Friends

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Friends

Post by _Markk »

Things are getting close to home with the virus, and things are falling into perspective.

I mean this with all my heart, and it is time we stand together.

It’s time to care for our elderly neighbors and those that can’t afford to “hoard”. We have so much potential as a nation and at this point we need to recognize the government starts in our homes and neighborhoods...there is no “they or them,” when it comes to times like this.

One step at a time...make a care gift for a elderly or poor neighbor you may have and ask them how they are doing
Or ask them for a grocery list...everything else will fall into place.

Take care and I apologize to anyone I have offended with my words and behavior...at times like this it is really stupid and shows how fat and spoiled we are as a nation, and myself specifically.

Peace

Markk
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Friends

Post by _canpakes »

Good thoughts, Markk.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve never quite imagined you as fat. Maybe just a little spoiled, but most of us fit in that second category without knowing it - myself included. : )
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

No. Your apology is not accepted. You and your ilk voted a fuckface into office, who gutted the CDC, and denied the seriousness of the cv until he couldn’t. Even now you damned morons will vote for him again.

We don’t stand together. People of of good conscience are protecting this country against you filthy denialists, separatists, and cultists.

Eat crap, Markk.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

I like and appreciate Marks comment starting this thread even if I do not agree with his political views in general.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:No. Your apology is not accepted. You and your ilk voted a fuckface into office, who gutted the CDC, and denied the seriousness of the cv until he couldn’t. Even now you damned morons will vote for him again.

We don’t stand together. People of of good conscience are protecting this country against you filthy denialists, separatists, and cultists.

Eat crap, Markk.

- Doc

TDS in full swing with ya, ain't it?
No rational person could reasonably draw the conclusion you have drawn bewteen the CDC and the Coronavirus pandemic.
But hey, your post stands stoopid anyway.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.