Tap tap tap *Squueeelllcchhh!!* is this thing on??

The place where obvious spam and blatant derailments are consigned. Unrated.
Polygamy Porter
God

Tap tap tap *Squueeelllcchhh!!* is this thing on??

Post by Polygamy Porter »

Helloooo oooo ooo oo oo

Thanks a lot Shades for hooking my water and sewer back up to my mobile home here in Shady Acres!

"It ain't a home til' ya take the wheels off!"

So lemme test the language filters

____ ____ DAMN GOD ASS ASSHOLE ____ ____ GODDAMN Jesus Jesus H Christ HINCKLEY

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

Porter,

You are going suffer for your sins.

Paul O

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

FAIR Pseudo Mod: Mr. Osborne. While we appreciate your scholarly presence on this board, this board does not exist as your personal pulpit. Let your flames from here on out, be verbal. Should you fail to heed this warning we'll Q you so fast it'll make your head spin.

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

Jersey Girl wrote:FAIR Pseudo Mod: Mr. Osborne. While we appreciate your scholarly presence on this board, this board does not exist as your personal pulpit. Let your flames from here on out, be verbal. Should you fail to heed this warning we'll Q you so fast it'll make your head spin.

Shove it, girl. You don't scare me. I'll make this board my pulpit if I want to.

It sounds to me like you are just as bad as the moderators on FAIR - power hungry and anxious to flex your cyber muscles.

Go ahead and Q my posts.

Paul O

Negative
Nothing

Post by Negative »

Just an FYI, she is not a mod. She was just being sarcastic.

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

Negative wrote:Just an FYI, she is not a mod. She was just being sarcastic.

Oh, well then, she can go to hell too.

Paul O

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Paul Osborne wrote:
Negative wrote:Just an FYI, she is not a mod. She was just being sarcastic.

Oh, well then, she can go to hell too.

Paul O

Pseudo FAIR Mod: Mr. Osborne. It appears that you fail to understand and accept your role here. Let me make this perfectly clear to you. It is not your role as poster to issue direction to Pseudo FAIR Admin. We are willing to give your above comments the benefit of the doubt. Assuming that your intent was to identify my ability to go to hell and not issue a directive to actual hell for my use. In the future you will kindly contain yourself or else risk your imminent descent into Q hell from which there is no return.

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

Jersey, shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I will say whatever I want. There is nothing you can do about it.

Paul O

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Paul Osborne wrote:Jersey, shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I will say whatever I want. There is nothing you can do about it.

Paul O

Hey, Paul, did someone put vinegar in your corn flakes? ;)

Lighten up, sweetie!

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Paul Osborne wrote:Jersey, shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I will say whatever I want. There is nothing you can do about it.
Paul O

Precisely my point, Mr. Osborne. *Whoosh*

Jersey Girl

FAIR Pseudo Mod: Ms. Jersey Girl, we do not take kindly to posters who attempt to make "points" on this board. All posters found in violation of board protocol by making a "point" will be subject to one or more of the following penalities :

1. You will be verbally abused at will by one of our elite posters who will not be consequenced for their verbal abuse.

2. Your thread will be derailed by multiple posters in order to shift focus away from your "points".

3. You will be placed on the "Q"

4. Your thread will be locked down and you yourself prevented from posting while those who are in possession of admin privileges continue to post mockery to you and about you.

5. Should any of the above penalities be found undeserved, we will deny it at all cost, including the cost of our collective integrity.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gazelam
Lightbearer

Post by Gazelam »

very funny jersey. lol
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gazelam wrote:very funny jersey. lol

Hi Gazelam!

Could you possibly draw a map to help Mr. Osborne locate his sense of humor?

Jersey Girl
;-)

Bryan Inks
Elder

Post by Bryan Inks »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Gazelam wrote:very funny jersey. lol

Hi Gazelam!

Could you possibly draw a map to help Mr. Osborne locate his sense of humor?

Jersey Girl
;-)

As you can clearly see, Mr. Osborne's sense of humor can be located behind the couch.

Dontcha know that everything is found behind the couch?

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Oh my gosh, Bryan! That was TOO funny!! Thanks! Off to look behind the couch...

Jersey Girl

Polygamy Porter
God

Post by Polygamy Porter »

Hey Paul,

I just saw a LIFE run behind the corner...

IF you hurry and catch it you might could GET A LIFE?