Shades and EAllusion: what’s up w free speech

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Bach
God

Shades and EAllusion: what’s up w free speech

Post by Bach »

You’ve totoally lost all integrity w respect to allowing free thought on this board. Now others are noticing as well.

Would love to discuss with either of you if you two had the courage to discuss w me in real time?

Either of you feel like becoming adults?

Let me know.

Bach
God

Re: Shades and EAllusion: what’s up w free speech

Post by Bach »

It's an added effort I admit. Shades and EAllusion aren't known for their integrity, courage, honesty, willingness to take on anyone other than life long posters here, but it served its purpose!!

Absolutely no integrity or confidence in management here. But WTF, they know it!

Maksutov
God

Re: Shades and EAllusion: what’s up w free speech

Post by Maksutov »

Bach wrote:It's an added effort I admit. Shades and EAllusion aren't known for their integrity, courage, honesty, willingness to take on anyone other than life long posters here, but it served its purpose!!

Absolutely no integrity or confidence in management here. But WTF, they know it!

But they have endless patience with your whiny sheet, don't they? I would have dropkicked your blubbering ass long ago. :biggrin:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov