In any event, I'm clearly not misrepresenting her.
Yes, you are. And Shades most definitely is.
We can let the readers decide for themselves. Clearly, you and I will never agree. But these are the facts, and they are laid out as follows:
1. Darrick was allowed to post on this board even after having a prior history of both IRL and cyber stalking. Shades was very strongly encouraged to not allow Darrick to post because of this history by other board members who had previously dealt with him. Shades ignored this advice, and allowed Darrick to post anyway.
2. Shades further attempted to tie his Moderator's hands by stating that he, and he alone needed to make the call should a banning be initiated on Darrick.
3. While Shades was off the board, Darrick threatened posters on this board, and attempted to find out IRL info about them.
4. Jersey Girl was one of the posters who felt threatened because she was aware of how far away Darrick actually lived from her IRL residence.
5. She asked that Darrick at least be suspended from the board so that he wouldn't harm anyone else.
6. EA dismissed Jersey Girl's claims, thought they were silly, and refused to suspend Darrick.
7. Jersey Girl became angry, and, in my opinion, rightfully so, and said that she would initiate a legal fight if Darrick wasn't suspended.
8. Unbeknownst to her, Harmony had already suspended Darrick, but Jersey Girl had no way of knowing this.
9. Since Jersey Girl did not know that Harmony had suspended Darrick, she filed a formal inquiry form with Dreamhost.
Even if there was misunderstanding from Shades on Jersey Girl's intention of suing individuals, Jersey Girl clarified this with Shades via email TWICE, specifically stating that she had no intention of suing the moderators. Her beef was with the board itself ( which Shades now claims he has no problem with). Jersey Girl's whole goal was to get Darrick off the board. That was all she wanted done. It had nothing to do with any sort of money amount.
And EA, you and Shades have done nothing but defend Darrick, who I consider to be dangerous...along with DCP and several others.
Let's face it. You and Shades got your egos knocked out of joint, and Jersey Girl paid the price for it.
Again, you don't seem to get that this isn't about Jersey Girl's membership being reinstated. She is quite happy on my board, and I am quite happy to have her there.
This is about her being misrepresented. Now, the facts are out. Everyone can read Jersey Girl's statements, your statements, and Shades' statements.
The readers can decide for themselves, but at least all of the information is out there.