Oaks goes hard on gender identity

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
2kings98
CTR A

Re: Oaks goes hard on gender identity

Post by 2kings98 »

Shulem wrote:
2kings98 wrote:
LMAO! Sure, right. Let me just prance into the temple and ask, "Derrr....do you know my temple name, cuz I done forgotted! Derr!" Really, now. I was born at night but not tonight.

Listen ____. Lot's of people forget their new name. The church has been dealing with this problem for over a 150 years. All you do is contact the temple and they will get you squared away with how to retrieve your name. Are you so ____ lazy you can't go get your new name back, ____?

It's not laziness. I am not going to call in or visit the temple to find out because they will just laugh and walk away. I'll deal with the eternal consequences later. In the meantime, I will not put myself in a position to be mocked at the temple.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:I can't reveal what I was or was not told in the temple, but I do not for a minute believe that if I waltzed in there whining that I forgot that they'd just hand over my name. That's too silly to even give a moment's consideration to.

In the end, I don't have to prove to anyone whether I have a current TR. I know the truth. I guess I just did sessions for my ancestors a month ago without showing a recommend. Idiots.

You sure as ____ don't know much about the Mormon temple -- it's procedures or how the ordinances are performed and maintained.

You a ____.

Go selfsuck yourself. I ain't too sure I want you anymore. You a dumb ____.

2kings98
CTR A

Post by 2kings98 »

Shulem wrote:You sure as ____ don't know much about the Mormon temple -- it's procedures or how the ordinances are performed and maintained.

Well, yes, I am a temple n00b. I only recently did my living ordinances, culminating with being sealed to my wife an undisclosed number of weeks ago. So no, I am not familiar with everything, but I DO know that you can't just go into the temple and ask for your name. That's poppycock.
----
The Church above all else, including family. I have disabled PM's and e-mails, because, quite frankly, the Internet is not for conversations and debating. It's for fighting. Simple as that.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:It's not laziness. I am not going to call in or visit the temple to find out because they will just laugh and walk away. I'll deal with the eternal consequences later. In the meantime, I will not put myself in a position to be mocked at the temple.

Oh my ____ Mormon god and hairy ball Jesus! Girl! You don't know what the jack ____ is up. You don't know. The more you talk the more you show just how ____ dumb you are when it comes to Mormonism and the temple. You a loser, ____. A ____ no-show loosing ____. Who you think you talking too? You be talking to SHULEM. I is the master, ____. I worked in the temple. I KNOW.

Go selfsuck. That will make you feel better, ____.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:Well, yes, I am a temple n00b. I only recently did my living ordinances, culminating with being sealed to my wife an undisclosed number of weeks ago. So no, I am not familiar with everything, but I DO know that you can't just go into the temple and ask for your name. That's poppycock.

You don't know ____ about temple Mormonism.

You a ____ turd. Listen ____. I used to work in the temple. I KNOW the game. You a piece of ____. Who the ____ you think you talking to? I'm Shulem!! You stupid ____.

Now everyone here can see how stupid you are.

:lol:

2kings98
CTR A

Post by 2kings98 »

Shulem wrote:You don't know ____ about temple Mormonism.

I may not be an expert, but I do know that THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR TEMPLE NAME. Quit trying to (unsuccessfully) gaslight.
----

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:
Shulem wrote:You don't know ____ about temple Mormonism.

I may not be an expert, but I do know that THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR TEMPLE NAME. Quit trying to (unsuccessfully) gaslight.

____. You ____ up. You don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the temple. You don't know jack ____. You've clearly demonstrated your ignorance here on this message board. You ain't nothing but a no good ____, a whore, a slut -- a ____ worthless noncocksucking want-to-be ____ gay boy.

So ____ you. ____.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Pin the diaper on 2kings98 gayboy!

You worthless piece of ____. You ____ noncocksucker!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tapirrider
Holy Ghost

Post by tapirrider »

2kings98 wrote:I may not be an expert, but I do know that THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR TEMPLE NAME. Quit trying to (unsuccessfully) gaslight.

No gaslighting is going on here. It was explained to you in the temple when you received your endowment what to do if you forgot your new name.

An appropriate thing you could do now is to discuss it with your bishop. He will inform you to contact the temple presidency. The temple president and his counselors are the only ones authorized to recover your new name. The bishop will even assist you in getting in touch with the temple presidency if need be.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

tapirrider wrote:
2kings98 wrote:I may not be an expert, but I do know that THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR TEMPLE NAME. Quit trying to (unsuccessfully) gaslight.

No gaslighting is going on here. It was explained to you in the temple when you received your endowment what to do if you forgot your new name.

An appropriate thing you could do now is to discuss it with your bishop. He will inform you to contact the temple presidency. The temple president and his counselors are the only ones authorized to recover your new name. The bishop will even assist you in getting in touch with the temple presidency if need be.

That's right, all this is verily true. Let's see if bitchboy will go get his new name and then come back and report.

He's a little slow in the head, but maybe, just maybe, he can go get his new name back.

How about it, ____? Can you do that? Will you do that?

2kings98
CTR A

Post by 2kings98 »

tapirrider wrote:
2kings98 wrote:

LOL. Nice try.
----

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:
LOL. Nice try.

You're an ignorant Mormon. You don't know ____ about Mormonism.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98,

When's the last time you masturbated?

Would you like to confess to bishop Shulem?

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Hey ____,

I enjoyed your testimonial in the celestial forum. That was so touching. You gave me goosebumps all over my scrotum.

When's the last time you paid tithing, ____?

tapirrider
Holy Ghost

Post by tapirrider »

2kings98 wrote:
tapirrider wrote:No gaslighting is going on here. It was explained to you in the temple when you received your endowment what to do if you forgot your new name.

LOL. Nice try.

This is an official LDS website link.

https://tech.LDS.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24209

2kings98
CTR A

Post by 2kings98 »

Shulem wrote:2kings98,

When's the last time you masturbated?

Would you like to confess to bishop Shulem?

Does masturbating the wife count?
----

2kings98
CTR A

Post by 2kings98 »

Fake news.
----

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

tapirrider wrote:This is an official LDS website link.

Right. The church is there to help the members. Your tithe dollars to follow.

How about that, 2kings98 -- you worthless noncocksucking piece of ____?

Selfsucker!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:Does masturbating the wife count?

Boy, you be sniffing rotten Mormon ____? What the ____ is wrong with you? You know what you want. I know what you want. You can forget about Mormon Molly wifey ____.

I don't need ouija to know your desires. I'm on to you. SATAN is filling me with his spirit.

Boo!

tapirrider
Holy Ghost

Post by tapirrider »

2kings98 wrote:

Fake news.

No, it is not fake. The website and forum is owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Go to the link and read it. Look at the site.

Go to this link concerning the forum and read the following:

https://tech.LDS.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3353

"The LDSTech Forum is an official Church web site designed to encourage community discussion, support, help, and feedback about technology and how it helps us serve in the Church. In keeping with the teachings and standards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints all the content in these forums are monitored for inappropriate content by Church employees as well as community moderators."

Or you could just do what I suggested and discuss it with your bishop.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

2kings98 wrote:Does masturbating the wife count?

Hmmmm.

Got a pic, ____?

Let's see what you got. Then bishop Shulem will tell you if you've done it right.