EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated G through PG-13.
Post Reply
DoubtingThomas
God
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lemmie wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:40 pm
Stop making sexist posts
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Note that he was a 35 year old teacher and the girl was his 14 year old student when the girl's parents called the police. He plrd guilty ... included a 10 year stint on the Sex Offender Registry...Personally, I think jail time [Only?] in this case would have been far more appropriate
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:24 pm
Dear wise penguin, please post a dick pic
The Female Dating Strategy is an anti-men hate group know for misrepresentation, exaggerated claims, quoting out of context, and demonizing men. The most extreme members make threats againt men and call for castration. Female Dating Strategy group is also anti-sex work, calls it paid rape. I found some patterns between Lemmie and the Female Dating Strategy.

A member of the female dating strategy wrote:
Older men who pursue girls in their late teens and early 20s are predatory...Many 18-year-olds are still finishing up high school. And they always use the law to justify their actions by saying its “legal” and “she’s an adult”. Shut up. These men know that they are just trying to _____ the youngest tail they legally can.
From the same page in the comments
"I'd see a LOT of older dudes try to get close to the 18-22 year old newbies as "friends.""
Lemmie's straw man comment (I made no such claim)
Lemmie wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:51 pm
you are fixated on virgins aged 18-22
Notice the similarities? I wonder what I could find if I look for hours. I am convinced Lemmie gets all of her ideas from the Female Dating Strategy, end of the story.
Last edited by DoubtingThomas on Thu May 07, 2020 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

DoubtingThomas
God
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by DoubtingThomas »

It am just kidding, but Lemmie is serious about looking for stupid patterns. She was so Mormon.

User avatar
Morley
God
Posts: 3477
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Morley »

DoubtingThomas essentially wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am

Look how much these are the same! Lemmie must be copying from this site!
Female Dating Strategy wrote:Image
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Image

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Op saved Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am
Lemmie wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:40 pm
Stop making sexist posts
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Note that he was a 35 year old teacher and the girl was his 14 year old student when the girl's parents called the police. He plrd guilty ... included a 10 year stint on the Sex Offender Registry...Personally, I think jail time [Only?] in this case would have been far more appropriate
Lol. In an OP where DoubtingThomas is trying to argue I misquote him and set up strawman arguments, he has cut and pasted two DIFFERENT comments by me, deleted parts, and even added words that further mischaracterize my point. Here is the entirety of my words in my post on feb 13,

Note that he was a 35 year old teacher and the girl was his 14 year old student when the girl's parents called the police. He plrd guilty to a misdemeanor and his sentence of community service also included a 10 year stint on the Sex Offender Registry.

http://mormondiscussions.com/viewtopic. ... 5#p1111265
Later I said this, from which he cropped the last remark and stuck it, out of context with the first:
Lemmie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 am
EAllusion wrote: You can condemn his act, even argue for a jail sentence, while also thinking we aren't making society any better by banning him from Facebook and within 1000 feet of schools and libraries or whatever limitations he had imposed on him for a decade.
Absolutely, which is why I wanted to introduce some facts into the sensationalized but clearly incomplete story in the OP. These individual stories are invariably used to argue some emotion-backed absolute solution for all; meanwhile the true events are never quite so black and white. Personally, I think jail time in this case would have been far more appropriate.

http://mormondiscussions.com/viewtopic. ... 6#p1111296
If you’re going to accuse others of misquoting and straw man arguments, DT, you shouldn’t misquote them, add words, and construct a straw man out of pieces of their words you misrepresent in an attempt to make your case.

DoubtingThomas
God
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Op saved Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lemmie wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:38 am
If you’re going to accuse others of misquoting and straw man arguments, DT, you shouldn’t misquote them, add words, and construct a straw man out of pieces of their words you misrepresent in an attempt to make your case.
You are missing the point.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

Doubtingthomas wrote:
Lemmie's straw man comment (I made no such claim)
you are fixated on virgins aged 18-22
Lol.

From the OP of the thread originally titled “Half of all women are unattractive”:

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:43 pm

The data is the reason why I think 18 to 22 are generally more attractive.

DoubtingThomas
God
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lemmie wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:43 pm

The data is the reason why I think 18 to 22 are generally more attractive.
DT alternative universe: "18-22 year old VIRGINS are ALWAYS more attractive"

In reality I said I wouldn't mind dating a woman with kids from a previous marriage.
Last edited by DoubtingThomas on Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ajax18
God
Posts: 6356
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by ajax18 »

18-22 year old women certainly don't often care if older women don't agree with them dating older men. While we keep our blame focused on men who cheat, the women who cheat with them usually know these men are already married. They're no more loyal to each other than any other cartel.

If you got money, women of all ages will be interested. But you'd be wise to not fall for this trap.

User avatar
Some Schmo
God
Posts: 14895
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Some Schmo »

It occurs to me reading this thread that there seems to be a direct correlation between having a ____ attitude toward the opposite sex and having a negative experience with the opposite sex.

That's quite a mystery. What could possibly account for it?

User avatar
ajax18
God
Posts: 6356
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by ajax18 »


That's quite a mystery. What could possibly account for it?
Follow the money.

If it were my attitude about the opposite sex I wouldn't have had such good relationships with my mother, grandmother, daughter, etc. My attitude is bad about romantic relationships. Do you think that's just something I decided in a vacuum with no real life experiences that might have shaped that?

User avatar
moksha
God
Posts: 21832
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by moksha »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am
Lemmie wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:24 pm
Dear wise penguin, please post a dick pic
That was a rather odd request given the family nature of the Shades board.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am
Lemmie wrote: ↑Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm
Dear wise penguin, please post a dick pic
moksha wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:35 am
That was a rather odd request given the family nature of the Shades board.
Of course, the removed context is everything. If you recall, I said that as a joke in response to something like being told old women shouldn’t post here, even though many old men post here. Followed by a call for younger women. Which, of course, is a perfectly acceptable thing to say about women on a family-natured board.

EAllusion
God
Posts: 17899
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by EAllusion »

Lemmie - DT is deliberately taking you out of context because he thinks that's what you did to him and is making a point about that. He's attempting to parody what he thinks you did to him with your "incel" post.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

EAllusion wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 am
Lemmie - DT is deliberately taking you out of context because he thinks that's what you did to him and is making a point about that. He's attempting to parody what he thinks you did to him with your "incel" post.
No ____, Sherlock.

EAllusion
God
Posts: 17899
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by EAllusion »

[/quote]
[quote=Lemmie post_id=1223964 time=1588949204 user_id=18808]


No ____, Sherlock.
[/quote]
Ok, then your replies are strange. Yeah, of course he's mischaracterized what you said. That's the whole point.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

EAllusion wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:56 am
Lemmie wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 am


No ____, Sherlock.
Ok, then your replies are strange. Yeah, of course he's mischaracterized what you said. That's the whole point.
Then you missed the point of my joke back to Moksha, which I actually thought was pretty funny, considering the original thread.

And you missed the point of me responding to DT’s posts with facts about how I did not take him out of context, because he has never been able respond with facts when he thinks I took him out of context. His parody (“but Lemmie is serious about looking for stupid patterns. She was so Mormon“) falls pretty flat after that.

But thank you for the board nannying. Maybe it’s time once again for you to update the assumptions you make about me.

EAllusion
God
Posts: 17899
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by EAllusion »

[quote]
But thank you for the board nannying. Maybe it’s time once again for you to update the assumptions you make about me.[/quote]

As a summary of the thrust of your comments here you wrote, "If you’re going to accuse others of misquoting and straw man arguments, DT, you shouldn’t misquote them, add words, and construct a straw man out of pieces of their words you misrepresent in an attempt to make your case."

This is weird if you understand he was doing this intentionally as a parody of what he's claiming you were doing. I thought you didn't realize this, so I thought I'd point it out. You, ever so kindly, replied to that with "no ____ sherlock." Then I try to point out that if you get this, then your comments seem strange , and you reply to that by calling me out for "board nannying." That's not what board nannying is, but Ok.

You're a odd duck, Lemmie.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9980
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by Lemmie »

lemmie wrote: Then you missed the point of my joke back to Moksha, which I actually thought was pretty funny, considering the original thread.

And you missed the point of me responding to DT’s posts with facts about how I did not take him out of context, because he has never been able respond with facts when he thinks I took him out of context. His parody (“but Lemmie is serious about looking for stupid patterns. She was so Mormon“) falls pretty flat after that. But thank you for the board nannying. Maybe it’s time once again for you to update the assumptions you make about me.
EAllusion wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:25 am

As a summary of the thrust of your comments here you wrote, "If you’re going to accuse others of misquoting and straw man arguments, DT, you shouldn’t misquote them, add words, and construct a straw man out of pieces of their words you misrepresent in an attempt to make your case."

This is weird if you understand he was doing this intentionally as a parody of what he's claiming you were doing. I thought you didn't realize this, so I thought I'd point it out. You, ever so kindly, replied to that with "no ____ sherlock." Then I try to point out that if you get this, then your comments seem strange , and you reply to that by calling me out for "board nannying." That's not what board nannying is, but Ok.

You're a odd duck, Lemmie.
Why thank you! Coming from the oddest duck of all, I will take that as a compliment. Ever so kindly. Even though you decided to replace my summary of what I said with your summary of what you think I said. In other words, your opinion. Your inability to see your habit of intrusively and regularly board nannying in that way I find strange also, and of course I say that “ever so kindly.”

DoubtingThomas
God
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

Re: EXPOSED Where does Lemmie get all of her ideas?

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lemmie wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:20 am
because he has never been able respond with facts when he thinks I took him out of context
You did, I could show some examples, but I don't want to fight with you anymore. Let's just be friends.

Post Reply