From ''Future Pop - Perfume 4th World Tour''

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Bach
God

From ''Future Pop - Perfume 4th World Tour''

Post by Bach »

I get the “I love Shades” tribute here, but these gals sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks. But I hear Mick is considering them as his new back up band. Gotta call it as I hear it.

[EAllusion, another non violation post that gets killed?]

[MODERATOR NOTE: Post moved for violating Universal Rule #11.]

Analytics
God

Re: From ''Future Pop - Perfume 4th World Tour''

Post by Analytics »

The most interesting thing about Bach is the irony of his moniker--in this forum he plays the most boring one-note song imaginable.
It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari

EAllusion
God

Post by EAllusion »

Analytics wrote:The most interesting thing about Bach is the irony of his moniker--in this forum he plays the most boring one-note song imaginable.

Part of me suspects that Bach thinks to himself, "I'm not a sociopath. I only pretend to be one on an obscure message board for years and years to troll you guys. Aha!"

Uh, that's what a sociopath does.

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

EAllusion wrote:
Analytics wrote:The most interesting thing about Bach is the irony of his moniker--in this forum he plays the most boring one-note song imaginable.

Part of me suspects that Bach thinks to himself, "I'm not a sociopath. I only pretend to be one on an obscure message board for years and years to troll you guys. Aha!"

Uh, that's what a sociopath does.

Coming from an unemployed, sunscreen void, laptop liberal, with nothing in life other than being a message board monitor?

There’s an opinion to follow!