Darth J wrote:
Hey, there, ldsfaqs. Since you have decided to raise this issue, I was a National Merit Scholar finalist, I was double-promoted from 5th grade to 7th grade, I scored in the top 3% of the United States on the Law School Aptitude Test, I was offered a full-ride scholarship to Cardozo Law School at Yeshiva University, I have an undergraduate degree in psychology, and I have a juris doctor.
Serial killers have "bona fides" also. But let's break it down for you.
1. So, because you scored one of the higher kids on the SAT (in other words you're good in school work), and you completed an application, did some extra-curricular stuff, etc. that somehow makes you intelligent?
2. Skipping grades in Middle school, is supposed to mean you are "smart"? All it means is you likely had good parents who made sure you learned. Lot's of kids skip elementary/middle school grades. One of my kids did.
3. So, because you scored high on an "aptitude" test, again, school knowledge, nothing to do with intelligence, you're supposed to be smart?
4. So, because you got "offered" a scholarship, but apparently didn't go, that makes you smarter than everyone else?
5. So, basically because you are a "school worm", you think that passes as intelligence, wisdom, and common sense???
Okay, your turn. Share some of your bona fides, so the board can understand how I am stupid, and could never hope to compete intellectually with you.
And here we have a mocking game for children..... demonstrating clearly your lack of intelligence. You are nothing more than a petty little small minded bigot. Only fools need to flex their education claiming they are "intelligent" by it.
Since the LAW explicitly allows this to be handled administratively, without a court appearance, by presenting proof of insurance to the court, and your complaint was that this should be something that could be handled administratively without a court appearance, your exact words belie your after-the-fact explanation.
If you do not posses simple English comprehension skills, then that is not my problem.
I have noticed this problem in MANY of your posts...., more so than the average anti-mormon liberal idiocy. You cannot comprehend even BASIC statements.
Let me break it down for you..... If a person is ULTIMATELY able to be ARRESTED, then clearly by common sense the issue IS NOT
ULTIMATELY handled "administratively". The fact that the first resolution is able to handle it administratively, does not change the ultimate point.
Let me give you another example. A person who doesn't pay his taxes can go to Jail for not paying them. You either pay or go to jail. The fact that a person CAN make other arrangements, has time, etc. (that is handled administratively) before actually having to go to jail, doesn't change the ultimate result, that you will go to jail. Thus, to claim this "is handled" administratively is a complete lie. Likewise, with your claim.
CAN and IS are different things. Understandy English....???
I said the issue SHOULD BE HANDLED Administratively..... I didn't say is "can" be, I said is SHOULD BE, in contrast to how IT IS handled currently.
Basic English comprehension skills....!
I don't need to be some road scholar to comprehend. And since you are trying to claim your high intelligence by "school work", WHY are you utterly so stupid???
Yeah, taking what you said at face value is really a dirty trick, isn't it?
Problem is is you "didn't" take my statement at face value, you warped it not comprehending it at all.
Anyway, ldsfaqs, I believe you were in the middle of explaining my stupidity and your comparative intellectual brilliance, which outshines mine like the Sun at noon compared to a flashlight.
See above..... Your stupidity is on display for anyone that's actually objective to look at the facts.