It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 am 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 am
Posts: 7306
gdemetz wrote:
Yes, but the father presided.


This isn't about what the Father did or didn't do.
This is about you and your actions.

I love my mum and dad equally, I worship them equally, I pay attention to them both equally.

Why is that not encouraged to be the case with our heavenly parents?

_________________
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 am 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2033
If one is willing to look deep enough, one will see the errors of Mormonism, Scientology, etc...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 1681
If one looks deep enoough, then they will wake up and see the truth! Drifting, do you know what certain "unspeakable" things meant? Can you at least offer a good guess as to why Heavenly Father may not wish to reveal names, etc., about Heavenly Mothers?! Things like this are hidden from the spiritually blind who would offend, but have been spoken of by the mouths of innocent babes!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:48 am 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 am
Posts: 7306
gdemetz wrote:
If one looks deep enoough, then they will wake up and see the truth! Drifting, do you know what certain "unspeakable" things meant? Can you at least offer a good guess as to why Heavenly Father may not wish to reveal names, etc., about Heavenly Mothers?! Things like this are hidden from the spiritually blind who would offend, but have been spoken of by the mouths of innocent babes!!!


CFR that Heavenly Father doesn't want us to speak about Heavenly Mother?

_________________
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 am
Posts: 3768
Location: Your mother's purse
Drifting wrote:
This isn't about what the Father did or didn't do.
This is about you and your actions.

I love my mum and dad equally, I worship them equally, I pay attention to them both equally.

Why is that not encouraged to be the case with our heavenly parents?

equally perhaps...but not the same. Without a doubt you loved your mum differently than you loved your dad.

_________________
Stated simply and crassly, by law, preservation of life is foremost. Rational, reasonable, logical and emotional plays no part. I simply did my part. - bcuzbcuz

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard_Feynman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 am 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 am
Posts: 7306
subgenius wrote:
Drifting wrote:
This isn't about what the Father did or didn't do.
This is about you and your actions.

I love my mum and dad equally, I worship them equally, I pay attention to them both equally.

Why is that not encouraged to be the case with our heavenly parents?

equally perhaps...but not the same. Without a doubt you loved your mum differently than you loved your dad.


Thanks.
Can you try and answer the question?

_________________
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 1681
Drifting, I want you to think about this for a while. If Heavenly Father did not want a Heavenly Mother to endure hearing the blasphemies, etc. that He has had to endure, do you think it would be wise for Him to keep commanding that, or would it be wiser for Him just to keep silent on the matter?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2033
gdemetz wrote:
Drifting, I want you to think about this for a while. If Heavenly Father did not want a Heavenly Mother to endure hearing the blasphemies, etc. that He has had to endure, do you think it would be wise for Him to keep commanding that, or would it be wiser for Him just to keep silent on the matter?!

If there was such a thing, do you honestly feel that it wouldn't know regardless? There isn't such a thing because creation doesn't involve procreation, and God is only one in three beings and an additional is not part of the Godhead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 1681
I beg to differ Nipper! What does Luke 3:38 state? You seem to know the Bible pretty well. It states that Adam was the son of God! Do you have a spin on that scripture also?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 pm 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 am
Posts: 7306
gdemetz wrote:
Drifting, I want you to think about this for a while. If Heavenly Father did not want a Heavenly Mother to endure hearing the blasphemies, etc. that He has had to endure, do you think it would be wise for Him to keep commanding that, or would it be wiser for Him just to keep silent on the matter?!


I've already CFR'd you on this in a post above.
Do you have any supporting references or are you merely baselessly speculating?

_________________
“We look to not only the spiritual but also the temporal, and we believe that a person who is impoverished temporally cannot blossom spiritually.”
Keith McMullin - Counsellor in Presiding Bishopric

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 am 
God

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2033
gdemetz wrote:
I beg to differ Nipper! What does Luke 3:38 state? You seem to know the Bible pretty well. It states that Adam was the son of God! Do you have a spin on that scripture also?

Luke 3:38
Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

38 that was of Enos, that was of Seth, that was of Adam, that was of God.

My understanding is not that Adam was born to God, but that he found his point of origin at the hand of God (made from dust and God breathed). My doctrine doesn't hang on Adam being God's spirit baby. I am a god only as far as GOD allows me to function as HIS emissary. I am not everlasting to everlasting. I am not the Creator or anther Creator. But I can manage God's affairs with His permission/help --- not alone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cross, point, or angel on steeple?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 1681
Nipper, you and Albion keep quoting "Papa Joe" sites, etc., and keep putting and false Evangelical mad made spin on things in feeble attempts to justify those false beliefs. The Greek that it was translated from clearly shows SON of God, for Adam!

"tou Enwv tou Shq tou Adam tou qeou"!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group