Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated G through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

It’s worth the click:

https://ibb.co/z4kb0M1

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

President Trump on Thursday disclosed the results of his most recent coronavirus test, telling reporters he “tested positively toward negative.”

"I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump said on the South Lawn before departing for Michigan to visit a Ford plant assembling ventilators. “So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24379420/

Kill me.

MeDotOrg
God

Post by MeDotOrg »

It was the weirdest thing to watch. Trump is such a Madison Avenue animal that he can't use the word negative. In mid-sentence you see his brain wrestle with the concept: Negative means bad, but the result is a good thing. Explain. Then you watch a very stable genius who knows all of the best words formulate an answer.

Icarus
Apostle

Post by Icarus »

Trump on his latest coronavirus test: "I tested very positively in another sense, so, this morning, yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative"

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

If you want to know why Trump’s massively idiotic comments induce feverish masturbation amongst his supporters get a load (no pun intended) of this:

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-y ... 43610.html

“... 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements...”

If anyone is ever curious as to why a massive overhaul of our educational system is in order, welp, there you have it.

- Doc

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Not sure this qualifies as a dumb thing he's said but...the new Space Force logo is the same as the Star Fleet logo.

I kid you not.

Kind of the icing on the cake of Operation Warp Speed and the super duper missile. :lol:

Icarus
Apostle

Post by Icarus »

Kayleigh McEneny, the latest ditz serving as Trump's press sec, just said it is "peculiar" that Joe Biden wears a mask out in public but doesn't wear one in his own home while sitting next to his wife.

I'm beginning to think these people can't possibly be this ____ stupid, but only pretend to be the dumbest person on the planet so that crown won't go to their boss.

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

They've discovered they don't have to say anything that makes any sense, but rather the important thing is just to say something. As long as they say something that's enough for their base. Boom. Counterpoint accomplished.

- Doc

Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Icarus wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:22 pm
Kayleigh McEneny, the latest ditz serving as Trump's press sec, just said it is "peculiar" that Joe Biden wears a mask out in public but doesn't wear one in his own home while sitting next to his wife.

I'm beginning to think these people can't possibly be this ____ stupid, but only pretend to be the dumbest person on the planet so that crown won't go to their boss.
Kayleigh McAneny appears to be even more shamelessly dishonest and makes even less sense than her predecessor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders! She is prettier and younger, though.

Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Icarus wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:22 pm

She has a way of delivering these kinds of lines as though it's really a mystery to her why such and such is happening and nobody's freaking out about it.

I suppose it's too much to ask for her to realize her ideas are idiotic, and that her boss is such a ____ ____ show that everyone else's behavior now seems tame, so that's why she's alone in her moronic thought.