Shades - Responded to Jersey Girl

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Bach
God

Shades - Responded to Jersey Girl

Post by Bach »

She made some false claims against me and needed to respond. Would rather deal with her directly. But she seems to get the benefit of “spoiled child” treatment from you and EAllusion. And if you took me off the queue I would love to respond to this troubled lady directly. No violations in my response.

Bach
God

Re: Shades - Responded to Jersey Girl

Post by Bach »

Shades, you say too much when you let my Bezos post go through and protect an earlier post in response to Jersey Girl from my factual response to her. Are you really afraid of a woman who embraces the “c-word” in an exchange with me!?!?

This board is the epitome of bias and protection for the whiners and ignorant. If I’m wrong: explain why. Or some day explain what the rules of the queue REALLY ARE and put them to print!!!

PLEASE!!!

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

Still biased and protecting snowflakes here for responses w no violations? Just mature and objective exchange and conversation w Jersey Girl that you and EAllusion choose to prohibit without rule violation. God only knows your bias!

But please demonstrate if I’m wrong. PLEASE!

Maksutov
God

Post by Maksutov »

Bach wrote:Image
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

Shades, any interest in a frank and professional discussion about the obvious bias on your board? Too many flies to swat away at times but I’m open to it if you are.