Two Posts - One Day

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Bach
God

Two Posts - One Day

Post by Bach »

Interesting. I made two posts today w\in 10 minutes. One post on “Implosions” gets cleared right away.

A second post in response to KG’s regularly immature responses gets withheld because I mention the bias of Shades and challenged either of them to debate. That one may never see the light of day simply because Shades and EAllusion don’t want to face the challenge. This place continues to embarrass itself with respect to any integrity. Led by Shades and the ever unemployed EAllusion.

Great integrity Shades. But hey- it’s your board!

Bach
God

Re: Two Posts - One Day

Post by Bach »

A belated thanks Shades. Sometimes one just has to point out the blatant absurd bias to get things posted. Always appreciated though.

At times I feel like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez scolding Pelosi when it comes to moderating here!!!

moksha
God

Re: Two Posts - One Day

Post by moksha »

Bach wrote:That one may never see the light of day simply because Shades and EAllusion don’t want to face the challenge.

Is there any way you could debate someone fun like poster Perfume on my Mind? Or even a trio of posters like Matsutov, Shulem, and Perfume on my Mind?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace