It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Romney's Latest Lies
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am 
Sunbeam

Seriously, you're underwear is too tight! I don't know what you are inferring.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 am 
Star B

Joyful wrote:

Joyful, do you deny posting here as Obiwan and ldsfaqs?

Were you temporarily banned? Is that the reason for the new sock?

You know it's against the rules to circumvent a banning with a sock puppet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
Joyful wrote:
AND NOW FOR THE TRUTH! Your charts mean nothing ( I keep saying " Your" to aggravate you, :lol: )

If you can't understand a chart I recommend a basic comprehension seminar at your local learning annex. If you think making grammatical error scores points you really belong over at FAILblog.com.

Quote:
Unemployment Record Worst Since WW II Under Obama

By Matt Cover
February 17, 2012

On the third anniversary of President Barack Obama’s $787-billion stimulus spending program, the unemployment rate set a new record, staying above 8 percent for the longest period since the end of World War II – 36 months.

That is the longest continuous period of above-8-percent unemployment since the end of World War II, according to figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/unemployment- ... z1t400OACu

Perfectly understandable. We had basically 70 years of solid prosperity between WWII and the Great Recession in 2008. Obama got left with the tab from a great unpaid feast under Bush II.

Btw if you aren't Allen Lee (aka Obiwan, ldsfaqs) you'll have no problem with me saying that he would be better served feeding his children instead of wasting money on five crappy websites.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 am 
God

Joyful wrote:
President Barack Obama is now the undisputed “Worst President in U.S. History.”

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really don't know what the word "undisputed" means (as evidence for that I point out your misuse of the word "inferring").

Otherwise... wow.

"We conservatives have an uncanny ability to know what Ronald Reagan would do at any given time. We're talking about hypothetical Super Reagan, the man who never raised taxes or tripled the deficit, and who knocked down the Berlin wall using his nut sack as a wrecking ball." - Stephen Colbert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
The Amnesia Candidate

Oh, and where have those mass layoffs of schoolteachers been taking place? Largely in states controlled by the G.O.P.: 70 percent of public job losses have been either in Texas or in states where Republicans recently took control.

The unemployment rate in Texas is now at 7.0%, which is 1.2% lower than the unemployment rate in the Nation. And Texas is a big State. The unemployment rate in California is now at 11.0%, which is 2.8% higher than the unemployment rate in the Nation. The State of California has a Democratic Governor, a Democratic Lieutenant Governor, and a Democratic controlled State Legislature. The Democratic Party has controlled the State Legislature in California since 1996.

California: http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/california/

Texas: http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/texas/

- Jacob 6:12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:14 pm 
Brackite wrote:

The unemployment rate in Texas is now at 7.0%, which is 1.2% lower than the unemployment rate in the Nation. And Texas is a big State. The unemployment rate in California is now at 11.0%, which is 2.8% higher than the unemployment rate in the Nation. The State of California has a Democratic Governor, a Democratic Lieutenant Governor, and a Democratic controlled State Legislature. The Democratic Party has controlled the State Legislature in California since 1996.

California: http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/california/

Texas: http://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/texas/

The three states with the highest unemployment rates in the nation are Republican states.

Unemployment Rates for States: http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

For the record, California had a Republican Governor from '03 - '11. I know Republicans like to blame Democrats for the messes their candidates make

George W. Bush:
http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.co ... finger.jpg

but let us not forget Governor Schwarzenegger.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:06 pm 
Sunbeam

krose wrote:
Joyful wrote:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you really don't know what the word "undisputed" means (as evidence for that I point out your misuse of the word "inferring").

Otherwise... wow.

Well how bout you. Did you win all the spelling bees? :geek: " You are an undisputed Geek? Is that correct teacher?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm 
Sunbeam

Paul Kemp wrote:
Joyful wrote:

Were you temporarily banned? Is that the reason for the new sock?

You know it's against the rules to circumvent a banning with a sock puppet.

I disavow any knowledge of what you are speaking. I do need a new sock. I don't have a bunch stuffed down my shorts like you do. May I suggest a few more?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 pm 
Sunbeam

Bond James Bond wrote:
Joyful wrote:
AND NOW FOR THE TRUTH! Your charts mean nothing ( I keep saying " Your" to aggravate you, :lol: )

If you can't understand a chart I recommend a basic comprehension seminar at your local learning annex. If you think making grammatical error scores points you really belong over at FAILblog.com.

Quote:
Unemployment Record Worst Since WW II Under Obama

By Matt Cover
February 17, 2012

On the third anniversary of President Barack Obama’s $787-billion stimulus spending program, the unemployment rate set a new record, staying above 8 percent for the longest period since the end of World War II – 36 months.

That is the longest continuous period of above-8-percent unemployment since the end of World War II, according to figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/unemployment- ... z1t400OACu

Perfectly understandable. We had basically 70 years of solid prosperity between WWII and the Great Recession in 2008. Obama got left with the tab from a great unpaid feast under Bush II.

Btw if you aren't Allen Lee (aka Obiwan, ldsfaqs) you'll have no problem with me saying that he would be better served feeding his children instead of wasting money on five crappy websites.

You worry me. Do you think there are really more people like you who like Obama?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
Joyful wrote:
You worry me. Do you think there are really more people like you who like Obama?

Nearly 70 million voters in 2008.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 am 
God

Quote:
You:

Me:

You again:
Well how bout you. Did you win all the spelling bees? :geek: " You are an undisputed Geek? Is that correct teacher?

Who said anything about spelling? Not I. You do seem to have a bit of trouble with English usage, such as the difference between "imply" and "infer," or the fact that "undisputed" means no one disputes a claim, that the opinion is unanimous.

But more importantly, you were up pretty late sharing your brilliance. How are you allowed to be up that late on a school night? Be careful; I don't want you to get in trouble. Being grounded and having your Pokemon cards taken away is no fun, I'm sure.

"We conservatives have an uncanny ability to know what Ronald Reagan would do at any given time. We're talking about hypothetical Super Reagan, the man who never raised taxes or tripled the deficit, and who knocked down the Berlin wall using his nut sack as a wrecking ball." - Stephen Colbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 am 
Star B

Joyful wrote:
I disavow any knowledge of what you are speaking. I do need a new sock. I don't have a bunch stuffed down my shorts like you do. May I suggest a few more?

So you don't know who ldsfaqs is, then? Ever heard of him?

*It's so funny to watch these poorly written, pathetic denials after all the "LIAR!" and "LIBERAL!" posts we've had to stomach from big brother Allen Lee.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 pm 
God

Eric wrote:
The three states with the highest unemployment rates in the nation are Republican states.

Unemployment Rates for States: http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

For the record, California had a Republican Governor from '03 - '11. I know Republicans like to blame Democrats for the messes their candidates make

George W. Bush:
http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.co ... finger.jpg

but let us not forget Governor Schwarzenegger.

Quote:
49. CALIFORNIA - 11.0
50. RHODE ISLAND - 11.1
51. NEVADA - 12.0

Are California and Rhode Island really Republican States????????????

California has Not voted for a Republican for President since 1988. California has Not had a Republican U.S. Senator since 1992. The Democratic Party has controlled the State Legislature in California since 1996. Barack Obama won the State of California by over 24 percentage points in 2008. Arnold Schwarzenegger hasn't been Governor within California in over 15 months. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is what a lot of Conservative Republicans would call a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

Rhode Island has Not voted for a Republican for President since 1984. Rhode Island has two Democratic U.S. Senators. Rhode Island has an Independent Governor and a Democratic Lieutenant Governor. Barack Obama won the State of Rhode Island by over 27.5 percentage points in 2008.

California and Rhode Island are definitely Not Republican States.

- Jacob 6:12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 pm 
Sunbeam

krose wrote:
Quote:
You:

Me:

You again:

Who said anything about spelling? Not I. You do seem to have a bit of trouble with English usage, such as the difference between "imply" and "infer," or the fact that "undisputed" means no one disputes a claim, that the opinion is unanimous.

But more importantly, you were up pretty late sharing your brilliance. How are you allowed to be up that late on a school night? Be careful; I don't want you to get in trouble. Being grounded and having your Pokemon cards taken away is no fun, I'm sure.

Blah,blah,blah.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 pm 
Sunbeam

Paul Kemp wrote:
Joyful wrote:

So you don't know who ldsfaqs is, then? Ever heard of him?

*It's so funny to watch these poorly written, pathetic denials after all the "LIAR!" and "LIBERAL!" posts we've had to stomach from big brother Allen Lee.

NO. Is he your boyfriend?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm 
God

Quote:

Blah,blah,blah.

An excellent take on about 90% of the discourse in this forum (and at another as well, which I will not mention, as Joyful knows of what I speak).

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:24 pm 
God

Quote:

She is neither.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm 
God

The unemployment rate of Madison is always quite low relative to the state and nation. Right now, we are at 5%, which is the loose definition of full employment. Using Brackite logic, that means uber-liberal Madison has the best local government in the area and one of the best in the country.

The reality is more complicated. You can't draw a beeline from unemployment rate to job performance of a government, but Brackite simply does not understand this.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 am 
God

Quote:
You can't draw a beeline from unemployment rate to job performance of a government,

I see no reason to believe that you can't, on a national scale, depending upon specific conditions of governance and policy given within a specific time period under a specific administration.

As we know what it is under Obama/Democratic governance that has exacerbated, intensified, and deepened the original recession, and as we know, with a good degree of precision, why the recession began in the first place (precipitated by the government policy created housing mortgage bubble), and as we know why so many American businesses are holding onto their money and refraining from hiring new personnel (massive uncertainty in the immediate future as to tax and regulatory disruptions of private sector economic activity), we can draw such a beeline, under contemporary conditions, and we can actually place George Bush and the early 2000nds Republican congress on a fork in that line.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:29 am 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

Droopy:

Why do you hate "the Left" so much? I mean, haven't "Democratic" policies essentially enabled you to do what you do? As I understand it, you have more or less been living off the government dole for most of your life (social security, disability, and what have you), and that the only "real" job you've ever held down is some kind of lawn-mowing gig. So why would you want to rail against a political ideology that has allowed you to subsist?

"[T]here I was with this...anti-Mormon, and we went at it for a long time and by the time I went to the pageant and sat down, the steam was coming out of my ears. I don’t remember anything about the pageant...I was so furious at some of the things he had said." DCP, FAIR Conference 2013

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:42 am 
God

Doctor Scratch wrote:
Droopy:

Why do you hate "the Left" so much? I mean, haven't "Democratic" policies essentially enabled you to do what you do? As I understand it, you have more or less been living off the government dole for most of your life (social security, disability, and what have you), and that the only "real" job you've ever held down is some kind of lawn-mowing gig. So why would you want to rail against a political ideology that has allowed you to subsist?

Self-loathing is Droopy's watchword.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next