Trump - Drug use (Sudafed)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated G through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Trump - Drug use (Sudafed)

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://mobile.twitter.com/jrehling/sta ... 58?lang=en

It’s worth the read. I recall reading somewhere that Trump was heavily using some sort of medication years ago that was akin to methamphetamine, and the side effects were manifesting through his behavior and communication. I’ll have to see if I can dig it up.

Anyway. I’m not sure if the picture is legit or not, but it reminds me of when that stripper... Stormy Daniels! was on 60 Minutes and her pupils were the size of dinner plates.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Understanding the world as an amoral, chaotic system that is in a constant flux of competing entities all driven by an innate biological determinism is both redpilled and blackpilled.

MeDotOrg
God

Re: Trump - Drug use (Sudafed)

Post by MeDotOrg »

The one thing that gives me pause is that Trump always seems to have the sniffles. Sudafed is a decongestant. But his age, obesity and body mass and stress levels would make him a great buy for heart attack futures.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land

Maksutov
God

Post by Maksutov »

When Trump is such a liar, why should we believe him that he doesn't do any substances? :confused:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Maksutov wrote:When Trump is such a liar, why should we believe him that he doesn't do any substances? :confused:

He says he doesn't drink alcohol. I've never heard him say that he doesn't do any 'substances'.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/jrehling/status/1180505950613958658?lang=en

It’s worth the read. I recall reading somewhere that Trump heavily used some sort medication years ago that was akin to methamphetamine and the side effects were manifesting in his behavior and communication. i’ll have to see if I can dig it up.

Anyway. I’m not sure if the picture is legit or not, but it reminds me of when that stripper... Stormy Daniels! was on 60 Minutes and her pupils were the size of dinner plates.

- Doc

Yeah hang on just a New York minute there. My eyes see one box of Sudafed. I cannot identify the remainder of packages in the drawer, can you? Do you see more than one box of Sudafed?

Yes, there are reports that he used Adderall in the past.

He's on 4 meds. A statin, daily aspirin, something for hair loss and an antibiotic to combat rosacea. You know the flushed face that some photogs tint orange? People are so gullible they don't compare photographs or put two (med) and two (condition) together. Look at the photo you posted the link to...does he look orange there? He's a fair skinned German with rosacea. His statin can also cause flushed face.

I know plenty of folks back East who take daily Sudafed for allergies. The humidity exacerbates allergies there.

If he's using Sudafed daily that probably accounts for his sniffling. It's a decongestant after all. If he were abusing Sudafed, his BP would likely be consistently elevated and I didn't see that it was high in his medical eval.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

MeDotOrg wrote:The one thing that gives me pause is that Trump always seems to have the sniffles. Sudafed is a decongestant. But his age, obesity and body mass and stress levels would make him a great buy for heart attack futures.

Yeah, that sniffling is a well known side effect of crushing and sniffing Adderall. Straight up speed, which, you know, 11,000 midnight tweets later start to make sense.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Understanding the world as an amoral, chaotic system that is in a constant flux of competing entities all driven by an innate biological determinism is both redpilled and blackpilled.

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
MeDotOrg wrote:The one thing that gives me pause is that Trump always seems to have the sniffles. Sudafed is a decongestant. But his age, obesity and body mass and stress levels would make him a great buy for heart attack futures.

Yeah, that sniffling is a well known side effect of crushing and sniffing Adderall. Straight up speed, which, you know, 11,000 midnight tweets later start to make sense.

- Doc

Both Adderall and Sudafed can cause sniffling. with regard to tweets in the wee hours, both Adderall and Sudafed can wire you. Adderall can actually have the opposite effect in some folks exacerbating brain fog.

Both medications, both, elevate blood pressure and heart rate. As I stated previously his annual physical doesn't show either symptom. Unless he knows the half life and cuts off whatever meds he might be taking prior to a physical.

In any case, I have to say I think this is really a non-issue. We don't know if he's abusing anything at all. I don't see any evidence of abuse. I see a guy with NPD doing what narcs do.

This reminds me of when folks were saying Hillary was on her last leg because she coughed so much. God forbid anyone have post nasal drip in allergy season.

I think the raising of this issue is largely beneath us and people need to get a grip.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

It’s not beneath us to wonder why his pupils are dilated in glaring light?

Here he is at an Epstein party in ‘92:

His eyes do, in fact, have normal dilation under normal circumstances, except when not. Is our President ripped to the tits?

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cam I have no idea when the first photo was taken. I would guess that the second photo might have been taken when he was throwing back Adderall.

In any case, I don't know. I'm using his annual physical as counter evidence however weak you may think that evidence is.

He's on the heart meds I mentioned. If he's knocking back Sudafed in extreme amounts he's counteracting his heart meds. Then again, we're talking about someone who takes his statin/aspirin and hogs down fast food as a chaser.

He's not particularly smart.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

You know I looked at some photos of his eyes on Google Images. I can find a zillion images where his eyes do not appear to be dilated.

I think Ajax18 needs to comment on this.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Jersey Girl wrote:You know I looked at some photos of his eyes on Google Images. I can find a zillion images where his eyes do not appear to be dilated.

That’s my point. The type of Sudafed present in the photo appears to be the type available only in the UK and Ireland. This formulation contains different ingredients than the American version. The UK Version has Phenylephrine which is basically an adrenaline analog in the body. Very powerful stimulant.

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:You know I looked at some photos of his eyes on Google Images. I can find a zillion images where his eyes do not appear to be dilated.

That’s my point. The type of Sudafed present in the photo appears to be the type available only in the UK and Ireland. This formulation contains different ingredients than the American version. The UK Version has Phenylephrine which is basically an adrenaline analog in the body. Very powerful stimulant.

- Doc

Yeah I know what it has in it and what it does. I'd like to see Ajax comment on this and also the half life to see how long he'd have to discontinue prior to a physical and if he's abusing it would there be withdrawal symptoms and what those are. I'm not looking it up.

I do recall that his BP was recorded on the day of his physical. I don't recall it being high, rather, astonishingly low. I pay attention to that kind of stuff.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

You believe the physical was legit?

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:You believe the physical was legit?

- Doc

I do. I think the doctor's comments were a little off. Just going from memory here. Didn't he go to Walter Reed for it?
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Here's his stuff from this year. No, this isn't a full report.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump weighed in at 243 pounds during his physical last week, an increase of four pounds from last year that makes him technically obese, according to a report released Thursday by the White House.
Trump's blood pressure, 118/80, was about the same as last year (122/74), while his cholesterol was down to 196 from 223 last year. The president has also had an increase in dosage of rosuvastatin (also known as Crestor), a drug designed to help reduce cholesterol levels.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 846158002/
sical/2846158002/

So, he had fasting blood labs I assume. I don't think I ever saw a break down of HDL, LDL, Triglycerides. His BP is acceptable, statin pulling his total cholesterol down in spite of his careless diet, and his weight increased somewhat which is basically observable.

I don't see anything that jumps out as falsified. Seems like a routine physical to me. Seems like reasonable results.

If you think something isn't right about it, tell me where you think the results are skewed.
Chinese Proverb

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I think there’s a ‘girthergate’ thing going on with him, his height, his weight, his resting heart rate, and probably anything else that makes him appear to be of sound mind and body. But since I’m not his physician I have no idea what is and what isn't accurate. That said, I spent quite a few years weighing and measuring probably around two or three thousand Soldiers in toto and I definitely believe his height and weight aren’t accurate.

Regardless, if you sift through the various topical Twitter posts there are a lot of compelling comments that definitely gives one pause, AND makes sense of his erratic behavior.

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I think there’s a ‘girthergate’ thing going on with him, his height, his weight, his resting heart rate, and probably anything else that makes him appear to be of sound mind and body. But since I’m not his physician I have no idea what is and what isn't accurate. That said, I spent quite a few years weighing and measuring probably around two or three thousand Soldiers in toto and I definitely believe his height and weight aren’t accurate.

Regardless, if you sift through the various topical Twitter posts there are a lot of compelling comments that definitely gives one pause, AND makes sense of his erratic behavior.

- Doc

Yanno, I had this generator thing on "the Score" thread in Prison where you put in your height and weight and it generates an image of your body. We could try that?
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Call the PO-lice and the fireman that thread is 22 pages long. I'll scroll as I have time here while procrastinating on what I'm actually supposed to be doing.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ETA: Started scrolling I can't do it. The CCC was on the thread now I feel shot down.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I used this one. http://bodyvisualizer.com/male.html

Looks about right. Lost my mojo though.
Chinese Proverb

Gray Ghost
Elder

Post by Gray Ghost »

Jersey Girl wrote:Cam I have no idea when the first photo was taken. I would guess that the second photo might have been taken when he was throwing back Adderall.

In any case, I don't know. I'm using his annual physical as counter evidence however weak you may think that evidence is.

He's on the heart meds I mentioned. If he's knocking back Sudafed in extreme amounts he's counteracting his heart meds. Then again, we're talking about someone who takes his statin/aspirin and hogs down fast food as a chaser.

He's not particularly smart.

Is that the same physical that claimed he was 230 pounds?