From ''DezNat''

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Smokey
Bishop

Re: From ''DezNat''

Post by Smokey »

Smokey wrote:<censored by dr. Shades>[MODERATOR NOTE: This post by Smokey was NOT deleted or edited by me (Dr. Shades) in any way, shape, or form. Smokey deleted it himself of his own free will and choice.

SMOKEY: DO NOT make faux moderator comments to deceive people into thinking a moderator typed them. Not now, not ever.]

Dr. Shades wrote:Action was just taken, so we can all calm down now.

Ok, Dr. Shades. Sure thing
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Smokey wrote:
Smokey wrote:<censored by dr. Shades>[MODERATOR NOTE: This post by Smokey was NOT deleted or edited by me (Dr. Shades) in any way, shape, or form. Smokey deleted it himself of his own free will and choice.

SMOKEY: DO NOT make faux moderator comments to deceive people into thinking a moderator typed them. Not now, not ever.]

Dr. Shades wrote:Action was just taken, so we can all calm down now.

Ok, Dr. Shades. Sure thing

Just pointing out that three times already, Shades has removed this faux-moderator comment by Smokey. The third time, he added the warning to stop:

“<censored by dr. Shades>“

But here it is, a fourth time, inserted back into the very post where, in mod-red, Smokey received the warning.

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

I think Smokey needs to be restricted to the two SPs.
“God came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future. He took me to heaven and I saw Donald Trump seated at the right hand of our Lord.” ~ Pat Robertson
“He says he has eyes to see things that are not . . . and that the angel of the Lord . . . has put him in possession of great wealth, gold, silver, precious stones.” ~ Jesse Smith

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Imagine being so scared of people learning about history that you threaten someone into censoring criticism of Jews on his criticism of Mormons website.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Smokey wrote:Imagine being so scared of people learning about history that you threaten someone into censoring criticism of Jews on his criticism of Mormons website.

Imagine being so ignorant of history that you buy into whatever ____ some superstitious, racist dude wrote decades ago. Sucks to be you.
“God came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future. He took me to heaven and I saw Donald Trump seated at the right hand of our Lord.” ~ Pat Robertson
“He says he has eyes to see things that are not . . . and that the angel of the Lord . . . has put him in possession of great wealth, gold, silver, precious stones.” ~ Jesse Smith