From ''DezNat''

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Smokey
Bishop

From ''DezNat''

Post by Smokey »

[MODERATOR NOTE: This post by Smokey was NOT deleted or edited by me (Dr. Shades) in any way, shape, or form. Smokey deleted it himself of his own free will and choice.

SMOKEY: DO NOT make faux moderator comments to deceive people into thinking a moderator typed them. Not now, not ever.]
Last edited by Smokey on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Re: DezNat

Post by Shulem »

Smokey wrote:This forum is reserved for ridiculing Mormons only.

You're mistaken. It's also for ridiculing Christians. Not that you are one.

Just saying.

You don't need Jesus

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

Smokey wrote:I know where you’re going with this and you should just stop now because criticism of Jews is not tolerated on this forum. This forum is reserved for ridiculing Mormons only.

Some goofy-haired Jewish professor gave a very muddled explanation of why this isn’t blatantly hypocritical somewhere, if you look for it you’ll probably find it.

Another anti-Mormon that posts here that is also coincidentally Jewish claims that “Mormonism is anti-Semitic” in and of itself, so that is something to consider as well.

A third prominent anti-Mormon on this website, again coincidentally Jewish and who physically resembles a Big Toe with glasses on, claimed that tracing the lineage of the Jewish people back to the tribe of Judah is beyond reproach.

You can't be this stupid, but yet, you are. Criticism of any group is allowed here, but hate speech and moronic tropes aren't allowed. You just can't seem to grasp the difference and so people like you (hate-mongering white supremacist douche-bags) will do what they do (act stupidly) and then when they are corrected and don't listen and action is taken will inevitably (as you have done) begin whining that you are being treated unfairly. It's just another one of your lies, and as you probably know, we've heard it all before. The best thing you can do is grow up, but that is obviously beyond your capabilities.

Thank you though for admitting the bolded text, that it was all about the JEWS and not the Mormons. Your visceral hatred for them is bizarre and creepy and you have been relegated to the lower kingdom where such crap belongs. I've had quite a few things thrown down there, but always in response to jerks like you. So glad we frustrated your inept and inane attempt at promoting your white supremacist trash.

But by all means keep whining, it's a fun to watch. :lol:

Last edited by grindael on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

If I have been mistaken for Jewish, I am greatly honored. I am not Jewish, and I will not pretend to be Jewish, but such a comparison works in my favor. Only twisted, venomous freaks would disagree.
"I think the religious debates in America, where they fail is people will joke around in a rather mean and rude way, and they'll put other people down as opposed to being respectful when they debate." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist

Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Why does this clown continue to wield a posting permit after so many clear cut examples of derailing reasonable conversations into an anti semitic rant?

If past offenses were insufficient to make the case, surely this example proves the very point that many, many thoughtful posters on the board have observed, cited, and formally complained about.

It’s disgusting and should be dealt with as such, as the courtroom terminology goes, with extreme prejudice.

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr Moore wrote:Why does this clown continue to wield a posting permit after so many clear cut examples of derailing reasonable conversations into an anti semitic rant?

If past offenses were insufficient to make the case, surely this example proves the very point that many, many thoughtful posters on the board have observed, cited, and formally complained about.

It’s disgusting and should be dealt with as such, as the courtroom terminology goes, with extreme prejudice.

I agree, Dr. Moore. If I were in charge, this person’s privileges would be restricted to Spirit Paradise and Spirit Prison. The Three Degrees would be off limits.
"I think the religious debates in America, where they fail is people will joke around in a rather mean and rude way, and they'll put other people down as opposed to being respectful when they debate." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr Moore wrote:Why does this clown continue to wield a posting permit after so many clear cut examples of derailing reasonable conversations into an anti semitic rant?

Dr. Moore, it takes quite a bit of effort to get the ban hammer here. When you see a de-railing post, the best thing to do is report it by clicking on the ! icon. A pattern of violations generally and eventually results in being placed in a moderation queue for celestial, terrestrial and paradise. Shades bends over backwards to avoid banning folks or censoring the content of speech.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Well, I’m mad as hell about this board being repeatedly desecrated with all of this poorly veiled hate speech.

I’m officially signing off the board for so long as Smokey goes unmoderated. Cheers everyone.

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr Moore wrote:Well, I’m mad as hell about this board being repeatedly desecrated with all of this poorly veiled hate speech.

I’m officially signing off the board for so long as Smokey goes unmoderated. Cheers everyone.

Cheers. I'm sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed your posts and hope you return at a future date.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr Moore wrote:Well, I’m mad as hell about this board being repeatedly desecrated with all of this poorly veiled hate speech.

This is the safe way to go, Dr. Moore, and if action is not taken soon, I will be joining you.

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Re: From ''DezNat''

Post by Dr. Shades »

Action was just taken, so we can all calm down now.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

This Smokeydude has sure caused a lot of problems on the board.

Wow.

:eek:

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Shulem wrote:This Smokeydude has sure caused a lot of problems on the board.

Wow.

:eek:

No doubt deliberately.

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr. Shades wrote:Action was just taken, so we can all calm down now.

Thanks again, Dr. Shades. At what point do you think it is not worth your time and the risk to the board to allow this troll the freedom to spray the board with anti-Semitic language? You ought to check bluehost.com’s usage policies to make sure this disgusting clown’s vile, reprehensible posts cannot be used to take the board down.

How much longer do you expect us to bear the risk of his presence here? I think a pretty decent argument has been made that by calling us “Jews” he is inciting other of his fellow travelers to attack us.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Smokey wrote:One cannot criticize Jews without it being hate speech, but Mormons and Christians are fair game for attack. Future potential readers of this board will draw their own conclusions from that, which I think is the sliver lining of this censorship cloud. I will continue to shine light on this glaring hypocrisy and curious coincidence.

Ahhh. So this was your endgame all along. Thank you for being a stand up guy and a great role model for the Mormon and Christian community.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Smokey wrote:.

Smokey, why did you delete your last post? Ashamed? Growing a conscience?
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

cwald wrote:

Smokey, why did you delete your last post? Ashamed? Growing a conscience?

I posted to the wrong thread, weirdo.

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Smokey wrote:I posted to the wrong thread, weirdo.

Haha. Oh, I see. You are so delusional that you think you are still welcome to spew this vomit upstairs.

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Are you on your period?

:surprised:

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

grindael wrote:
Smokey wrote:I know where you’re going with this and you should just stop now because criticism of Jews is not tolerated on this forum. This forum is reserved for ridiculing Mormons only.

Some goofy-haired Jewish professor gave a very muddled explanation of why this isn’t blatantly hypocritical somewhere, if you look for it you’ll probably find it.

Another anti-Mormon that posts here that is also coincidentally Jewish claims that “Mormonism is anti-Semitic” in and of itself, so that is something to consider as well.

A third prominent anti-Mormon on this website, again coincidentally Jewish and who physically resembles a Big Toe with glasses on, claimed that tracing the lineage of the Jewish people back to the tribe of Judah is beyond reproach.

You can't be this stupid, but yet, you are. Criticism of any group is allowed here, but hate speech and moronic tropes aren't allowed. You just can't seem to grasp the difference and so people like you (hate-mongering white supremacist douche-bags) will do what they do (act stupidly) and then when they are corrected and don't listen and action is taken will inevitably (as you have done) begin whining that you are being treated unfairly. It's just another one of your lies, and as you probably know, we've heard it all before. The best thing you can do is grow up, but that is obviously beyond your capabilities.

Thank you though for admitting the bolded text, that it was all about the JEWS and not the Mormons. Your visceral hatred for them is bizarre and creepy and you have been relegated to the lower kingdom where such crap belongs. I've had quite a few things thrown down there, but always in response to jerks like you. So glad we frustrated your inept and inane attempt at promoting your white supremacist trash.

But by all means keep whining, it's a fun to watch. :lol:

Jokey wrote:Actually, dear friend, it is not. Dr. Shades has stated that the criticism of Jews is not allowed in the Terrestrial forum in any form. I don’t think that’s what he intended in his mission statement for this board, and you people should feel bad about strong arming a nice man like him.

One cannot criticize Jews without it being hate speech, but Mormons and Christians are fair game for attack. Future potential readers of this board will draw their own conclusions from that, which I think is the silver lining of this censorship cloud. I will continue to shine light on this glaring hypocrisy and curious coincidence.

Challenged by Jersey...

Jokey wrote:It would be a violation of Universal Rule #3 and I would like to not break any rules or be censored any more today. I’m sure he will confirm or deny this if you give him a chance. And then what will follow will be justifications for this glaring hypocrisy and curious coincidence.

And he comes up with... nothing. More whining and crying now? Or just a continuation of the lies?

Thank you once again for confirming your hate agenda. Learn what a critic is, verses a rabid hatemonger. What am I saying? Of course you will never understand the difference.
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.