Terrestrial Ratio of Women to Men

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Billy Shears
_Emeritus

Re: Terrestrial Ratio of Women to Men

Post by _Billy Shears »

In my world, I see a ton of women who are wickedly smart and intellectual. However, they tend to flock to more social-oriented professions. While men tend to dominate some fields (e.g. computer programming), women are kicking ass in other intellectual fields such as law and medicine. My impression is that a big part of it is that women are more drawn to intellectual challenges with a strong people or social component, while men are more drawn to conquering the material world through engineering and such.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Lemmie wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:24 pm
Dear wise penguin, please post a dick pic so we can decide whether your opinion about the generalized activities of women of various ages matters. Or not.
You have me confused with Erik from Internet Comment Etiquette on Youtube. He has a lot of good dick pics. This board has a good ratio compared to the Nexus gaming forums.
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

I think we chose these boards during our first estate. Maybe my kinswomen were most valiant in the preexistence, and ended up on this discussion board versus another. :wink: