Bishop Smokey’s Leap Day Message to *Good* People

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Smokey
Bishop

Re: Bishop Smokey’s Leap Day Message to *Good* People

Post by Smokey »

aussieguy55 wrote:Gnuse and Elliott are Christians. Why not look at their arguments?

No they aren’t.

I don’t think I need read every word of pilpul and let a Pharisee reinterpret the Bible for me. Their arguments are r____ and gay.

What do you think about this translation of Matthew 23? Is it accurate:

Nor are you to be called `teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ...
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

"Woe to you, blind guides! You say, `If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.'

Don't you think Luther's translation is interesting? ! Cor 6:9 which in the NRSV is "sodomites" Luther translates as knaben schaben "boy molesters" In other words pedophiles. Read the papers if you dare. You might be wrong in your view.

This is correct. Homosexual men are invariably pedophiles. Homosexual men reproduce by “molesting boys”. Luther seems to have discovered that the scriptures use the term interchangeably, which I think fits my view just fine.

Popular piety has maintained for years that the Sodom narrative...”

Look at that sentence. You want me to believe that a Christian wrote that? Holy smokes if that isn’t some ...
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

aussieguy55
God

Post by aussieguy55 »

“There is no connection statistical or theoretical between gay attraction toward men and the proclivity to molest children,” Ray Blanchard, a sexologist at the University of Toronto School of Medicine, tells INTO."
https://www.intomore.com/impact/the-tru ... pedophilia

“Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men,” noted the National Academy of Sciences in a 1993 report."

https://www.academia.edu/37045399/A_New ... plications
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals.

Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight ... ccaw/print

aussieguy55
God

Post by aussieguy55 »

https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/ ... ation.html

One of my daughter's father in law came out as gay and lived with a male partner. Both were teachers in the Catholic Education system and nothing has occurred that indicated they are interested in little children. In order to teach (all teachers) they had to have a blue card with the Police department who do a background check on them

I know of a Mormon family where the father sexually molested ALL his children. Unfortunately when his oldest son married he did the same thing to his kids.

So there are both straight and gay people who have molested children of both sexes.

Look at all of Luther's translations.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

aussieguy55 wrote:One of my daughter's father in law came out as gay and lived with a male partner. Both were teachers in the Catholic Education system and nothing has occurred that indicated they are interested in little children.

LMAO really, nothing has occurred? Certainly nothing like an epidemic of gay priests, teachers, and faculty molesting children for the last half century or so.

In order to teach (all teachers) they had to have a blue card with the Police department who do a background check on them

How would a background check determine if a homosexual man intends to molest a child? How would you know if some acquaintance of yours has molested a child? Have you asked him if he was molested by a gay man when he was a child? Please do and report back.

I know of a Mormon family where the father sexually molested ALL his children. Unfortunately when his oldest son married he did the same thing to his kids.

Doubt.

So there are both straight and gay people who have molested children of both sexes.

The statistics we have are staggering, and I’m pretty sure they’ve made it almost illegal to keep track of now. Homosexual men pose a huge threat to children, statistically.

And, of course, we have the scriptures.

Look at all of Luther's translations.

No thanks. I prefer to believe in a religion that makes sense.

aussieguy55
God

Post by aussieguy55 »

As Fawn Brodie was vindicated in her biographies of Joseph Smith and Thomas Jefferson Gnuse and Eliott will be vindicated in their work on interpretations of the relevant Biblical texts.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Please post a picture of your face so we can study your physiognomy. Surely someone with your views has a human face that isn’t monstrous.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Smokey wrote:Please post a picture of your face so we can study your physiognomy. Surely someone with your views has a human face that isn’t monstrous.

No, I'm not going to post a picture of my face for you to gawk at any more than I'll post a pic of my dick for you to lust at. Forget it. No!

You're correct that my views don't reflect a monstrous face.

Now, go spank your monkey and shut the ____ up.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

What a coward.

If only he’d post a picture he could disprove this whole thread. Certainly it’s very easy to prove you don’t look like a monster. Unless... well they say at your age you have the face you deserve.

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Smokey wrote:“ blah blah blah.”

Back to low effort again by the one who trolls. It is difficult to have continuity when your main skills are cut and paste and plagiarizing, though, so it’s understandable. Maybe a writing class, or even just reading a book would help.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Smokey wrote:What a coward.

If only he’d post a picture he could disprove this whole thread. Certainly it’s very easy to prove you don’t look like a monster. Unless... well they say at your age you have the face you deserve.

Post your own face pic and disprove your own thread you mother ____ cocksucker!

You ____!

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:Let’s pause for a minute, refresh our pallets, and remind ourselves of what a healthy normal human looks like.

Lawd, this pic is 10 years old, and you're still angry that no one who looks like this will ever touch you? *

Hey, ten years from now, nothing will have changed. You'll just have to console yourself to masturbating to pictures of Angry Mommy Malkin.

* and not because you're too ignorant to use the correct spelling of this word, 'palate', lol.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

I guess I still haven’t made my case well enough for everyone. Let’s continue.

Here is another prominent anti-Mormon woman.

You may say that’s just an unflattering photo, so here is a professional one.

Yikes.

Now let’s contrast with a real, normal, Christian woman:

Always look to the eyes first when using this gift of discernment. You can see very clearly when the shew of its countenance doth witness against them.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:I guess I still haven’t made my case well enough for everyone.
Translation: I’m so lonely and bitter. No one wants me!!1!

Lol. So sad to see you wistfully post images of women who will never touch you, while you masturbate furiously to pics of Mommy Malkin.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

A few more examples:

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:A few more examples ... of women who won’t touch me!

So sad.

aussieguy55
God

Post by aussieguy55 »

Because you have no valid arguments you have to resort to stupid pics.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Here you go Smokey. Have it, boy.

Oooohh, look at my eyes and kiss me, Smokey-baby

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Pretty sure that he’s almost out of this, too.

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Just so I understand, this OP is arguing that LDS church members can be recognized by their blond hair? So... this former ex-Mormon thinks all “real” Christians, including Mormon church members, are blond?

In one of this OP’s earlier pieces of trash, there was a discussion of Christian Identity, which I think more accurately describes Smokey’s mindset. From the wiki description:

Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity)[1] is a racist,[2] anti-Semitic,[2] and white supremacist interpretation of Christianity which holds that only Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Nordic, Aryan people and those of kindred blood are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and hence the descendants of the ancient Israelites.

I know we follow a free speech position here, but just as shouting fire in a crowded theatre is not necessarily acceptable free speech, letting a racist, anti-Semitic, white-supremacist “Christian identity” follower have free rein to start threads here and openly make posts pushing his agenda is not acceptable either.

ETA: hopefully he can only start threads in Telestial or the non-Mormon forums, but that is not totally clear. He can apparently comment in any forum. We’re running a risk letting this guy leave his filth here.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

I’m married and have 4 children.
Last edited by Smokey on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.