What about this chat feature and

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

What about this chat feature and

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I don't care right now if this is in the wrong forum. When the first chat was installed, you could see at the bottom of the Forum whatever it's called, who was talking in it. Now, there's a MUCH better chat feature but no list of who is talking. Why not?

Jersey Girl
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

And there are 3 "rooms" in the chat? Do the same rules apply to those as to the forums?
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

Jersey Girl wrote:And there are 3 "rooms" in the chat? Do the same rules apply to those as to the forums?

Yeah, kinda.

And the reason there's no list of who's chatting has been explained in the "Chat now up and running thread." I.e. the code is really buggy for this new chat, and I need to work on it more. Unfortunately, I have to do work that pays first, mormondiscussions second.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

OKay, Keene, I get it. I was wondering if I should kind of expect the same rules to apply or use the chat room where I would be assigned after death according to LDS doctrine.

I don't see how you can possibly or rightfully put paying your own bills and food on your own table ahead of my needs. I will make an effort to live with it.

Jersey Girl
;-)