Hey! Isn't Jesus Supposed to be Coming Tomorrow?!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Hey! Isn't Jesus Supposed to be Coming Tomorrow?!

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Isn't that dumb broad in Rexburg's Jesus supposed to be doing at least a cameo appearance to the world tomorrow, or is he for her spiritual eyes only? If he does show up can we request he stick around America for a bit and do some clean up with the frickin virus mess he created?
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Hey! Isn't Jesus Supposed to be Coming Tomorrow?!

Post by _Shulem »

JeZus takes pleasure in causing sickness, pain, and suffering to so many helpless people -- both old and young.

All Hail, JeZus, the Murderer of the World!

Now bow before him and tell him how much you love him.

Spreading Corona Virus in the name of JeZus

Is it time to go back to church yet?
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Here I am.

Ye are commanded to drink my blood.

Feasting upon Christ
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

It's been 200 years since Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith in the grove of trees in New York state to announce that the Last Days have finally arrived and the end is soon at hand. The Day of the Lord is nigh at hand!

Well, now that 200 years have gone by, where is the Lord? Hello, Jesus, where are you -- are you coming in your cloud with your sword in hand ready to destroy the wicked? Are u gonna burn me up, Jesus -- I'm sooooo scared! Ha ha ha, lol.

Folks, Jesus is not coming back. It's all a big joke. Another 200 years will go by and he still will not have returned. Could it be that he won't return because he was never here in the first place? Mythical Jesus! It gives Christians something to believe in. Christians seem to need their Jesus-shot, like a medicine to help them get over their guilt and sins. Handing over their sins to someone else seems to help them clear a guilty conscious.

:rolleyes:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Rocky Mountain Museum, Year 3000 AD

Introducing:

A genuine copy of the ancient book of Doctrine and Covenants produced by ancient Mormons.