How old do you have to be to become a High Priest?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Re: How old do you have to be to become a High Priest?

Post by _The CCC »

Chuck Finley wrote:Is it actually the practice, however, that most elders end up as HPs? Genuinely asking, as I don't know. After all, what percentage of age-qualified Mormon men are elders?

I don't know the different percentages. But it is likely pretty high for HP if you live long enough, and remain active in the Church.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

SuperDell wrote:And sometimes to get you out of Elders Quorum so you won't bother them any longer with stories of how it was done in 'the old days'.

The easy way to tell the HP's is that while Elders are busy taking notes. The HP's are getting a nap. :lol:
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

The CCC wrote:
Chuck Finley wrote:Is it actually the practice, however, that most elders end up as HPs? Genuinely asking, as I don't know. After all, what percentage of age-qualified Mormon men are elders?

I don't know the different percentages. But it is likely pretty high for HP if you live long enough, and remain active in the Church.

all fossils end up as prophet seer and revelator?
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

No. I'm older than some of them. :biggrin:
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

The CCC wrote:No. I'm older than some of them. :biggrin:

apparently your wife is not a niece or greatniece of them
or neightbour
or acquainted
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

We're both long time converts.