Anyone know where Wade went?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

beastie wrote:
That you claim to miss him is actually your own fault and you need to take responsibility for it. Either that or you are an anti-Semite. Hold the mirror up and see if you can see him.

LOL!

I wouldn't worry about him, Tal. Wade has a history of coming and going. He's probably off creating a new center with a website to go with it.

What type of center, a Betty Ford clinic for anti/ex/nevermos?
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Hmm, I suspect a center for the "healing" of gay fundamentalist exmormon bigots who engage in logical fallacies. ;)
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

beastie wrote:

Hmm, I suspect a center for the "healing" of gay fundamentalist exmormon bigots who engage in logical fallacies. ;)

Same thing, LOL. Will Martha Stewart be there? I don't want to go if she's not going to teach me how to brighten my cell using the minimum amount of resources available. I really want to learn how to make pot pies out of mystery meat.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

SHHHHH

We don't want to alert him to our presence.....must remain hidden

actually did not even notice he was gone...My BAD
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Like I said, I was enjoying the quiet, and the lack of psychological runaround he was putting everyone through here.

You can hear the crickets sing...
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

He has done the EXACT same thing with every new version of this board.

He is gone until next time!

BIGOTS!
_Roger Morrison
_Emeritus

Post by _Roger Morrison »

I hope he's OK! "Y'all come back--here!" Roger
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Last known photo of Wade.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Gazelam wrote:Image
Last known photo of Wade.

Oh man, I hope he was wearing his sacred wonder woman panties.

Since this is considered "physical activity", I am afraid he probably was not...

Too bad his kayak cannot join TSCC, get endowed, and be given a set of garmies for physical protection too...
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Gaz, that was brilliant! Thanks for the laugh. I have no idea where he went, but I hope he comes back.