Bishop Smokey’s Leap Day Message to *Good* People

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
canpakes
God

Re: Bishop Smokey’s Leap Day Message to *Good* People

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:No one will sleep with me!!1!

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Dr. Shades, please note the responses below. Apparently the reporting of my posts are done not out of real concern but for lulz. It seems like you don’t have to take these hair on fire reports of “white supremacy” so seriously after all.
Last edited by Smokey on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

From an opinion piece, a description of the bigot currently fouling our forums.
”The LDS Church has a White Nationalist Problem.”

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints... has always had fringe white nationalists within its membership...

The internet has allowed communities of Latter-day Saint white supremacism to flourish, often anonymously hiding behind profile photos of past prophets and tagging their alt-right faction as DezNat, a hashtag short for “Deseret Nation.”

...Members of DezNat argue that they do not have an ideology and are only motivated by a desire to “follow the prophet,” as written by one member, Tanner Guzy. In what seems to be some sort of overcompensation, Guzy has based his Twitter in painful efforts to portray himself as a strong, traditional, masculine man. He does a good job of normalizing white nationalism, making it look compatible with the lifestyle and beliefs of the average Latter-day Saint guy, and he is just one of the many pushing a hateful, racist and vile ideology...

The church should be highly aware of the hateful rhetoric its members spew using the names and images of prophets and church doctrine online. This is especially needed as national violence rises and the church wishes to be an open, safe environment for all members....

The church has a moral responsibility to address the growing white nationalism within its membership. It would be wise to excommunicate members who spew such vile hatred and declare that their actions represent the faith and the word of God. If this is not nipped in the bud, other members may become vulnerable to white nationalism. While they may hide their identity online, many DezNat members are active members, parents, neighbors and local leaders in Utah communities.The church must do everything in its power — and its power is great— to use education and advocacy to eradicate the white nationalism in the psyche of some members.

The church has an alt-right problem and they must be the ones to end it.

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2019/09/ ... t-problem/

OP describes himself as a former ex-Mormon. I doubt the vile racist is welcome in either group.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

I’ve never been, nor described myself as ex-Mormon or former ex-Mormon. Anyone who uses the term ex-Mormon unironically is r____ and gay.

But yeah let’s listen to people who hate the Church and are described in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell us what to do. Maybe Paul Osborne can write an opinion piece telling us how to teach the Primary children next.

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Smokey wrote:I’ve never been, nor described myself as [color=#0000FF]ex-Mormon[ /color]. Anyone who uses the term [color=#0000FF]ex-Mormon[ /color] unironically is r____ and gay.

Smokey
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:03 pm

This is my first post on this board, although I have lurked here for a long time.

As a former Ex-Mormon...

viewtopic.php?p=1199085#p1199085

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lemmie wrote:
Smokey wrote:I’ve never been, nor described myself as ex-Mormon. Anyone who uses the term ex-Mormon unironically is r____ and gay.

Smokey
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:03 pm

This is my first post on this board, although I have lurked here for a long time.

As a former Ex-Mormon...

viewtopic.php?p=1199085#p1199085

Lol. Yep. I have that post preserved in a screenshot.

Senility’s a ____, if you’ll pardon the expression.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

A common indicator of adult autism is an inability to appreciate social cues and subtle nuances such as satire and taking the piss when someone is taking themselves very seriously.

Also, putting oneself in the position of hall-monitor and feigning outrage to try and control what is otherwise a very out of control life.

This would also manifest as someone who would “fact check a fake meme” or get mad about copypasta.

Anyways, there is probably a connection between physiognomy and autism but that conversation would be too offensive and not something I’m really wanting to get into.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:A common indicator of adult autism is an inability to appreciate social cues and subtle nuances such as satire and taking the piss when someone is taking themselves very seriously.

Also, putting oneself in the position of hall-monitor and feigning outrage to try and control what is otherwise a very out of control life.

This would also manifest as someone who would “fact check a fake meme” or get mad about copypasta.

Anyways, there is probably a connection between physiognomy and autism but that conversation would be too offensive and not something I’m really wanting to get into.

Hmm. Snowflake is sensitive. : D

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

A little more about our OP’s tactics. Most of it is plagiarized, as he admitted in his last post, but on the rare occasion he posts an actual non-copied thought, he does follow the Christian Identity position:

Identity followers reject the label "antisemitic", stating that they cannot be antisemitic, since the true Semites "today are the great White Christian nations of the western world", with modern Jews being considered descendants of the Canaanites.[44]

Wiki— Christian Identity.

:rolleyes: Notwithstanding OP’s use of the above excuse, his stance here is virulently anti-Semitic, as well as representing the vile racist attitudes of his white supremacist group. I’m sure the Mormons weren’t thrilled to have him back, as per his description of himself as “former.”

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Just like you can’t hide your lying eyes, you can’t hide your physiognomy.

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

canpakes wrote:
Smokey wrote:A common indicator of adult autism is an inability to appreciate social cues and subtle nuances such as satire and taking the piss when someone is taking themselves very seriously.

Hmm. Snowflake is sensitive. : D

Sensitive, and also not getting laid ?
:lol:
No wonder he describes himself as “feigning outrage” and having a “very out of control life.” His “hall-monitor” posts are just not doing the trick, are they?

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Here’s another example of an “Ex-Mormon”.

This thing was obviously aware of how ugly it had become on the outside. It cropped out most of its mangled face and yet you still can’t objectively look at it and not be grossed out on a subconscious, spiritual level.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Yep. : D

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

A few more examples:

vs.

Can you tell, just by looking, which one is miserable and brings shame herself and entire family?
Last edited by Smokey on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

canpakes wrote:Image

Yep. : D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That sums him up completely, doesn’t it? In his own words, no less. Too funny.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey, it looks like that last pic shows the response you’ve typically received when begging for dates. : D

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Your LOLs would be more believable if you weren’t simultaneously demanding Jason ban and delete my posts :wink:

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

From an interesting article, debunking the OP nonsense about “physiognomy”:

But even as we continue to debate the meaning and values of “Western Civilization,” we also need to confront current attempts to situate race rather than culture as our “inheritance.” For one thing the Greeks and Romans never bestowed on us is the concept of “whiteness.”

So, now more than ever, we need to bring the same critical inquiry the Greeks and Romans used to interrogate their world to unmask the distorted meaning being made of their legacy today.

http://origins.osu.edu/article/beware-g ... ottesville

The whole thing is well worth the read. If lays out the source of the nonsense OP is spouting, and the violence his “satire” can evoke.

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

I think that just adds to my lols. : D

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Lemmie wrote:The whole thing is well worth the read. If lays out the source of the nonsense OP is spouting, and the violence his “satire” can evoke.

That’s what weak minds need. They’re too delicate to deal with the world without believing nonsense designed to assuage their delicate sensibilities.