It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Scratch
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
jskains wrote:
This was what my lawyer had suggested as a possible method of shutting the problem down, since that is what Scratch demanded. A "issue an apology or I will attack your personal life" style of threats.

Josh, please tell me you are not lying about consulting an attorney. This really isn't worth it.

Also, when he manipulated the story, trying to paint me out as a racist, I lost a very good job opportunity. They actually asked me if I was writing such a book. When I told them he had manipulated the facts, they said no thanks.

So because of the way Scratch manipulated and repainted the story, I lost one of the best opportunities available.

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm 
Nursery

jskains wrote:

Absolutely I did. When Infymus and Scratch were attacking me and my family with stolen photos and slander, I immediately consulted an attorney. The problem was expending the resources on a PI to find out who Scratch is RL. It isn't cheap.

JMS

Josh, you really need to find a new hobby.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the making of legal threats grounds for being permanently banned? I, for one, would be sad to see you go, jskains, but the rules are what they are.

Maybe if you apologize and admit to lying, the mods will go lightly on you.

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm 
God

That's against the board or it's moderators.

You are not a moderator, though I am bored with your antics.

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm 
God

jskains wrote:
The problem was expending the resources on a PI to find out who Scratch is RL. It isn't cheap.

Don't tell me--you hired the same PI as Simon Belmont, right?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm 
jskains wrote:
That's against the board or it's moderators.

You are not a moderator, though I am bored with your antics.

JMS

Nice work there.

:wink:

P.S

Josh, might I suggest the PI firm Talon Executive Services? They have experience stalking apostates.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

jskains wrote:
Also, when he manipulated the story, trying to paint me out as a racist, I lost a very good job opportunity. They actually asked me if I was writing such a book. When I told them he had manipulated the facts, they said no thanks.

Boy, I bet you were really kicking yourself over that. I mean, just think: if you *had* been in the midst of writing Trapped by the N*****s, then you might have scored this fat job opportunity. Of course, you would have been raking in massive amounts of cash working for raging, horrible racists, but maybe that doesn't bother you so much?

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm 
God

Tabitha wrote:
Josh, you really need to find a new hobby.

He's definitely a disturbed individual that needs to take a deep breath and settle down. In this case I'd even recommend prayer and supplication because he needs help, fast. The boiler is getting overheated and when it ruptures people he cares about are going to get hurt.

:neutral:

Paul O

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
He's definitely a disturbed individual that needs to take a deep breath and settle down. In this case I'd even recommend prayer and supplication because he needs help, fast. The boiler is getting overheated and when it ruptures people he cares about are going to get hurt.

:neutral:

Paul O

Right. Cause the one hounding people about masturbation, repeatedly screeching about "facsimile 3" every ten seconds, posting photos of other people digitally manipulated in diapers, and generally cussing, swearing, and ranting like an idiot on an internet chat board is normal in your world.

Perhaps rather than desperately trying to pin mental illness on me, you need to take a moment and consult a therapist about yourself. Cause the reality is I am perfectly fine. You... Not so much. :)

Good luck with that though.
JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Boy, I bet you were really kicking yourself over that. I mean, just think: if you *had* been in the midst of writing Trapped by the N*****s, then you might have scored this fat job opportunity. Of course, you would have been raking in massive amounts of cash working for raging, horrible racists, but maybe that doesn't bother you so much?

You missed your calling. You should have been working for a candidate doing political mud slinging. I am sure you could spend weeks of your time finding ways to digitally manipulate your opponent's words, then spread half truths and full lies to win a campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_Doctor

I'll admit, you are good at spin. I guess it takes a void in moral integrity to pull the stunts you do.

JMS

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm 
Nursery

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:

You missed your calling. You should have been working for a candidate doing political mud slinging. I am sure you could spend weeks of your time finding ways to digitally manipulate your opponent's words, then spread half truths and full lies to win a campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_Doctor

I'll admit, you are good at spin. I guess it takes a void in moral integrity to pull the stunts you do.

JMS

Hey "Josh": I'm new here and am wondering if you are LDS and if so are you active in your faith? Just curious...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:30 pm 
God

Rufus wrote:
Hey "Josh": I'm new here and am wondering if you are LDS and if so are you active in your faith? Just curious...

He's not a faithful Mormon. He's pretty much an apostate and is upset with his faith in the lord Joseph Smith.

He comes to this board to vent his anger and spew hatred. He's like one of those crazy Christians with a sword, hacking anything in the way and slaughtering those who refuse to bow to jesus. Christians believe their jesus is coming back to murder us wicked people. The f*****g Christians all have murder in their heart as they wait for their beloved murderer to return. So far, no sign of jesus and it's 2 thousand years and counting.

:wink:

Paul O