From ''Where Should the Wall Go?''

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related that's insulting or not safe for work. Rated R to NC-17.

Moderator: Gadianton

Kevin Graham
God

From ''Where Should the Wall Go?''

Post by Kevin Graham »

ajax18 wrote:"Build the wall," to me is a willingness to unapologetically enforce the border. Most people here arguing about the logistics and semantics of "the wall," are in favor of open borders.

Are you still spreading this stupid lie which you know is a lie but insist on lying about it anyway?

This is one of the reasons why you're human garbage.

Bach
God

Re: From ''Where Should the Wall Go?''

Post by Bach »

Shades, why isn’t KG on the queue for this type of continued outrageous posting.? I’ve never come close to being this vile.

Shades, you really are a biased founder and cowardly silent on your double standard you allow for your lunch buddies.

Kevin Graham
God

Post by Kevin Graham »

Bach wrote:Shades, why isn’t KG on the queue for this type of continued outrageous posting.? I’ve never come close to being this vile.

Shades, you really are a biased founder and cowardly silent on your double standard you allow for your lunch buddies.

Stating the obvious is vile? The tolerance for vile exists in allowing human garbage to post on this forum to begin with. You should feel privileged.

EAllusion
God

Post by EAllusion »

Bach wrote:Shades, why isn’t KG on the queue for this type of continued outrageous posting.? I’ve never come close to being this vile.

You were given multiple warnings about the content of posts that would lead to you being placed on the queue and you ignored those warnings until it became necessary to take that step. You weren't placed on the queue after your first, or even repeated, violations. It took a large volume of forum violations comprising a significant % of all your posts after repeated warnings to refrain from doing so.

These conditions do not apply to Kevin currently.

Kevin Graham
God

Post by Kevin Graham »

I don't care about my comments being moved, nor do I know what bach has said by comparison. But I do know ajax is human garbage and I'm hardly the first to point that out. Hell, even EAllusion said he was a "monster" in the past.

Bach
God

Post by Bach »

Shades, still waiting for you to speak for yourself. The question was directed to you, not the virtual unemployed of EAllusion and KG.

Ever take ownership in anything in your life?

Maksutov
God

Post by Maksutov »

I'm retired. Because I had a long working life of great decisions and choices. And I choose to be here and laugh at the futility and pathetic spectacle of poor whiny little Bach. :lol:

Whine on, little dude. Someday someone may care. Or you could change...ha!
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov

Dr. Shades
Founder & Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Bach wrote:Shades, still waiting for you to speak for yourself. The question was directed to you, not the virtual unemployed of EAllusion and KG.

EAllusion answered the question just as well as I could've. He's 100% correct.

Ever take ownership in anything in your life?

No, never.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley