"Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimile!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Hagoth
Valiant A

Re: "Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimil

Post by Hagoth »

The black character is depicted fondling the white character's bum. Would Brigham have approved?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[X] DEATH ON THE SPOT

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill and Ted
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” - Mark Twain

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Re: "Facsimile 3 Figure 6 – Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologists strike back defending Book of Abraham Facsimil

Post by Shulem »

Hagoth wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:58 pm
The black character is depicted fondling the white character's bum. Would Brigham have approved?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[X] DEATH ON THE SPOT
Which goes to show that Brigham Young was not only a horrible racist but he had a violent attitude towards blacks who only wanted to live as white people do. But that would not do. Brigham Young would have no part in admitting blacks into his club. They would remain second class citizens and shut out of the temple and barred from the priesthood.

To be black *was* a curse according to Mormonism.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

I'M NOT A SLAVE!

No, you're not a slave, Michael, and neither is Anubis.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

I would not hesitate to lynch a negro who dare seduce one of the daughters of my family.

Hang him. The cursed black skin of Ham has no place in the Holy Temple.