It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Helping Kevin Graham's Unbelief
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:05 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Look folks, I'm doing my best to help Wade prove he's not a disingenuous, passive-aggressive coward. I've started a thread to help him engage in a thriving reason-based world view like he says he wants to have. But he still has not joined in that thread.

Lucky for Wade that I am patient, as well as optimistic. I'm sure he won't try to claim victory by Kevin's non-response, while not allowing the same conclusion regarding his non-response to me.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm 
God

Wade-boy can't claim any victories in this thread. He failed to help Kevin. He failed to answer Darth. He failed to defend the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 which everyone in the whole world (outside of the Mormon cult) knows they are utterly untrue, uninspired, and unEgyptian .

The prophet Joseph Smith has been proven to be a liar and a cheat. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints prides itself in spreading lies and publishing false statements about sacred things pertaining to the ancient Egyptians. For shame!

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:05 pm 
Brother of Jesus

wenglund wrote:
Would you like to move forward towards a profound and edifying faith in the restored gospel--if you haven't already?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

I would.

\m/

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm 
God

wenglund wrote:
Kevin?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Dear Wade,

You have to get married in this lifetime, if you want to be able to enter into the highest degree of glory within the Celestial Kingdom.

Quote:
How conclusive! How bounded! How limiting! And we come to realize again as it bears heavily upon us that this time, this life, this mortality is the time to prepare to meet God. How lonely and barren will be the so-called single blessedness throughout eternity! How sad to be separate and single and apart through countless ages when one could, by meeting requirements, have happy marriage for eternity by marrying in the temple by proper authority and continue on in ever-increasing joy and happiness, growth, and development.

(Spencer W. Kimball, "Temples and Eternal Marriage," Ensign, Feb. 1995: Hyper-Link:)

- Jacob 6:12

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm 
God

Brackite wrote:
wenglund wrote:
Kevin?

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Dear Wade,

You have to get married in this lifetime, if you want to be able to enter into the highest degree of glory within the Celestial Kingdom.

Quote:
How conclusive! How bounded! How limiting! And we come to realize again as it bears heavily upon us that this time, this life, this mortality is the time to prepare to meet God. How lonely and barren will be the so-called single blessedness throughout eternity! How sad to be separate and single and apart through countless ages when one could, by meeting requirements, have happy marriage for eternity by marrying in the temple by proper authority and continue on in ever-increasing joy and happiness, growth, and development.

(Spencer W. Kimball, "Temples and Eternal Marriage," Ensign, Feb. 1995: Hyper-Link:)

Ironically, Kevin is guaranteed exaltation, having been sealed in the Temple and by the Holy Spirit of Promise (which has recently been downgraded to just the regular old HG). Per D&C 132, he can only lose his exaltation by shedding innocent blood, and even there, there's a whole lot of wiggle room in that word "innocent."

Looks like Wade might end up as Kevin's personal servant in the Celestial Kingdom. :mrgreen:

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm 
God

Buffalo wrote:
Ironically, Kevin is guaranteed exaltation, having been sealed in the Temple and by the Holy Spirit of Promise (which has recently been downgraded to just the regular old HG). Per D&C 132, he can only lose his exaltation by shedding innocent blood, and even there, there's a whole lot of wiggle room in that word "innocent."

Looks like Wade might end up as Kevin's personal servant in the Celestial Kingdom. :mrgreen:

I'm still a member of the church and am still sealed to my exwife so that means I get exaltation in the hereafter. I'll make Wade-boy my servant -- he can be the altar boy and fetch me some wine when I snap my fingers!

Poor Wade, he can't have any sexual pleasures in this life or in the life to come. And I'm having it all, with cute boys! Are you jealous, Wade? Try it, you'll like it.

:mrgreen:

Hell yeah.

Paul O

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 pm 
Seedy Academician

Buffalo wrote:

There's a reason to shoot for Terrestrial glory if I've ever seen one.

Shudder.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Buffalo wrote:

There's a reason to shoot for Terrestrial glory if I've ever seen one.

Shudder.

Imagine ....

"You called, Master?"

Christopher Ralph: The discovery that the creators of South Park place a higher value on historical authenticity than do the Brethren creates spiritual shock-waves from which some members never recover.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 am 
God

Times up. Sorry to see this opportunity lost, but It was worth a try.

Anyway, those of you who expressed interest in returning to full faith in the restored gospel of Christ can contact me at the other board.

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 am 
God

Was this thread a very elaborate way for Wade to tap his foot under the neighboring stall?

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am 
God

wenglund wrote:

Anyway, those of you who expressed interest in returning to full faith in the restored gospel of Christ can contact me at the other board.

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

I hope the door hurt on the way out. You can go over there at the MAD whoreboard and talk about Facismile No. 3 and your precious Book of Abraham which Joseph Smith translated from funerary papyrus. Oh, did I ever tell you that the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 were translated FROM funerary papyrus? That's right, Wade-boy. We have the goods right in front of us for easy comparison.

Take your cult faith and your Facsimile and shove it. We aren't stupid on this board like they are over there. And, the moderators over there are like whores -- selling their souls for cheap tricks. Should the moderators like to come over here to debate Facsimile No. 3 tell them I'll kick their sorry asses and send them packing back to MAD where they can lick their wounds.

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 am 
God

Wade,

I'm disappointed that my genuine outreach was dismissed, especially after you made it a point to offer the same to anyone else interested.

Once again, you paint your faith in a very bad light.

- VRDRC

www.cesletter.com

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 am 
God

Buffalo wrote:
Was this thread a very elaborate way for Wade to tap his foot under the neighboring stall?

Flush. There goes the Book of Abraham!

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:46 am 
World's Top Zion Scientist

wenglund wrote:

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Ever the wiener
dog

My YouTube videos:HERE

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:56 am 
God

wenglund wrote:

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Mormon Christ is going to be mightily disappointed in you for giving up so easily. I guess the raising the bar initiative left you amongst the stay at home less valients.

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:02 pm 
God

Drifting wrote:
wenglund wrote:

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Mormon Christ is going to be mightily disappointed in you for giving up so easily. I guess the raising the bar initiative left you amongst the stay at home less valients.

The Mormon Christ is also going to be mightily disappointed in Wade for not getting married.

“Recently I met a young returned missionary who is 35 years old. He had been home from his mission for 14 years and yet he was little concerned about his bachelorhood, and laughed about it.

“I shall feel sorry for this young man when the day comes that he faces the Great Judge at the throne and when the Lord asks this boy: ‘Where is your wife?’ All of his excuses which he gave to his fellows on earth will seem very light and senseless when he answers the Judge. ‘I was very busy,’ or ‘I felt I should get my education first,’ or ‘I did not find the right girl’—such answers will be hollow and of little avail. He knew he was commanded to find a wife and marry her and make her happy. He knew it was his duty to become the father of children and provide a rich, full life for them as they grew up. He knew all this, yet postponed his responsibility” (Ensign, Feb. 1975, p. 2).

- Jacob 6:12

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:36 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
wenglund wrote:

I am out of here.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Ever the wiener
dog

le mot juste

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:57 pm 
God

Poor Wade has chosen the life of a spiritual eunuch. If you don't use it you lose it.

Wade is going into the celestial kingdom as a servant -- a waterboy -- the eunuch -- old smoothie.

:lol:

Paul O

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9