It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
True  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Likely  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably Not  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Unlikely  100%  [ 1 ]
False  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm 
Bell Ringer

Gadianton wrote:
Per the third party request made to me, no, Doctor Scratch is not Kishkumen. why it would matter anyone says so when it's so easily disproven i don't know, but apparently it does. see the other thread for details, but I've met Scratch IRL and I've interacted fairly extensively with Kish outside of this board's context, and it's just not possible. whoever has made this accusation has constructed a falshood he/she knows is false.

I realize not everyone has the same understanding of technology I do, but barring that and the IRL meeting/communications, it's still obvious the two are separate people.

Thanks Gadianton! Perhaps that will put this uncomfortable thread to rest.

You still haven't confirmed or denied whether David O. McKay was actually Colonel Sanders.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm 
Hermit

No problem Quasi, but really, it's unnecessary for me to clarify. The technology involved is very basic stuff and can easily prove the matter that the two are different people and that each is a single person; over the course of several years, not even the best hacker could pull off a hoax like this. This is not like the Gold Plates where you have to take the witnesses word for it. In this case, my testimony doesn't matter, because the plates exist. A third party was concerned, so I'm obliging.

If there is anything other than knowing ball-busting by the originator of the accusation which I can't imagine there is, then the person just doesn't have a very good knowledge of technology -- maybe the person thinks a good hacker could pull it off but it's just not so; and it could be easily proven otherwise. It would be easier to forge the Gold Plates and sell them to the Smithsonian.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm 
Stake High Council

Gadianton wrote:
.... but I've met Scratch IRL
I don`t believe this. Neither do I believe Eric's claim he knows Scratch's IRL identity.
Quote:
.... whoever has made this accusation has constructed a falshood he/she knows is false.
This seems very likely.
Quote:
,.... it's still obvious the two are separate people.

No doubt. But I also seriously doubt anyone but Scratch knows his IRL identity even if Scratch were to claim otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 pm 
Hermit

Nomomo,

you can think I'm lying, I really don't care. I've met with him face to face and enjoyed a delightful afternoon with him, and that's just the way it is. I will not try to prove it. But as I said, it doesn't matter, because if for some reason this is a problem for Kish, he'd be trivially vindicated and a one-time meet with me for lunch wouldn't matter anyway.

For those who know I'm credible, which is just about everyone, my saying this will settle the matter I'm sure, if for some really odd reason people aren't sure what to believe.

I asked him long ago if he'd have issues with me bringing it up and he said no, I'm assuming that's still the case. never had a reason to outside of chat to mention it. even now, the reason isn't a good one that adds something to what's already obvious, but whatever yo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm 
Carton wrote:
How funny is that?

The thread has been banned to the "Telestial Kingdom". I guess that's kind of the board moderator part of the "group punishment exercise" I was just talking about. This is how we keep the streets clean and the people all in their proper places and all saying just the right things here at the Mao-men Discussions Board.

Actually, this was a matter of weariness. There were more posts here that were attack-related than not. Rather than lose thread consistency through massive splits, it was siimply easier to move the entire thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm 
Nomomo wrote:
Gadianton wrote:
I don`t believe this. Neither do I believe Eric's claim he knows Scratch's IRL identity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 am 
Nomomo wrote:
Gadianton wrote:

Eric wrote:

Oh....my...God....LOVE THIS!!! SpongeBob is the bomb!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 am 
God

liz3564 wrote:
Sorry, Stem. LDST is just a cruel, classless piece of s***. :rolleyes:

No kidding. He's not the only classless piece here, of course. there are plenty and I feel for them all. Molok, Paul, Scratch? can't ya do your enemy a little favor? My goodness you folks are hateful people.

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 am 
God

stemelbow wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

No kidding. He's not the only classless piece here, of course. there are plenty and I feel for them all. Molok, Paul, Scratch? can't ya do your enemy a little favor? My goodness you folks are hateful people.

Oh so you do care more about sticking it to us than about your own family. Good to know, David.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am 
God

Molok wrote:
Oh so you do care more about sticking it to us than about your own family. Good to know, David.

Is this some sort of threat? These are coming a dime a dozen these days. If threat, I'll happily leave.

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am 
God

stemelbow wrote:
Molok wrote:

Is this some sort of threat? These are coming a dime a dozen these days. If threat, I'll happily leave.

Just a suggestion :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 am 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

David Troy Anthony Bennett, 175 lbs, married, 3 kids, 13, 3, 3 months, of Sandy, Utah. Your family must be real proud. Care to share more info with us?

Classless piece of s***... I like it! Check out my title above my avatar.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 am 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
Molok wrote:

Promises, promises.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 am 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

LDSToronto wrote:
stemelbow wrote:

David Troy Anthony Bennett, 175 lbs, married, 3 kids, 13, 3, 3 months, of Sandy, Utah. Your family must be real proud. Care to share more info with us?

H.

I don't think that's his real name. I think that he told us that mumbo-jumbo in a moment of weakness, and now he's been caught in a rather brazen and spectacular lie. Because if he lied about that, then what else has he lied about? His intentions here, perhaps?

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 am 
stemelbow wrote:
Molok wrote:

Molok wrote:
Just a suggestion :smile:

(Moderator Note)Please keep in mind that threats to posters and families are not aloud. It is also against board rules to dis-invite someone from the board.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am 
God

I am not threatening or telling him to leave the board. Stem is using his family as a shield like yahoo bot does every so often. I find that despicable, personally. If, however, he really feels his family is in danger the responsible thing to do would be to stop posting, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 am 
Molok wrote:
I am not threatening or telling him to leave the board. Stem is using his family as a shield like yahoo bot does every so often. I find that despicable, personally. If, however, he really feels his family is in danger the responsible thing to do would be to stop posting, in my opinion.

Agreed...and Yahoo Bot DOES do this. Thank heavens he hasn't done this for a while.

He was always worried about what his kids would think if he read the board. My question to him was, "Why aren't you monitoring your young children's Internet time, and what websites they are going to? Why would you allow your child to read here?"

At any rate, I didn't think that you were threatening or dis-inviting Stem. I just wanted to make it clear because your statements were a little vague, and they could have been misinterpreted. You are a newer member to the board, so just wanted to clarify. Carry on! :biggrin:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am 
Classless piece of s***

liz3564 wrote:
Molok wrote:

Agreed...and Yahoo Bot DOES do this. Thank heavens he hasn't done this for a while.

He was always worried about what his kids would think if he read the board. My question to him was, "Why aren't you monitoring your young children's Internet time, and what websites they are going to? Why would you allow your child to read here?"

At any rate, I didn't think that you were threatening or dis-inviting Stem. I just wanted to make it clear because your statements were a little vague, and they could have been misinterpreted. You are a newer member to the board, so just wanted to clarify. Carry on! :biggrin:

Thank you for endorsing us acting like classless pieces of s***, Liz!

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 am 
LDST wrote:
Thank you for endorsing us acting like classless pieces of s***, Liz!

You are such a shining example; it makes my job very easy! LOL :biggrin: :mrgreen: :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:24 pm 
God

stemelbow wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

I don't hate you, Stem-boy. Most of the nasty ass talk down here is all in good fun. Admit it, you like it. It's more fun than boring Sunday school classes or insipid testimony meetings. You probably spend just as much time on these horrible boards than you do in church. Am I right?

:biggrin:

Paul O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm 
God

LDSToronto wrote:

H.

Holy f***, Batman. You're a mean one! Remind me to never cross swords with you.

Paul O

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next