Current list of human offenses (2020)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Jersey Girl
God

Current list of human offenses (2020)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Okay so first of all, family annihilators----------->____ YOU!

Don't want to live the life you're living? Fine. How dare you wipe out the lives of others including your SO and innocent children....and LIVE to tell about it. Get an attorney, get a divorce, kill yourself, I don't care, just keep your dirty evil homicidal psycho hands off your family!

Next up...screw you corona virus! WTH are you people doing over there in China and why can't you keep it to yourself instead of contaminating the entire world with your garbage? It's making people sick. It's killing people. It's messing up my ability to plan. I don't even know you people. Stop sending your crap around the globe!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Re: Current list of human offenses (2020)

Post by Jersey Girl »

People who are just damn stupid.

Oh so you went to a doctor's appointment and the lady next to you was holding a baby so you asked to see her baby and found out she was holding a doll--and that creeped you out?

Maybe it was her therapy doll, you ignoramus. If all it takes to creep you out is a doll, then how do you get up, get out of bed and manage to leave the house every day?

Holy crap you un-insightful idiot.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Continuing on with people who are just damn stupid.

Oh so you want to lose weight for the 500th time right? So you're asking (this is a Facebook offense) everyone and their dog for a good recommend for a nutritionist.

I got news for you, no really, I do. READ the nutrition labels on every food and drink you want to consume. Check the fats, carbs, calories, sodium, sugar and oh, I dunno, check the PORTION SIZE.

Take some personal responsibility and do the math! Stop acting like you are helpless and do the work yourself ON yourself FOR yourself!
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese Proverb

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Variation on a theme.

If you want to lose weight for the 500th time....then DO IT.

Stop asking people to give you recommendations for a nutritionist (like anyone really knows one IRL) and saying you want to be on a "program". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Programs only work if you're willing to use them for the rest of your life. Did you hear that?

You need to change your eating and lifestyle habits FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Oh and when you put the call out for everyone to come running to save you from yourself, it's always a good idea not to post recipes for FAT FOOD the NEXT DAY or you know. People won't take you seriously.

And I don't. Stop being so publicly pathetic!
Chinese Proverb

msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

khcfyujgffhi
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.” Psalm 145:18-19 ESV

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Whoever fixed this board so that my post is to the left of my author block thing ------------------------>>>>>>>>>