Trump - Drug use (Sudafed)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated G through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Trump - Drug use (Sudafed)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gray Ghost wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Cam I have no idea when the first photo was taken. I would guess that the second photo might have been taken when he was throwing back Adderall.

In any case, I don't know. I'm using his annual physical as counter evidence however weak you may think that evidence is.

He's on the heart meds I mentioned. If he's knocking back Sudafed in extreme amounts he's counteracting his heart meds. Then again, we're talking about someone who takes his statin/aspirin and hogs down fast food as a chaser.

He's not particularly smart.

Is that the same physical that claimed he was 230 pounds?

No. The one I linked to and quoted.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

34 and counting tweets a retweets today. C’mon, man. That dude is tweaking.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Understanding the world as an amoral, chaotic system that is in a constant flux of competing entities all driven by an innate biological determinism is both redpilled and blackpilled.

Maksutov
God

Post by Maksutov »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:34 and counting tweets a retweets today. C’mon, man. That dude is tweaking.

- Doc

It's his idea of a job. And they diss millenials. :rolleyes:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

subgenius
God

Post by subgenius »

The irony of Doc starting a 4chan-esque thread is the best to date....and just in time for award season.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Drug use doesn't come close to explaining Trump's behavior. You can't blame drugs for a natural inclination toward stupid, asshole, psychotic behavior.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

He ended up tweeting 82 times. Come the ____ on.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Understanding the world as an amoral, chaotic system that is in a constant flux of competing entities all driven by an innate biological determinism is both redpilled and blackpilled.

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I took a moment and listened to snippets of Trump’s 57 MINUTE PHONE CALL to Fox. Anyone still thinks he’s sober?

- Doc

moksha
God

Post by moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I took a moment and listened to snippets of Trump’s 57 MINUTE PHONE CALL to Fox. Anyone still thinks he’s sober?

- Doc

You can tell by the look on the faces of Fox and Friends that they realize the Trump ship is sinking under the weight of all its wrongdoing and lies.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace

moksha
God

Post by moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace

Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Trump likes to tout how much energy he has and he is incoherent at times, as if his mind is racing faster than his tongue. Also, he doesn't sleep much, supposedly (4 - 5hrs on average?). https://www.sleepadvisor.org/donald-trump-sleep/

Hmmmm. Tweaker commander in chief?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Dude had 103 tweets and retweets on the 8th:

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive

Come. The ____. ON. Holy amazing nutjobbery. Our President is insane.

- Doc

subgenius
God

Post by subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Dude had 103 tweets and retweets on the 8th:

- Doc

Yet employment is at all time high, markets doing well, wars ending, illegal immigration waning, taxes trending towards sensible, deregulation, sensible judicial appointments, foreign nations paying fair share, and so on...only thing getting worse are hair fires...and cases of #TDS among board posters. You got a funny idea about what "insane" must mean.

(for what it's worth, are you thinking that it takes a lot of time and effort to tweet?...it seems like you may be totally unfamiliar with twitter, unlike Trump who lives rent free in the twitterverse)
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

For anyone who isn't loaded up on extra chromosomes here's a great breakout of our Tweaker in Chief's twitterings:

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

- Doc

EAllusion
God

Post by EAllusion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Dude had 103 tweets and retweets on the 8th:

- Doc

He does have people ghostwrite some of his tweets. It's legitimately hard to write in Trump's ldsfaqs style with perfect fidelity, so you usually can tell the difference. Any sense of how many of these came from him?

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

EAllusion,

I couldn't say other than the RT's seem like something he's capable of doing, and then of course anything that looks like [deleted] sub's finger mashing is probably his.

- Doc

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

141 tweets on Wednesday. Adderall or impulse control? Porque no los dos?

- Doc

subgenius
God

Post by subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:141 tweets on Wednesday. Adderall or impulse control? Porque no los dos?

- Doc

i wonder...stay with me here...i wonder if it is possible that Trump has someone else, possibly more than 1 someone else, tweeting for him at times?...is such a thing even possible in this modern world? or am i just lagging from watching the Jetsons as a kid?

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Hi subgenius,

Although such a thing is of course possible, what would be his motive for doing that? I can't imagine that he'd deem such a thing to be important enough to subcontract out. I also can't imagine that he'd trust anyone else to accurately encapsulate what he wants to say.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Here’s an utterly fascinating breakdown of Trump’s tweeting by the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... dency.html

I’m posting on this thread because his Adderall-fueled tweeting has surpassed 11,000 peeks into his smooth brain.

- Doc

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

The Tweaker in Chief is up to 65 tweets and retweets so far today.

- Doc

subgenius
God

Post by subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:The Tweaker in Chief is up to 65 tweets and retweets so far today.

- Doc

cuz there's no way anyone else would tweet for him...celebrities, politicans, and the like a.l.w.a.y.s. do their own tweeting.
Good catch Doc!