Why Does Louis Midgley Attack Others' Religious Beliefs?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor Scratch
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Re: Why Does Louis Midgley Attack Others' Religious Beliefs?

Post by Doctor Scratch »

Look at how Midgley spends his sabbath day:
Louis Midgley wrote:Ten hours and Moksha has not been able to send one of his disgusting zingers in reply to my comment. When Moksha tried to play gemli, with a radical contrast between science and religion, he spouted rubbish, again. gemli is never nasty, snide, rude, sarcastic. All the "regulars"--that is, faithful Latter-day Saints, who post on sic et non know this. But the "irregulars"--that is, those who have come to sic et non to blast away at the faith of Latter-day Saints, with what Moksha calls zingers, should go back to their disgusting home board, and do their thing there.
A day of worship; the blessings of Christ; and a very public, screaming rant about a pseudonymous blog commentator.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:17 pm
Look at how Midgley spends his sabbath day:
Louis Midgley wrote:Ten hours and Moksha has not been able to send one of his disgusting zingers in reply to my comment. When Moksha tried to play gemli, with a radical contrast between science and religion, he spouted rubbish, again.

gemli is never nasty, snide, rude, sarcastic.

All the "regulars"--that is, faithful Latter-day Saints, who post on sic et non know this. But the "irregulars"--that is, those who have come to sic et non to blast away at the faith of Latter-day Saints, with what Moksha calls zingers, should go back to their disgusting home board, and do their thing there.
A day of worship; the blessings of Christ; and a very public, screaming rant about a pseudonymous blog commentator.
Midgley has certainly changed his mind about gemli!

Last year:

Louis Midgley -> Fred Kratz 16 hours ago

I have made a decision not to respond to those who come to Dan's blog merely to pick a fight or, from the perspective of their world, thrash the faith of Latter-day Saints.

I think that they need to be answered once or twice or even perhaps ten times. Sorry, FK, I will no longer respond. I should explain that I have made a list of those to whom I will no longer respond.

This list begins with gemli...

Gadianton
Hermit

Post by Gadianton »

Midgley wrote:I have made a decision not to respond to those who come to Dan's blog merely to pick a fight
Huh. So that means he's made a decision not to respond to himself or Kiwi57?
FARMS refuted:

"...supporters of Billy Meier still point to the very clear photos of Pleiadian beam ships flying over his farm. They argue that for the photos to be fakes, we have to believe that a one-armed man who had no knowledge of Photoshop or other digital photography programs could have made such realistic photos and films..." -- D. R. Prothero

Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Midge, we all know you love to mix it up and would explode if you couldn't on a regular basis. This is why you berated Moksha with your latest comment at your protected home. You want a reaction from either our beloved penguin friend or anyone so you can then launch yet another attack. Why don't you come over here for a bit? Hopefully Dr. Shades will fix the problems with potential new posters and we can all have some fun over here.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen