EAllusion wrote: ↑
Thu May 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Fair enough. I was, indeed, referring to what you've said last I thought about you commenting on the topic. I respect that you've since changed your view, or, at least, changed your view about expressing your view.
Thinking about it I have been treated very badly by Lemmie. Even if I was only (not the case) attracted to 18-22 year olds, that would be my problem, but it wouldn't automatically be predatory behavior. There is nothing that can be done about attraction. Would you agree? Lemmie thinks men are like Harvey Weinstein, which is total nonsense!
EAllusion wrote: ↑
Thu May 07, 2020 10:22 am
If you have ASD or another disorder that produces obsessional thinking
I have been far more "obsessed" with other topics that that have nothing to do with sex, and I have defended them much more aggressively. Really, I can give you some links in a PM if you want. Maybe that is a symptom of autism, but still doubt that I have it. The only fact is that Lemmie treated me very unfairly and wanted to put me next to guys like Harvey Weintein.
Also, I am not an incel. I did some research on the internet and I can tell you I am not like them at all
1. I am tall and somewhat good looking. I learned that when was in High School .
2. I am not alt-right, I am closer to alt-left.
3. I will not give up any time soon.
4. I will probably end up with a woman over 24, but I just hope that she doesn't want to get married. I don't believe in marriage. Marriage is for Mormons.
5. I don't think having a sexual history is a bad thing at all. I want to have many lifetime partners, but not before becoming a father, just to protect my children.
6. I do believe sex work needs to be legalized. I might need it when I am like 60 years old.
7. I DON'T BLAME WOMEN for all my problems.
8. And I think women ARE BETTER THAN MEN.
So it i absolutely preposterous that I got compared to the incels, or that I get ideas from incel communities. I only get my ideas from my feelings.