The Holy Prepuce

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
spotlight
God

The Holy Prepuce

Post by spotlight »

Where is it? Surely if the LDS church is really the restored church heavenly father would see to it that it would be gathered home to be protected in the church vaults.
Or did it disappear when Christ was resurrected? Does anyone know where it is? I couldn't find it on ebay.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee

cwald
God

Re: The Holy Prepuce

Post by cwald »

I had to google the word "prepuce." Glad I didn't do it on my work computer.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Well, Jesus Christ.

:mrgreen:

DonBradley
God

Post by DonBradley »

You do realize, I hope, that there are churches in North Africa that are built around this very relic?

iwanttotalk
Sunbeam

Post by iwanttotalk »

spotlight wrote:Where is it? Surely if the LDS church is really the restored church heavenly father would see to it that it would be gathered home to be protected in the church vaults.
Or did it disappear when Christ was resurrected? Does anyone know where it is? I couldn't find it on ebay.

can't wait for Indiania Jones 6.

“He found the arc of the covenant, saved the spear of destiny, returned the Holy Grail, and now for his greatest triumph!”

SteelHead
God

Post by SteelHead »

Reattached at the resurrection.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin