It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
True  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Likely  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe  0%  [ 0 ]
Probably Not  0%  [ 0 ]
Very Unlikely  100%  [ 1 ]
False  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Scratch = Kishkumen?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm 
God

Considering everyone must jump in line lest everyone else gangs up on ya, it makes me wonder...maybe this place is really just frequented by about 3 different people. All those sock puppets whimpering and whining at each other, acting as if there are really this many crazy folks in the world.

Man, if that were true I'd feel much better about humanity as a whole.

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm 
Teacher

Shulem wrote:
I have an idea! How about you start a thread and inivite Dr. Scratch to chat with you in the thread and you can discuss how you are two separate and distinct individuals. That should be proof enough that you aren't Dr. Scratch. Then, Ray will have to coming crawling back to apologize to you. Do it.

Isn't that a great idea? It will vindicate you and settle the matter.

Paul O

You mean just like "Trevor" and "Kishkumen" had a chat with each other in the threads Ray found? Where Trevor was accusing Kishkumen of being Scratch's sock puppet? Where Kishkumen admitted that he was Scratch's sock puppet and was doing it "for fun"?

Joseph Smith (History of the Church 5:401)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 pm 
God

Carton wrote:
You mean just like "Trevor" and "Kishkumen" had a chat with each other in the threads Ray found? Where Trevor was accusing Kishkumen of being Scratch's sock puppet? Where Kishkumen admitted that he was Scratch's sock puppet and was doing it "for fun"?

Proof positive. Trevor and Kish are two different people for sure.

All this talk about being unstable reminds me, "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways" - James 1:8.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 pm 
Teacher

cafe crema wrote:
Well look who's making a mountain out of being a sockpuppet now. :lol:

It would be a lot funnier if you could find old threads where I was carrying on conversations with my own sock puppets and admitting that I was a sock puppet, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 pm 
Bell Ringer

cafe crema wrote:
Did McKay wear a string tie?

That is a testament to McKay's clever disguise. Just like Clark Kent took off his glasses when he became Superman, McKay took off his string tie when he appeared as the Prophet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:22 pm 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
I'm sad, Carton just wants some friends to chat with and all you guys can do is whine about him because he's willing to think for himself.

You guys...when will it ever end?

A mentally-ill man is exploited to fulfill another's nefarious and immoral purpose, and Carton's lack of friends is what makes you sad?

That says a lot about the kind of person you are, stemelbow.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 pm 
God

MrStakhanovite wrote:
This topic is incredibly stupid and needs to stop.

No kidding.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 pm 
God

LDSToronto wrote:
A mentally-ill man is exploited to fulfill another's nefarious and immoral purpose, and Carton's lack of friends is what makes you sad?

H.

Oh please. Ray is not mentally ill. You are just happy to throw the poison out there because it suits you. The next question is why do so many get bent out of shape with Ray if it's so well established that he's mentally ill?

Also, what makes you think Carton assumes as you that Ray is mentally ill? Guess it makes you feel good to go after Carton because he dared to question the status quo.

you guys...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:36 pm 
Teacher

LDSToronto wrote:
stemelbow wrote:
I'm sad, Carton just wants some friends to chat with and all you guys can do is whine about him because he's willing to think for himself.

You guys...when will it ever end?

H.

I don't lack friends. I have plenty. But I wasn't a "fake" or an "apologist" or a "sock puppet" until today. I also didn't know that Ray is mentally ill, until today. In fact, I didn't know that anyone else thought Ray was mentally ill, until today. I also wasn't certain that Kishkumen was Doctor Scratch, until today. I'm still not certain. But it sure looks like it to me, just based on the old threads I read and the fact that they both seemed like the same person to me from the time I started following this board.

I also didn't know it was forbidden to have such terrible thoughts---until today.

Are there any other "forbidden thoughts" that I should know about?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:37 pm 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

H.

Oh please. Ray is not mentally ill. You are just happy to throw the poison out there because it suits you. The next question is why do so many get bent out of shape with Ray if it's so well established that he's mentally ill?

Also, what makes you think Carton assumes as you that Ray is mentally ill? Guess it makes you feel good to go after Carton because he dared to question the status quo.

you guys...

Please refer to this post for further comments on this matter:

viewtopic.php?p=598870#p598870

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:39 pm 
Classless piece of s***

Carton wrote:
I don't lack friends. I have plenty. But I wasn't a "fake" or an "apologist" or a "sock puppet" until today. I also didn't know that Ray is mentally ill, until today. In fact, I didn't know that anyone else thought Ray was mentally ill, until today. I also wasn't certain that Kishkumen was Doctor Scratch, until today. I'm still not certain. But it sure looks like it to me, just based on the old threads I read and the fact that they both seemed like the same person to me from the time I started following this board.

I also didn't know it was forbidden to have such terrible thoughts---until today.

Nothing is verboten. Just be prepared to be treated like an asshole when you take an offensive stance towards a much-loved and much-respected poster.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm 
God

LDSToronto wrote:

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 ... 70#p598870

H.

This does remind me of the time when you got after me for DJ trying to exploit autism when he whined about me. You'll exploit any old thing out there to attack people. yeah right, LDST. your objections are absurd.

Earth to Toronto: Autism and mental illness are real life things people have to deal with. It's not polite in the least to exploit them when delivering your ill-conceived attacks on others.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 pm 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

H.

This does remind me of the time when you got after me for DJ trying to exploit autism when he whined about me. You'll exploit any old thing out there to attack people. yeah right, LDST. your objections are absurd.

Earth to Toronto: Autism and mental illness are real life things people have to deal with. It's not polite in the least to exploit them when delivering your ill-conceived attacks on others.

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm 
God

LDSToronto wrote:
Nothing is verboten. Just be prepared to be treated like an asshole when you take an offensive stance towards a much-loved and much-respected poster.

H.

Yes, be prepared to get ganged up on and bullied if you question the status quo 'round these parts. They'll treat your innocuous guess that Scratch and Kish are the same as a gravely offensive thing. But then they'll exploit all types of offensive suggestions when they whine about you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

H.

Yes, be prepared to get ganged up on and bullied if you question the status quo 'round these parts. They'll treat your innocuous guess that Scratch and Kish are the same as a gravely offensive thing. But then they'll exploit all types of offensive suggestions when they whine about you.

Please refer to this post for further comments on the matter:

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm 
Teacher

LDSToronto wrote:
Carton wrote:

H.

In all honesty, I had no idea that believing Doctor Scratch is Kishkumen's sock puppet qualifies as "an offensive stance."

I assume it's Kishkumen you're talking about, since he's the one who's acting offended. Scratch has been pretty much invisible. I saw he started a thread yesterday that is typical FARMS intrigue stuff. It's like he's just blind, deaf, and dumb to the fact that it is something like high crimes and treason to be accused of being him.

It seems kind of strange, though, since Kishkumen and Doctor Scratch are normally falling all over themselves to pat each other on the back for things they write in their posts. Every once in a while they do a little dance where they criticize the other guy, just to keep things "honest", I guess. On occasion Gadianton appears. His posts very often make me laugh the most. Then they all laugh it up and everything goes back to normal. They're like a tag team. I don't think it's so strange that someone might think they're the same person. The threads I read that Ray posted showed how other people have assumed the same thing. I can see why they might have concluded what they did.

You seem to be telling me, basically, that I can believe that kind of false doctrine in private, but I'm not permitted to say it in public on this message board, otherwise I am liable to be subjected to a kind of group punishment exercise until I get my mind right.

Have I got it about right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:23 pm 
Classless piece of s***

Carton wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

H.

You seem to be telling me, basically, that I can believe that kind of false doctrine in private, but I'm not permitted to say it in public on this message board, otherwise I am liable to be subjected to a kind of group punishment exercise until I get my mind right.

Simply put - when Kish tells you he's not Scratch, you accept the answer and the the hell over yourself and your dumb theories. You say to yourself, "You know, Carton, I might have been wrong."

Say whatever the hell you want, but this place isn't without it's friendships and strong relationships. So when you F--- with friends, you get F---'d yourself.

Capiche?

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm 
God

LDSToronto wrote:
Simply put - when Kish tells you he's not Scratch, you accept the answer and the the hell over yourself and your dumb theories. You say to yourself, "You know, Carton, I might have been wrong."

Say whatever the hell you want, but this place isn't without it's friendships and strong relationships. So when you F--- with friends, you get F---'d yourself.

Capiche?

H.

What a convoluted mess. It's not messing with Kish to question whether he is Scratch. Kish in fact, has built his participation here on, in part, getting people to be suspicious of him. It's weird he's making a stink about it. He's wanted the attention and wanted people to be suspicious of him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 pm 
Teacher

LDSToronto wrote:
Carton wrote:

Capiche?

H.

Interesting. You kind of sound like a bouncer I once knew. Died in an avalanche, although I don't think it was related to the fact he was a bouncer.

Anyway, he told me once that all the bouncers in the club had to learn a certain set of pre-written lines to use on people that were being asked to leave. Does that happen here, too?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 pm 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

FWIW, I'm not Kishkumen, and Kishkumen isn't me, though to be frank, I'm flattered to be compared to the Hon. Reverend. Not that my saying any of this will matter; the people who are interested in continuing to needle him will do it regardless of what anyone says.

What's striking is how involved in these threads David Bennett (he of the "shiney [sic] nipple rings") has been. For someone who supposedly "loves ya tons," he really seems to be sadistically lapping up the schadenfreude.

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm 
Classless piece of s***

stemelbow wrote:
LDSToronto wrote:

Capiche?

H.

What a convoluted mess. It's not messing with Kish to question whether he is Scratch. Kish in fact, has built his participation here on, in part, getting people to be suspicious of him. It's weird he's making a stink about it. He's wanted the attention and wanted people to be suspicious of him.

Please refer to this post for furthers comments on the matter:

H.

~ Simone de Beauvoir

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next