From ''Glenn Beck: God Killed Scalia to Save the Constitution''

The place where obvious spam and blatant derailments are consigned. Unrated.
ludwigm
tired, less active investigator

From ''Glenn Beck: God Killed Scalia to Save the Constitution''

Post by ludwigm »

Scalia, an Italian American...

If he were Hungarian American, then

- [#img] http://img2.indafoto.hu/10/1/57091_6715 ... 0f9b_m.jpg[/img] -
Reason given for ban: As I requested previously, please do not post anything about Hungarian culture, celebrities, history etc. anywhere other than in the Off-Topic Forum.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei

DrW
God

Re: Glenn Beck: God Killed Scalia to Save the Constitution

Post by DrW »

ludwigm wrote:Scalia, an Italian American...

- Image -
Reason given for ban: As I requested previously, please do not post anything about Hungarian culture, celebrities, history etc. anywhere other than in the Off-Topic Forum.
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."

sock puppet
The Outcast

Post by sock puppet »

DrW wrote:
ludwigm wrote:Scalia, an Italian American...

- Image -

So add mentioning hungarians to the short list of offenses for which one can get suspended here.

ludwigm

Post by ludwigm »

sock puppet wrote:So add mentioning hungarians to the short list of offenses for which one can get suspended here.

Or "martians" ...
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei

ludwigm

though I say it who should not ...

Post by ludwigm »

... but there is a new entry on Outer Darkness.

I am wearing proudly the scarlet letter.