TM on Mormon Missionary?????s conduct

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Mittens
_Emeritus

TM on Mormon Missionary’s conduct

Post by _Mittens »

http://imgur.com/a/tBkfM TM on Mormon Missionary’s how should they conduct them selves

http://i.imgur.com/ypyzyt9.jpg Picture of Mormon spokes Women

http://i.imgur.com/SLvyaN5.jpg Picture of Mormon spokes Women

http://i.imgur.com/wHg11gM.jpg Picture of Mormon spokes Women

Notice the meretriciously way this presently Mormon spokeswomen on Mormon dot org

Dresses completely in disregard of the rules, but she is a famous celebrity, so who cares what the

Rules are , right when it might promote Mormonism
Justice = Getting what you deserve
Mercy = Not getting what you deserve
Grace = Getting what you can never deserve
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Re: TM on Mormon Missionary’s conduct

Post by _Mittens »

"I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods," (Teachings of Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 370)

The Godhead consists of the three distinct personages and three gods.. The Father Son and Holy Spirit. The Father and Son have bodies of flesh and bones, while the Holy Spirit is a personage of spirit. Robert Millet A Different Jesus page 198

The trinity is three separate Gods: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. "That these three are separate individuals, physically distinct from each other, is demonstrated by the accepted records of divine dealings with man," (Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, p. 35).

After teaching three gods in the godhead, why don't Mormons follow there faux canon ???

2 Nephi 31:
21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Alma 11:
44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but everything shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

Mormon 7:
7 And he hath brought to pass the redemption of the world, whereby he that is found guiltless before him at the judgment day hath it given unto him to dwell in the presence of God in his kingdom, to sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above, unto the Father, and unto the Son, and unto the Holy Ghost, which are one God, in a state of happiness which hath no end.

The Testimony of Three Witnesses
And the honor be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, which is one God. Amen.
Oliver Cowdery
David Whitmer
Martin Harris

1 Nephi 13: 41 And they must come according to the words which shall be established by the mouth of the Lamb; and the words of the Lamb shall be made known in the records of thy seed, as well as in the records of the twelve apostles of the Lamb; wherefore they both shall be established in one; for there is one God and one Shepherd over all the earth.

Doctrine and Covenants 20 :
28 Which Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one God, infinite and eternal, without end. Amen.
1 Nephi 13:41
_2bizE
_Emeritus

Post by _2bizE »

I like the concept of allowing this woman the agency to make her own decisions and to respect her rights. I didn't find any of those pictures to be immodest or offensive. I find too often Mormons forget that great understanding comes from leaving others to make their own decisions and recognizing that agency applies to all.
~ 2BizE
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Lindsey certainly makes for an appealing spokesperson and if she does not have something useful to add she can always fiddle around.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_2bizE
_Emeritus

Post by _2bizE »

I must admit I like Lindsay in the black leather trousers. You don't see leather pantaloons much anymore, so it is always exciting when worn by an attractive woman. They are from fitting and look comfortable. Moksha always looks comfortable in his black, fleather pants. (that's a new word I made up for feather leather).
~ 2BizE
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

moksha wrote:Lindsey certainly makes for an appealing spokesperson and if she does not have something useful to add she can always fiddle around.

Lindsey is a very skanky role model , but who cares since she's doesn't represent Traditional Christianity :lol: