Dr. Fauci exposes Leftist FAKE NEWS...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Dr. Fauci exposes Leftist FAKE NEWS...

Post by _ldsfaqs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgxduAHaM

Leftist media and Leftists, in general, have been enjoying their LYING that Trump didn't listen to things, didn't do what needed to be done, thought it was a "hoax", etc. etc. all of which is Leftist lying spin. As just one example of this, January 29th Trump banned China Travel, thus clearly thinking things were serious, in contrast to the Leftist Media which DID NOT think it was serious at that time, and thus enjoyingly called him RACiST for doing so.

So then we have Yesterday, Leftists jumped for joy that they thought they had finally "gotten" Trump, that the trusted doctor has finally "exposed" him.
Turns out, like everything with Leftists, it's all spin, it's all lies. Of course, we conservatives knew that already because we actually know the Timeline, unlike the Washingtons Posts FAKE timeline which omits tons of key events.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Dr. Fauci exposes Leftist FAKE NEWS...

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Is anyone interested in making this coherent? I have no idea what he's talking about.

- Doc
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

He's creating a near identical thread to the last one he created asserting the same basic thesis after Gad and I replied and he didn't know what to say.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Oops.

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced...

There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40,000 Americans and other authorized travelers have made the trip
.”

And -

- No restriction imposed on other nearby nations at the time (like South Korea)

- No restriction imposed on travel to and from Hong Kong.

Meanwhile, on Feb. 5, Trump, still downplaying the seriousness of the outbreak, riffed at a South Carolina campaign event that his political opponents were weaponizing the virus as a “hoax” against his presidency. In early March, despite social distancing measures and cancellations of major events and gatherings, Trump said he would continue to hold 2020 campaign rallies.

And what was Trump’s messaging during this time?

Jan. 22: he told CNBC that “we have it totally under control,”

Feb. 24: in a tweet, Trump writes, “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” 

Feb. 26: boasts of having only 15 cases and zero deaths,

Feb. 28: calls coronavirus fears as “a hoax” ― the most recent in a line of Democratic attempts to hurt his presidency.

How was the Administration acting to prepare for the eventual arrival of the virus to American shores? Here are some of Trump’s activities during this time:

Trump held rallies on:
—January 9th
—January 14th
—January 28th
—January 30th
—February 10th
—February 19th
—February 20th
—February 21st
—February 28th

He golfed on:
—January 18th
—January 19th
—February 1st
—February 15th
—March 7th
—March 8th

Yep, I don’t think that he acted with any particular concern or effectiveness. Not until he absolutely had no choice about it.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

As just one example of this, January 29th Trump banned China Travel
The reason why this "just one example" keeps getting brought up is that it's the *only* example even worth considering. Faqs has no "timeline", not even a made-up one.

Seems like faqs is saying that the media spun Fauci's comments about presidential effectiveness. All conservatives knew Fauci wasn't really saying what NYT reported, except for one conservative, D. Trump, who tweeted in response Fauci should be fired over his comments.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

FAQS gives me a burning in my heart.......I'm sure it's a testimony of his truths he presents... he is so silly, but quite entertaining. EVERYONE who doesn't think like FAQS are LEFTISTS......Oooooooooooooo, that just sounds........so..............well....................DANGEROUS!
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

FAQS, how many boys have you kissed since we last chatted? How many boys have you groped you little cheater!

:twisted:

FAQS, what's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3 and don't you dare lie to me!

Waiting for the king's name, FAQS baby!

:lol:

Kiss me again, FAQS baby!

:biggrin: