BTS: An Asian Pop Band That’s Actually Worldwide

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Bach
God

BTS: An Asian Pop Band That’s Actually Worldwide

Post by Bach »

Hottest thing from Asian youth pop culture that is actually the real thing on the international scene and Billboard. Now being compared to the Beatles. They do little for me - but beats being compared to Alvin & Chipmunks.

(Made sure this did not violate any board rules.)

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Re: BTS: An Asian Pop Band That’s Actually Worldwide

Post by Dr. Shades »

So, are we going to play 20 questions in an attempt to figure out who the Hell this mystery band is?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr. Shades wrote:So, are we going to play 20 questions in an attempt to figure out who the Hell this mystery band is?

Looks like Bangtan Boys.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

Dr. Shades wrote:So, are we going to play 20 questions in an attempt to figure out who the Hell this mystery band is?

Likewise will it take 20 questions for you to explain which one of your board rules was violated in this thread that put it here? You are such a biased coward Shades!

Unlike other Asian favorites of certain folks here, BTS is an actual worldwide phenom group out of South Korea that has a real following with real chart topping hits on the Billboard 100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

You may be a chump Shades, but at least you’re a pathetic one!

Maksutov
God

Post by Maksutov »

Bach wrote:

Likewise will it take 20 questions for you to explain which one of your board rules was violated in this thread that put it here? You are such a biased coward Shades!

Unlike other Asian favorites of certain folks here, BTS is an actual worldwide phenom group out of South Korea that has a real following with real chart topping hits on the Billboard 100:

Spirit Prison is Paradise compared to the prison of your own stupidity. Can't fix that but it can be quarantined. :razz:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Bach wrote:Likewise will it take 20 questions for you to explain which one of your board rules was violated in this thread that put it here?

Nope. Unlike you, I can explain it without having to be asked. "Alvin and the Chipmunks" is an anti-Perfume insult invented by Moksha that you've dutifully adopted in "monkey see, monkey do" fashion. As such, it's a clear violation of Universal Rule #11 and can only be housed in the Spirit Prison forum.

You are such a biased coward Shades!

At least I can explain what my opening posts refer to, unlike you. If Res Ipsa hadn't guessed Bangtan Boys, we'd still be wondering even now who the Hell you were referring to.

How do you get "BTS" out of "Bangtan Boys?"

Whew! For a moment there I was afraid I'd be a non-pathetic chump.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Bach wrote:

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:Likewise will it take 20 questions for you to explain which one of your board rules was violated in this thread that put it here?

Nope. Unlike you, I can explain it without having to be asked. "Alvin and the Chipmunks" is an anti-Perfume insult

WTF? How can any comparison to Alvin & The Chipmunks be an insult with all their Billboard 100 songs??

https://www.billboard.com/music/alvin-and-the-chipmunks

When will your “Chanel N•5” get just one?!? LMAO

Not sure if you’re a more ignorant than durable chump at this point! But you are a chump!!

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

And here is BTS at Wembley a couple of days ago:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billbo ... auv-tweets

Not sure, but don’t think they were playing intro to “Chanel•5”

Xenophon
God

Post by Xenophon »

Bach wrote:And here is BTS at Wembley a couple of days ago:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billbo ... auv-tweets

Not sure, but don’t think they were playing intro to “Chanel•5”

"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens

moksha
God

Post by moksha »

Shades has a thing for Perfume and Bach has a thing for the Bangtan Boys. I am curious as to whether that might extend to the Thailand Lady-Boys.

I never had a thing for Kitaro, but let's just say I admired the drums; that was a beat worth marching to. Follow the yellow Silk Road!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace