It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scratch
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm 
God

Quote:
Keep it up, Mr. Potato-head. It's only a matter of time before you have yet another meltdown, and you wind up having to publicly apologize to the entire board for your various lies, insults, and histrionics.

You folks do realize this type of post is why this place is referred to the trailer park, right?

JMS

Post subject: Re: Scratch
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm 
Nursery

jskains wrote:
Chap wrote:
Hearing a sustained exposition of argument and evidence from jskains seems a bit like getting Tobin's favorite deity to say something to us. Some of us will have to wait all the way to the day of judgement.

But then we'll be sorry. Real sorry. Yeah.

This is why discussions here are impossible. There is zero maturity, respect, or integrity. The reason I don't post is because there is no integrity here. Every time I try to say something, it is drowned out by attacks, mockery, and rhetoric, and I struggle to get heard above the noise.

It's usually compounded by Scratch running off like a little greedy child, looking for some snippet of the past he can drag up to further insult me.

JMS

I know I'm taking from another thread, but it's relevant to your brief comments in this thread. In response to the above assertion, the sad thing is, Josh, is that in reality, you do post here. In fact you post quite frequently. Just nothing of substance. Only insults.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Okay. Look, Josh: I apologize for calling you "Mr. Potato Head." As for the rest of my post, I have a hard time seeing how you can take issue with it, since it's totally accurate. I can provide boatloads of evidence if necessary. But you already know I'm right.

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Okay. Look, Josh: I apologize for calling you "Mr. Potato Head." As for the rest of my post, I have a hard time seeing how you can take issue with it, since it's totally accurate. I can provide boatloads of evidence if necessary. But you already know I'm right.

I want a direct answer. Why do you have to use namecalling to get your point across?

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:50 pm 

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:

I want a direct answer. Why do you have to use namecalling to get your point across?

JMS

I don't.

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
I don't.

Then why do you use them? Have you ever considered if you actually tried to understand me and treated me with a little respect, you might get your point across better? What is your goal? You and your people complain that I don't involve myself in great dialogue. But then there is no try from any of you either.

I am not the only one who has acted fustrated about this forum. Do you not imagine the forum has an environment that creates this type of behavior?

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm 
Nursery

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:

JMS

You mean like "Trailer Park" or "greedy child," etc.? Pot meet kettle....

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm 
God

jskains, you're a m*****f****r.

Welcome to trailerpark hell, you sack of s***. And shove Facismile No. 3 and the Explanations up your f*****g ass!

:mad:

Paul O

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm 
Nursery

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:

JMS

I also remember a recent post in which someone was referring to Paul as a "drama queen." I wonder who that was?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm 
God

Tabitha wrote:
I also remember a recent post in which someone was referring to Paul as a "drama queen." I wonder who that was?

I'm masculine, not a queen. Oh s***. I have a date at the gym right NOW. Down the elevator I go!!

:razz:

Paul O

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm 

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:
I don't.

Then why do you use them? Have you ever considered if you actually tried to understand me and treated me with a little respect, you might get your point across better? What is your goal? You and your people complain that I don't involve myself in great dialogue. But then there is no try from any of you either.

It's because I don't care, Josh. I don't have a goal--I don't care what you do. I actually kind of like it that you never post anything of substance, because I get to pat myself on the back for being right yet again.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm 
God

Tabitha wrote:

You seem disconnected or have very short term memory. I have tried many times to be civil, only to be met with insults and hate. I have simply pushed back what I have been given here. And clue, these boys called me "drama queen" far before I used it.

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
It's because I don't care, Josh. I don't have a goal--I don't care what you do. I actually kind of like it that you never post anything of substance, because I get to pat myself on the back for being right yet again.

Your avoiding the question. Why do you have to use insults in your commentary? Why are you unable to dialogue without some insult tossed in the middle?

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm 

jskains wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:

Your avoiding the question. Why do you have to use insults in your commentary? Why are you unable to dialogue without some insult tossed in the middle?

JMS

You haven't established that any of that is the case, my googly-eyed friend.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:31 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
You haven't established that any of that is the case, my googly-eyed friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm 

jskains wrote:
Tabitha wrote:

You seem disconnected or have very short term memory. I have tried many times to be civil, only to be met with insults and hate. I have simply pushed back what I have been given here. And clue, these boys called me "drama queen" far before I used it.

JMS

I don't know about that. I think your own admissions about being a "drama queen" far predate your latest appearance here. Check this out:

jskains posting as finalpost wrote:
Dear Mormon Discussions.com,

I lied about everything in an attempt to get attention. I am attention starved. I came to this board to fill a need in my life. I posted to combative posts, which makes me completely responsible for becoming a target. When Mister Scratch began posting about me… Over and over and over, I was angry at Mister Scratch and his repeated attacks on me. I figured if I made up the threats, he would back off. That did not work. So I tried the tjholiday thing so I had what looked like SOMEONE on my side, and that did not work. I am sorry, I lied. I will go away now and leave you to your board. I apologize to Scratch again for making him the uncalled for target of my behavior. I have locked my accounts, but make this last post in an effort to move on.

Thank you,
JMS

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4287

At the time, you seemed to be admitting that you are/were totally incapable of engaging in civil discourse, and yet you continued to resurface: here, at MDD, at Natalie Collins's blog, and so on.

In that same thread, Gadianton very wisely remarked:

Dean Robbers wrote:
yeahhh, and then there's the whole jskainsian cycle: naïve self-importance, strange observations, crazy online projects, and baiting questions lead to confrontations; confrontations lead to meltdowns and apparent life crisis (which are unfortunately both sad and entertaining at the same time), crisis leads to obsessive and unpredictable out-lashing and antics, out-lashing leads to fatigue, fatigue leads to sorrow and self-pity, sorrow leads to healing and recuperating, and fully healed and vitalized, the cycle begins again.

So while the "sorry" and all is a nice gesture, one I have to say was kind of unnecessary and tackling the problem from the wrong direction, we'll see what happens next. Some of us have been around since 2000-2001.

Some things never seem to change.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm 
God

jskains posting as finalpost wrote:
Dear Mormon Discussions.com,

I lied about everything in an attempt to get attention. I am attention starved. I came to this board to fill a need in my life. I posted to combative posts, which makes me completely responsible for becoming a target. When Mister Scratch began posting about me… Over and over and over, I was angry at Mister Scratch and his repeated attacks on me. I figured if I made up the threats, he would back off. That did not work. So I tried the tjholiday thing so I had what looked like SOMEONE on my side, and that did not work. I am sorry, I lied. I will go away now and leave you to your board. I apologize to Scratch again for making him the uncalled for target of my behavior. I have locked my accounts, but make this last post in an effort to move on.

Thank you,
JMS

This is an example of Scratch's lies. The problem here is Scratch and his pal Infymus did a violent attack on me personally, stealing photos from private sources, manipulating data from other sources, taking things out of context, and basically launching an all out character assassination on me personally.

This was what my lawyer had suggested as a possible method of shutting the problem down, since that is what Scratch demanded. A "issue an apology or I will attack your personal life" style of threats.

Matter-of-fact, the entire rules stance on no RL information here I believe at least in part stemmed from Scratch's agression.

But there it is. Scratch does this because he can hide behind his fake name. If he used his real name, he'd likely be in jail by now.

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:02 pm 

You have no evidence for any of your above claims, Josh. At the time, I and others had actually thought that your apology was sincere, and yet here we come to learn that you were actually lying on the advice of your "attorney." (How much should I bet that you're unwilling to name this person? Sort of like that phantom police officer that you claimed to have contacted?)

No one believes you, jskains. And nobody cares.

Carry on.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
You have no evidence for any of your above claims, Josh. At the time, I and others had actually thought that your apology was sincere, and yet here we come to learn that you were actually lying on the advice of your "attorney." (How much should I bet that you're unwilling to name this person? Sort of like that phantom police officer that you claimed to have contacted?)

No one believes you, jskains. And nobody cares.

Carry on.

Don't worry. I am close. I have met two additional individuals on facebook who know who you are. If I can convince them to help out, you'll meet my attorney very personally with his name and phone.

JMS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm 
Seedy Academician

jskains wrote:
This was what my lawyer had suggested as a possible method of shutting the problem down, since that is what Scratch demanded. A "issue an apology or I will attack your personal life" style of threats.

Josh, please tell me you are not lying about consulting an attorney. This really isn't worth it.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
jskains wrote:

Josh, please tell me you are not lying about consulting an attorney. This really isn't worth it.

Absolutely I did. When Infymus and Scratch were attacking me and my family with stolen photos and slander, I immediately consulted an attorney. The problem was expending the resources on a PI to find out who Scratch is RL. It isn't cheap.

JMS