Oaks goes hard on gender identity

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

I'm afraid I have to agree. But I saw a clear need to swoop in and do what I felt had to be done. This clown is a total wreck and he's on a direct course with total disaster and ruination. I don't believe he's redeemable. He wants ruination and wants to experience what it's like to live a totally miserable life. He chose it and is bringing it into existence with his thoughts and actions. It's what he wants and that's what he's going to get.

It's very interesting to see a specimen like this in a petri jar right before our very eyes.


Not so foul-mouthed now, huh?
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:I'm afraid I have to agree. But I saw a clear need to swoop in and do what I felt had to be done. This clown is a total wreck and he's on a direct course with total disaster and ruination. I don't believe he's redeemable. He wants ruination and wants to experience what it's like to live a totally miserable life. He chose it and is bringing it into existence with his thoughts and actions. It's what he wants and that's what he's going to get.

It's very interesting to see a specimen like this in a petri jar right before our very eyes.

Did you watch the Hannity clip someone posted? It illustrates your point exactly.

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

Did you watch the Hannity clip someone posted? It illustrates your point exactly.

I am very proud of that interview.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 11916
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Shulem »

Lemmie wrote:Did you watch the Hannity clip someone posted? It illustrates your point exactly.


Oh yes, I saw it. The man is loony toon. He loves to torture and harass people -- he gets his kicks in hurting others however he can. That's what he feeds on. I can only imagine how many minds and hearts he's pricked with his abusive behavior. As I said earlier, he's like a boy that pulls the legs of spiders and loves to torture. It's what he loves and he's addicted to it. Pretty much though, his days as a free man will end before too long. PRISON will be his final resting place where all he will have is himself to torture. He's bringing all this on himself. It's what he wants and he will get exactly that.

It's very sad. But oh well.

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

It's very sad. But oh well.

But....but....where's all your foul-mouthed fag ____ demanding I reveal the source of knowing the penalties? LOL. ____.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

User avatar
Maksutov
God
Posts: 12480
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Maksutov »

2kings98 wrote:
It's very sad. But oh well.

But....but....where's all your foul-mouthed fag ____ demanding I reveal the source of knowing the penalties? LOL. ____.

You're the guy that hates on the troops, too, right? Nice. No douchebag like a traitor douchebag for Mormon Jesus. :lol: You should give Conference talks, right?
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 11916
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:
It's very sad. But oh well.

But....but....where's all your foul-mouthed fag ____ demanding I reveal the source of knowing the penalties? LOL. ____.

Did you want more of that? You enjoyed it. Didn't you?

Well, I'm afraid you'll just have to go hungry.

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

You're the guy that hates on the troops, too, right? Nice. No douchebag like a traitor douchebag for Mormon Jesus. :lol: You should give Conference talks, right?

I stand by what I said, but that was 13 years ago, fool.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

User avatar
Maksutov
God
Posts: 12480
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Maksutov »

2kings98 wrote:
You're the guy that hates on the troops, too, right? Nice. No douchebag like a traitor douchebag for Mormon Jesus. :lol: You should give Conference talks, right?

I stand by what I said, but that was 13 years ago, fool.

So you're still a traitor douchebag for Mormon Jesus. Except time has only made you more ridiculous. And that's an accomplishment for you, you were already a world class asshole with the whole internet laughing at you.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

... with the whole internet laughing at you.

.....and? Random nobodies hiding behind screens?
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

maks wrote:So you're still a traitor douchebag for Mormon Jesus. Except time has only made you more ridiculous. And that's an accomplishment for you, you were already a world class asshole with the whole internet laughing at you.

From a 2014 article
Briefly infamous in 2007, Michael Crook was one of the worst trolls the Internet has ever known. A vicious web personality who was known for creating websites like ForsakeTheTroops.com and craigslist-pervert.org, Crook essentially made it his goal to piss off and embarrass anyone he could. On ForsakeTheTroops, Crook stated that American soldiers in Iraq deserved to die because of their willingness to enlist, went on to refer to them as "pukes" and "scumbags." Clearly, it takes one to know one. Even worse, on craigslist-pervert, Crook would set up a fake rendezvous with any interested strangers, or ask them to trade pictures and information. When he received the information, Crook would post it on craigslist-pervert, and embarrass any involved parties. Though he was never punished for his harassment and behavior, Crook certainly deserved any public shame he received as a result.
https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/201 ... hael-crook

The irony is that our free speech and no one is to be dis-invited rules mean that this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that. He's also posted that he is proud of harassing a person into suicide.

He also doesn't believe in the moon landing, in the holocaust, or that rape is possible. :rolleyes:

At least the thread containing the content about letting people die and inciting suicide was moved to Telestial.

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

The irony is that our free speech and no one is to be dis-invited rules mean that this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that. He's also posted that he is proud of harassing a person into suicide.

He also doesn't believe in the moon landing, in the holocaust, or that rape is possible. :rolleyes:

At least the thread containing the content about letting people die and inciting suicide was moved to Telestial.


Why should I be ashamed over standing idle? The law didn't compel me to act, so what's the problem?
Last edited by 2kings98 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:Oh yes, I saw it. The man is loony toon. He loves to torture and harass people -- he gets his kicks in hurting others however he can. That's what he feeds on.

Good call, shulem. You summed him up perfectly.

User avatar
tapirrider
Holy Ghost
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:10 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by tapirrider »

lemmie wrote:this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that.

Maybe he doesn't believe in this alleged revelation to Joseph Smith:

D&C 58:26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.

https://www.LDS.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/58.26;

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

tapirrider wrote:
lemmie wrote:this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that.

Maybe he doesn't believe in this alleged revelation to Joseph Smith:

D&C 58:26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.

https://www.LDS.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/58.26;

Doesn't apply to me.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

tapirrider wrote:
lemmie wrote:this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that.

Maybe he doesn't believe in this alleged revelation to Joseph Smith:

D&C 58:26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.

https://www.LDS.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/58.26;

I don't get the sense he has any understanding at all of the religion he says he follows. Just look at his website! In addition to the grammar and spelling errors that abound, he focuses on Mormons not being thought Christian because he thinks they can't wear crosses. :rolleyes: The sum total of his argument is that of course Mormons are Christian, because they say they are! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: His little fiasco in May where he pretended to turn in an LDS person to ICE resulted in a request for him to not participate in his ward's service project at the time, so I'm guessing his Mormon 'connection' is pretty limited.

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

I don't get the sense he has any understanding at all of the religion he says he follows. Just look at his website! In addition to the grammar and spelling errors that abound, he focuses on Mormons not being thought Christian because he thinks they can't wear crosses. :rolleyes: The sum total of his argument is that of course Mormons are Christian, because they say they are! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: His little fiasco in May where he pretended to turn in an LDS person to ICE resulted in a request for him to not participate in his ward's service project at the time, so I'm guessing his Mormon 'connection' is pretty limited.

Actually, I didn't pretend. I did it. As for the GRAMMATICAL and spelling errorz, aye dohnt kare.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

:rolleyes:
(KUTV) — A Twitter account, claiming to be from an LDS member in upstate New York, has stirred up controversy regarding the LDS Church and immigration.

In what he later said was a hoax Michael Crook — @TheMikeCrook on Twitter — claimed to have called ICE agents on what he said was "an illegal dad in my Mormon church."

2kings98
CTR A
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

Lemmie wrote::rolleyes:
(KUTV) — A Twitter account, claiming to be from an LDS member in upstate New York, has stirred up controversy regarding the LDS Church and immigration.

In what he later said was a hoax Michael Crook — @TheMikeCrook on Twitter — claimed to have called ICE agents on what he said was "an illegal dad in my Mormon church."


I was told to say it was a hoax by the superiors, a fact you have full knowledge of.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 10590
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by Lemmie »

tapirrider wrote:
lemmie wrote:this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that.

Maybe he doesn't believe in this alleged revelation to Joseph Smith:

D&C 58:26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.

https://www.LDS.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/58.26;

Clearly not.

User avatar
tapirrider
Holy Ghost
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:10 am

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by tapirrider »

Lemmie wrote:this guy can post here about watching while a child died and watching while a woman was raped. He posted here that he could have stopped both, but he doesn't "believe" in that.


I suppose he doesn't believe this applies to him either:

"Stript, wounded, beaten nigh to death,
I found him by the highway side.
I roused his pulse, brought back his breath,
Revived his spirit, and supplied
Wine, oil, refreshment--he was healed.
I had myself a wound concealed,
But from that hour forgot the smart,
And peace bound up my broken heart."

"Then in a moment to my view
The stranger started from disguise.
The tokens in his hands I knew;
The Savior stood before mine eyes.
He spake, and my poor name he named,
"Of me thou hast not been ashamed.
These deeds shall thy memorial be;
Fear not, thou didst them unto me."

Post Reply