Post subject: Re: Shades of gray
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm 
Bell Ringer

liz3564 wrote:
DarkHelmet wrote:
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

LOL! :lol:

This is an interesting OP, Zee.

I have always thought that sexuality was really on a continuum. There are women I have found myself sexually attracted to, and even experimented a little in college. I have always found the female form very beautiful to look at..particularly some of the classic nude paintings and sculptures.

At the same time, I really could never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with a woman. I enjoy being married, and the male/female dynamic that goes along with it.

I think women feel this from a different point of view. A male's first emotional relationship is with a woman (his mother). A female's first emotional relationship is also with a woman (her mother). I think women in general feel a closer attachment to their own sex.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm 
God

MCB,

I have a story for you. I recently visited the local fabric store looking for a seam binding. It is needed for gathers on a biased fabric. A first for me. I asked the lady behind the counter for it and she stared back at me in silence, as if something didn't register. I looked down, a little embarrassed because well, it's been many years since I spent much time in a fabric store and I was the only male there.

I started describing what it's used for, but I felt weird and gave up.

Then tonight, my 6-yr old son and I visited a much better fabric store, and we had the time of our life! This lady taught me all kinds of things and showed me the most glorious fabrics and notions. We spent time with these sheer silks and stretch meshes (for linings). She also suggested I teach my son how to make felt monsters. He was very happy about that. There was zero awkwardness and that made all the difference.

I share this story because it feels so amazing to not have bipolar worlds male and female. It feels so good to see everything as one. It is refreshing. Maybe it's heaven.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:12 pm 
God

Zeezrom,

This spending time in a fabric store and enjoying it sounds serious. Perhaps you are 10% gay. Do consider.

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:16 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
I started thinking back on my life and came to a gentle realization that I am approximately 5% gay.

A few years ago some members of this forum were discussing their 5-10% gayness, but they talked about it in terms of man crushes. Apparently Mormon author Terryl Givens has enough magnetic attraction to invoke this response.

Nothing wrong with that. Why be judgmental about that when others failed to condemn thoughts of Juliann in a blue silk teddy, plushy fur costumes and robotic pleasure attachments? To each their own.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
60% of the time, I'm gay all the time.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
Zeezrom,

This spending time in a fabric store and enjoying it sounds serious. Perhaps you are 10% gay. Do consider.

Paul O

I'll settle for 7%

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
Shulem wrote:
Zeezrom,

Paul O

I'll settle for 7%

8% and we have a deal.

Paul O

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
I'll settle for 7%

8% and we have a deal.

Paul O

Oh, all right. You got me beat.

Link to not-safe-for-work image

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:16 am 
God

Quote:
I share this story because it feels so amazing to not have bipolar worlds male and female. It feels so good to see everything as one. It is refreshing. Maybe it's heaven.
I can see why you were uncomfortable as LDS. The internet does wonders in blurring gender roles, for those who choose to use it that way. My grandfather was a tailor.

So I wonder how long it will be before Terryl Givens decides it is time to leave?

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:14 am 
God

zeezrom wrote:
Oh, all right. You got me beat.

Link to not-safe-for-work image

Welcome to the gay club. Just lay back and relax!

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am 
God

MrStakhanovite wrote:
lulu, can't reply to PMS when you have them disabled Image
Just when I'm on the verge of discovering the deepest secrets of the universe. I'm working on becoming an enabler.

lulu - assuming you're not accusing me of not being pre-menstrual :smile:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am 
God

I really enjoy hanging out with my lesbian cousin, a masculine dyke (her words, not mine). Sharing a beer, telling dirty jokes, checking out straight women--things like that seem more fun with her than with many of my male friends.

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm 
Brother of Jesus

Zee, I will tell you what I tell a lot of married Mormon men when they are praying for forgiveness: It's only gay if you push back.

Enjoy!

\m/

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:22 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
MCB,

I have a story for you. I recently visited the local fabric store looking for a seam binding. It is needed for gathers on a biased fabric. A first for me. I asked the lady behind the counter for it and she stared back at me in silence, as if something didn't register. I looked down, a little embarrassed because well, it's been many years since I spent much time in a fabric store and I was the only male there.

haha Zee I went to a fabric store for the first time the other day as well. It was pretty weird walking in there and I didn't have a cluew what I was doing. I was trying to find a color for a table cloth runner. I ended up finding one and I used this seemless tape that you iron on for the edges of the runner.

I'm not sure how gay I am. I can't really tell when a guy is good looking but I can usually tell if there not good looking. If that makes any sense. I do think muscles on a guy looks pretty cool but there is no desire to be hugged by them.

Does a threesome with another guy and a girl make you more gay? Not that I have done that. I have been asked though haha.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm 
God

In a perfect world, this topic wouldn't even be an issue of concern. Who the f*** should care when a man bakes a buttermilk chocolate cake or a woman flirts with a redhead in a pleated skirt?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm 
God

Morley wrote:
In a perfect world, this topic wouldn't even be an issue of concern. Who the f*** should care when a man bakes a buttermilk chocolate cake or a woman flirts with a redhead in a pleated skirt?

Precisely.

Thank God in heaven I've been blessed with a life partner that accepts me and my quirks.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 am 
God

zeezrom wrote:
Precisely.

Thank God in heaven I've been blessed with a life partner that accepts me and my quirks.

Zee, my uncle is a pretty awesome pie maker in our family and I full accept that right into my mouth.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm 
God

Damn,

This guy is so hot.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 am 
God

Who is that zee?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:51 am 
God

Zee, my Dad likes Lady Gaga as well!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 am 
God

I thought this was a thread about 50 Shades of Grey.

So disappointed...

- VRDRC

www.cesletter.com