"Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimile!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
Son of Perdition

Re: "Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimil

Post by Shulem »

CONFLICT OF JUSTICE wrote:Note that this describes how things were around the time of the Hor scroll.
Time of the Hor scroll?

No, dummy, Smith was talking about the time of Abraham. Read WHAT Joseph Smith and his apostles actually said:

Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part I, II
(By Paul Osborne)

The Book of Abraham account and the Explanations of the Facsimiles have nothing to do with the time of Hor scroll, late Egypt.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Re: "Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimil

Post by Shulem »

CONFLICT OF JUSTICE wrote:Most slavery in ancient times, despite what you see on the cable television, involved people assuming contracts of servitude because of some debt. People often labored due to a family member who owed something or got in legal trouble. De Germania records that early European barbarians very frequently sold themselves into slavery in order to pay for alcohol or some other vice. Slavery was debt (it sounds like the typical credit system today, really.) But in this case Christians were signing contracts of debt that were permanent. And not just permanent, they were literally selling their souls to a devil. They were agreeing that after they die, a Pagan god would assume ownership, and that Pagan god just happens to have been Anubis.

But there was a manumission to this deal with the devil. Ownership of the soul could be wrapped up into a portfolio and given over to another deity. And it just so happens that the very wording of these contracts is the same as what we read in the New Testament about Jesus redeeming our souls from hell.

And so, we start to look at Facsimile 3 differently, don’t we? Is this dark character Figure 6 assisting the deceased Shulem on his/her way to the exalted realms, or is he dragging him down? Shulem is being pulled from the left by Figure 4 the Prince in the middle of everything (Prince of Peace? Same as Figure 2 in Facsimile 2?), and he is also pulled from the other side by Anubis. It is a literal tug of war for this soul! This describes what judgement is as we approach the Bosom of Abraham and get lifted to heaven or kicked to hell, to eventually be a telestial slave. The Christian who in his lifetime sacrificed himself for the sake of fellow saints will be redeemed. The wicked who signs himself up for slavery to vices for less noble reasons will not.
Go tell your driveling perverted ____ to Joseph Smith. Maybe, just maybe, he'll believe ya?

:lol:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

CONFLICT OF JUSTICE wrote:
Animal Head

Lately, scholars have said Figure 6 we see with a human originally was likely carved with a canine head (I’m not going to link to a source on that as all I can find are Anti-Mormon sources.) See for yourself how the chippings around the mouth appear to be in the shape of a snout. The dog ear at the top of the head is still there as some kind of spike thing. Did Reuben Hedlock originally carve it with an animal head? If so, why was it changed? My best guess is that Joseph Smith looked at the finished printing plate and thought it might be confusing to people; he did not want in scripture a fanciful image of a human-dog head man. Perhaps he thought that would confuse and make it harder for the meaning of the Figure to be evident. Indeed, as far as everything discussed in this article is concerned there is no importance of whether the Figure has a canine or human head.
Dear Conflict of Justice,

Why do you suppose that the only links (sources) you can find about the missing snout are on "Anti-Mormon" sites? Why are you afraid to link to those sites? Is it because you know that your readers are going to get additional information that will demonstrate that Joseph Smith used fraud in publishing his Explanations? You, sir (assuming you're a man), are a ____ coward.

Let's be clear that the "dog ear" is a JACKAL ear and it's not a mere "spike thing". It's someone's ear! You too have ears? They aren't just "some kind of thing", they are EARS, you dumb ass! You show disrespect to the god Anubis when you talk that way. You're probably a racist. I'll bet you're a Trump supporter and a white supremacist!

"Did Reuben Hedlock originally carve it with an animal head?"
[X] Yes [ ] No

Obviously you admit that the head was originally animal in nature and we are favored to hear your "best guess"!

Never mind what others (Anti-Mormons) might have to say about the subject, people who KNOW far more about this subject matter than you do! You want to hide that from your readers just like Joseph Smith wanted to hide the jackal head from his readers. You, sir, like Joseph, are a liar and a deceiver.

:evil:

You don't understand or appreciate the true nature of Egyptology. You, like Joseph Smith commit blasphemy against another religion's sacred beliefs and make a mockery of it. You are an ignorant little sniveling liar. And, you're ____ too. Your website is rubbish.

:twisted:

Shulem

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

CONFLICT OF JUSTICE wrote:My best guess is that Joseph Smith looked at the finished printing plate and thought it might be confusing to people; he did not want in scripture a fanciful image of a human-dog head man. Perhaps he thought that would confuse and make it harder for the meaning of the Figure to be evident. Indeed, as far as everything discussed in this article is concerned there is no importance of whether the Figure has a canine or human head.
So, that's your "best guess"? You really are ignorant. Joseph didn't want a "human-dog head man" in his scriptures?

You stupid, ignorant apologist!

:twisted:

Take a look at Facsimile No. 2 and see how it directly contradicts your apologetic nonsense!

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 1 of Jah-oh-eh and the residence of God -- WHAT kind of head does he have?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 2 which is near to the celestial or the place where God resides -- holding the key of power -- WHAT kind of head does he have?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about who is made to represent God in Fig. 3 and WHAT kind of head he has?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 7 and the Holy Ghost portrayed therein as a serpent? The Facsimile representation that came off the printing press did not do justice to what was on the actual papyrus. Other hypocephalus papyrus (funerary cult ritual) show the same scene and portray exactly what was on so-called Abraham's papyrus:

O get it up baby . . . .

You, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, are a liar.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm
I think one of the better cudgels you've developed is how Mormons have disrespected the ancient Egyptian religion by taking Anubis and making him a slave. Not only do they prove themselves insanely disrespectful with their deicide, but you get a two-for with the racism. It's absolutely brilliant what you've done with this.
- Doc

May I please have my nose back?

The Mormons chopped it off and have called me a slave just because I'm black.

The man in the papyrus is a slave because he is black.

He is black because he is a slave.

Yes, I am black but am not a slave. I am a god! You hacked off my nose after having first carved me in my correct image. You have mutilated and shamed me with your brutal sacrilege.

Give me my nose back! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I think nothing of putting my knee on a black man's neck. He is the curse of Cain and I shall crush his head.

I will take my sharp scalpel and hack out the Negro's nose!

I can't breathe! Please! Please!

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

SALT LAKE CITY — The leader of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, President Russel M. NelSatan made a statement on a social media platform Monday relaying his message about racism and violence related to the mutilation of the Egyptian god Anubis and how it makes a solemn mockery of another religion and demonstrates utter disregard and lack of respect to the dead:

We join with many throughout this nation and around the world who are deeply saddened at evidence of racism and a blatant disregard towards sacred iconography of the ancient Egyptian religion.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Joseph Smith hacked off the nose off the Egyptian god Anubis in order to make the papyrus fit the story in which Smith was telling. Why are people today complaining about the mutilation? For heaven's sake, at least he didn't hack off the god's ear! When will critics stop complaining? Hacking off a nose is certainly not as bad as kneeling on a black man's neck just because he's black.

It's not that we Mormons are racist, we just know how to take care of our business. We gave the blacks the priesthood in 1978 and they are still complaining to this day. Are they not an ungrateful race?

White and Delightsome BYU School Teacher
Last edited by Shulem on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

QUESTIONS FOR DAN F PETERSON:

1. How do you feel about a white policeman placing his knee into the neck of a handcuffed black man who is begging for his life?

2. How do you feel about an ignorant 19 century white man calling a black man a slave and chopping his nose off without regard to authenticity or bodily image?

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Mormon apostles have a long track record of being racist and putting the black man down. Knowing what I know now about Mark E Peterson, I should have refused to shake his hand when I met him on my mission while serving in England. The man was a total racist, KKK without a hood. The man had no shame. He was miserable scum.

I'm all for hacking the nose of blacks and calling them slaves!

And I'm a Mormon.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

A FACSIMILE FROM THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM NO. 3

Fig. 6. Olimlah, a slave belonging to the prince.

The Mormons have put their knees on the neck of Anubis in Facsimile No. 3. Perverted Mormonism slams the ancient Egyptian religion and the evil Curse of Cain doctrine lives on.

:mad:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:18 am
"A SLAVE"

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Welcomes everyone, everywhere, to come worship with us and mock the Egyptian god, Anubis. Open your Pearl of Great Price and pick at the poor dog's ear and laugh at his hacked off snout. See what Joseph Smith did with his ax!

Members of the Church are grateful that the founding prophet of the restoration was inspired to mutilate and desecrate sacred things pertaining to another religion.

It's the SURE SIGN of mutilating Anubis.

Sic 'em, Moksha!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:43 am
QUESTIONS FOR DAN F PETERSON:
2. How do you feel about an ignorant 19 century white man calling a black man a slave and chopping his nose off without regard to authenticity or bodily image?
I'm going to go on record and say what I think Dan Peterson, a school teacher from BYU thinks:

1. I don't think Dan gives a damn about what Joseph Smith did to Anubis's face and image. I think he thinks it's funny.

2. I don't think Dan (school teacher from BYU) cares about what's true and correct regarding Facsimile No. 3. I think he prefers the lies told by Joseph Smith and could care less about the Egyptian scribe who created the original document and the reasons thereby.

Offensive sacrilege!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Temple Garments
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints wrote:From ancient times, men and women have embraced sacred music, different forms of prayer, religious vestments full of symbolism, gestures and rituals to express their innermost feelings of devotion to God.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint wrote:The variety of these forms of expression is as wide and diverse as the human family. Yet all have the same ultimate purpose: to connect the believer with the object of their devotion in the most personal way—to draw close to God.

THE CHURCH IS A HYPOCRITICAL AND SANCTIMONIOUS ORGANIZATION. WHAT THE CHURCH HAS DONE TO THE VIGNETTE OF FACSIMILE NO. 3, IS OFFENSIVE SACRILEGE.

PERIOD.

THE CHURCH MUST CORRECT THEIR ERRORS AND APOLOGIZE.

PERIOD.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Hey, this black man is a slave. He's no good. He needs to be put down.

The Book of Abraham banned blacks from the priesthood.

Brigham Young would be proud of me. I'm doing my duty.

I can't breathe!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

DEATH ON THE SPOT!

Kill him. Kill him now.

The face of a Mormon murderer

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Is it Correct?
[ ] YES [x] NO

A historical depiction?
[ ] POSITIVE [x] NEGATIVE

The Egyptian scribe's handiwork?
[ ] TRUE [x] FALSE

Joseph Smith was right?
[ ] RIGHT [x] WRONG

Joseph Smith's "revelation" is:

[x] NO
[x] NEGATIVE
[x] FALSE
[x] WRONG

I know the Book of Abraham is NOT true

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

I'm NOT a slave, I'm a god. Give me my nose back!

:evil:

Black Lives Matter!

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Joseph Smith taught that being a slave is a consequence of being black through the Curse of Cain, a former Church doctrine taught by apostles and prophets of Mormonism. Therefore, Joseph Smith AUTOMATICALLY labeled the black personage of Facsimile No. 3 as a 'slave' and invented a fictitious name in his behalf.

In other words:

Slave = Black
Black = Slave
Joseph Smith 1842 wrote: Elder Hyde inquired the situation of the negro. I replied, they came into the world slaves, mentally and physically.
So, how is it "they came into the world slaves"? What on earth did President Smith refer to when he made that statement?

Smith's original Curse of Cain doctrine was fully embraced by Brigham Young and succeeding Church Presidents. Smith's foundational claim that BLACK = SLAVE is founded in the Book of Genesis in which Smith was very familiar. The Curse of Cain was maintained through the line of Canaan -- the son who saw his drunken naked father passed out in his tent.
Genesis 9:25,26 wrote:And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
So there you have it. Canaan is going to be the SERVANT and that means his race will be the slaves of the earth. Joseph Smith went on to champion his Curse of Cain doctrine by inserting it into his Book of Moses:
Moses7:8 wrote:For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a blackness came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were despised among all people.
Moses 7:22 wrote:And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them.
There you have it. The Curse of Cain is manifested in the Canaanites who were black and the servants or slaves of the world.

That my friends, is Mormonism -- pure Mormonism! Endorsed by Joseph Smith himself!

Thus we see that Joseph Smith automatically in his ignorance and racial bias determined that the black man in Facsimile No. 3 must have been a slave. But we know that Joseph Smith was wrong. We know that the interpretation given in the Book of Abraham Explanations are false.

We demand that the Church correct these errors and make appropriate amends. If the Church continues to refuse to do this, I will hold the Church accountable and will punish the Church in my own way and in my own due time.

Shulem

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

QUESTIONS

The ancient Egyptian scribe who drew the original person depicted on the papyrus vignette known today as Facsimile NO. 3, Fig. 6, intended the character to be an actual representation of the god, Anubis.

[x] YES
[ ] NO

The ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic writing above the head of the person of Fig. 6, correctly labels the person below and acknowledges him as "Anubis", a god of Egypt.

[x] YES
[ ] NO

The funerary representation of the person depicted in Fig 6, is wholly and entirely a religious depiction glorifying the Egyptian god Anubis in the heavenly court of Osiris.

[x] YES
[ ] NO

The Explanation of Facsimile No. 3, regarding the black character being a slave is correct.

[ ] YES
[x] NO