It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zimmerman Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 am 
Star B

ldsfaqs wrote:
3. Further, he was a punk, if you saw his Twitter username, his twitter posts, his most recent pictures, etc. He wasn't one of the "great moraled" people of society.

Should someone turn the lights off on you because you're clearly not one of the "great moraled [sic] people of society?"

Are you a "punk" too, because of your presumptuous username, phony website wherein you unwittingly comment on your own posts pretending to be a reader, habit of calling people liars and liberals and YELLING with caps, or the fact that you've failed at the most important thing in a Mormon's life?

No success can compensate for failure in the home, remember? God forbid you run into an armed killer on the way to 7-11, someone might be nasty enough to say you deserved it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 am 
Stake High Council

I am glad Zimmerman was arrested, as he really needs to be held accountable for his vigilantism that resulted in the death of a teen armed only with a bag of skittles and an iced tea, but I see it as a manslaughter case, not a second degree murder case.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am 
God

Paul Kemp wrote:
Should someone turn the lights off on you because you're clearly not one of the "great moraled [sic] people of society?"

My condeming the immoral and immorality does not make me immoral.
Cops are not the bad guys for violence against a criminal, and Bush is not the bad guy for violence against Fanatical Islam.

Woe unto those who call good evil and evil good. I'm a highly moral person, that makes you a liar.

Quote:
Are you a "punk" too, because of your presumptuous username,

Ah, the great classic attack of the low intellect and moraled, attacking people for their names.
Just so you know, my username originated years ago when I first got into computers and web development, and I was trying to think of a "Yahoo" type name, for an all in one website service. I created such a simple website similar to yahoo but basic and limited (this was back when there were free services that allowed you to do a million things, offer email, web hosting, all kinds of other things. I then switched it to being the family website when I decided not to go that direction.

Quote:
phony website wherein you unwittingly comment on your own posts pretending to be a reader,

And who's the liar again, per your claim below???
I have no website where I comment on my own posts pretending to be a reader.

Quote:
habit of calling people liars and liberals and YELLING with caps,

I don't "yell" with CAPS.... I sometimes emphasis with caps, but if you'd noticed I haven't used caps once save with the word at this moment. You are a liar.

Quote:
or the fact that you've failed your family?

I did not fail my family, my ex-wife failed our family, her covenants, her morality, etc.
You know nothing about the situation, thus I would recommend you stop LYING about people.

Quote:
No success can compensate for failure in the home, remember?

Oh, I remember. I've reminded my wife of it many times, but she doesn't care.

Quote:
God forbid you run into an armed killer on the way to 7-11, someone might be nasty enough to say you deserved it.

Unlike you, I judge a truthful and righteous judgment. It is liberals and anti-mormons like you who have lied about the event, when the Police Report and witness verified Zimmermans claims from the beginning. It is liberals and anti-mormons like you, who just like in this post, tell many LIES about a person, a thing, the Church, etc. You interpret the warped negative fantasy's of your own minds as being the same thing as FACT and TRUTH, when that is not the standard for fact and truth.

When I speak, I'm entirely honest, and I make sure I'm telling the whole and full truth.
When you speak, you almost every word is a lie, as I've even shown here.

I'm not the one who is immoral, you are. The facts are clear.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 am 
Stake High Council

ldsfaqs wrote:
moksha wrote:
Maybe it's because I am an old guy, but I would never think of accosting any teenager on his way home with some candy. When you go looking for trouble you are bound to find it.

Since when was simply "asking a question" "accosting"???

And duh.... He was a Neighborhood Watch guy, that's his volunteer job to "look out for trouble" to help his community. He cared about people and his community.

I don't see anything about Trayvon that shows he had any sort of moral character, in fact I see the opposite. He was a slime-ball. Sure, that doesn't mean he deserved to die, but if you're going to act like a slime-ball, and beat on someone simply because they asked you a question, were checking you out, then YOUR bound to find trouble also, and he most certainly DID!

I haven't seen anything to suggest he was a "slime-ball." I have seen plenty to suggest that he was a teen who acted like many other teens of any race/ethnicity. I'd suggest some introspection but I've observed you enough to conclude that it would go unheeded.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
I am glad Zimmerman was arrested, as he really needs to be held accountable for his vigilantism that resulted in the death of a teen armed only with a bag of skittles and an iced tea, but I see it as a manslaughter case, not a second degree murder case.

Again more falsehoods.

Serving in your Neighborhood watch is not "vigilantism".
Trayvon was not "unarmed". He used his fists as deadly weapons and beat on a man who simply asked him a question. One hit by a fist can kill a man. Your statement is a shameful lie.

But, you do at least have "some" reason in you, to realize that since they were pressured into arresting him, that it should have been a manslaughter cause, certainly not 2nd degree murder.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
I haven't seen anything to suggest he was a "slime-ball." I have seen plenty to suggest that he was a teen who acted like many other teens of any race/ethnicity. I'd suggest some introspection but I've observed you enough to conclude that it would go unheeded.

Just because YOU "don't see" something, doesn't mean the facts don't exist.
If you knew all the same facts I know of the issue, and you still think he's a "normal teenager", then your standard of morality and character is seriously low.

As to me, well..... Given what you have said so far, your judgment is not that good.
I only heed to truth and fact, not lies and misrepresentations of a persons character.
I know exactly what my faults are, and none of them are the things claimed of me by anti-mormons.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am 
God

The job of the neighborhood watch is to watch for suspicious or criminal behavior and report it to the police department. Not stalk people they don't like with a gun and then shoot them dead after a confrontation.

Good god.

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 am 
Star B

ldsfaqs wrote:
Cops are not the bad guys for violence against a criminal, and Bush is not the bad guy for violence against Fanatical Islam.

Correction: Zimmerman was not a police officer. He -- in fact -- willfully disobeyed police orders which led to him killing a child. Did you forget that part, Lee?

Quote:
I'm a highly moral person, that makes you a liar.

I am the heir to a royal Nigerian fortune, that makes you a peasant.

ldsfaqs wrote:

Don't fib, Lee.

Look:

Quote:
I don't "yell" with CAPS.... I sometimes emphasis with caps, but if you'd noticed I haven't used caps once save with the word at this moment. You are a liar.

You are a towel.

Use bold, italics, and even underlining for emphasis. Use CAPS for YELLING and looking INSANE.

ldsfaqs wrote:

Maybe she's a liberal?

Quote:
Unlike you, I judge a truthful and righteous judgment.

You are right, actually. I don't waddle around judging the righteous like some kind of cheesy video game hero.

Quote:
It is liberals and anti-mormons...

Are there any other villains out there, or does everything you focus your hate on fall into the category of liberal anti-mormon?

Are there Conservative anti-Mormons?

How about Liberal Mormons?

What about a non-partisan anti-Mormon?

What about a Liberal with an ambivalence towards Mormonism?

Is it possible to be anything besides a "liberal anti-mormon liar" in Lee's Universe?

Quote:

I don't know, Lee. One might argue otherwise, based on what we've learned about you. I feel much more sorry for you than I did earlier, so I guess you've got that going for you. Clearly you are hurting, profoundly, and that is obviously driving your posting habits. I understand that now. Maybe it's time to heal and stop mucking about so angrily online with what everyone, except for you, perceives as nonsense.

Sorry you accidentally married a Liberal.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 am 
God

just me wrote:
The job of the neighborhood watch is to watch for suspicious or criminal behavior and report it to the police department. Not stalk people they don't like with a gun and then shoot them dead after a confrontation.

Good god.

Good heavens..... Clearly you have never been involved in environments or individuals that are dangerous and thus have no clue what you are talking about.

Further, checking someone out that's suspicious in one moment doesn't equate to "stalking".
He had every legal and moral right to do what he did.
Trayvon however had no legal and moral right to assault Zimmerman simply because Zimmerman asked him a question and was suspicious of him.

The way you liberals bend a twist showing your own lack of morality is amazing to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 am 
Stake High Council

ldsfaqs wrote:

Correct, but arming yourself with a gun and following someone, despite instructions from the police dispatcher to the contrary and in the absence of a "clear and present danger," is vigilantism.

Quote:
Trayvon was not "unarmed". He used his fists as deadly weapons and beat on a man who simply asked him a question.

According to whom? Where is your evidence of this?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 am 
Stake High Council

ldsfaqs wrote:

If you knew all the same facts I know of the issue, and you still think he's a "normal teenager", then your standard of morality and character is seriously low.

What "facts" and how do you "know" them? Were you acquainted with Trayvon? Did you witness what occurred between him and Zimmerman? Or perhaps the Mormon Holy Ghost revealed these "facts" to you in the same way he has revealed the "facts" concerning the "truth" of Mormonism.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
just me wrote:

Good god.

Good heavens..... Clearly you have never been involved in environments or individuals that are dangerous and thus have no clue what you are talking about.

Further, checking someone out that's suspicious in one moment doesn't equate to "stalking".
Trayvon however had no legal and moral right to assault Zimmerman simply because Zimmerman asked him a question and was suspicious of him.

The way you liberals bend a twist showing your own lack of morality is amazing to me.

Shouldn't you be at church?

And, actually, no. You cannot follow a kid and shoot him after the po-po told you to back off and stop stalking him. That is what we like to call, here in America, illegal.

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am 
Stake High Council

just me wrote:

And, actually, no. You cannot follow a kid and shoot him after the po-po told you to back off and stop stalking him. That is what we like to call, here in America, illegal.

I am fairly certain that failing to heed the instruction of a police dispatcher, which in this case took the form of "We don't need you to do that" when George Zimmerman answered in the affirmative that he was following Trayvon Martin, is distinct from failing to heed a lawful order of a police officer on the scene. Fighting ignorance with ignorance is not a winning strategy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 am 
God

Milesius wrote:

Ditto.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:33 am 
God

Paul Kemp wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

Correction: Zimmerman was not a police officer. He -- in fact -- willfully disobeyed police orders which led to him killing a child. Did you forget that part, Lee?

I never said zimmerman was a police officer. You lie.
Dispatchers are not "police". Thus, he didn't disobey police orders. Again, you lie.
Trayvon was not a "child". He 17 year old violent and racist punk.
In fact, Trayvon was actually bigger and taller than Zimmerman.
What led to Trayvon being killed was Trayvon assulting and attempted murder of a man who simply asked him a question. Thus, you again LIE.

Did you forget these facts???

Quote:
I'm a highly moral person, that makes you a liar.

I am the heir to a royal Nigerian fortune, that makes you a peasant.[/quote]

You're a liar because you don't know anything about me, but you call me immoral.
All you know about me is my condemnation of the immorality done by anti-mormons and those like you. That doesn't make me immoral. You have no evidence of my immorality, thus my claim stands, you are a liar.

ldsfaqs wrote:
Quote:

Don't fib, Lee.

Look:

Creating "placeholder" content, TESTING my website functions, is not me pretending to be a reading, etc. etc. that you claimed of me. You are an idiot and a liar. In case you haven't noticed, my websites are in the process of development.

Quote:
Quote:

You are a towel.

Use bold, italics, and even underlining for emphasis. Use CAPS for YELLING and looking INSANE.

It's much easier when typing to simply use caps or quotes.
Message boards do not require perfectly usage of language rules.
Again, you still lie. If I was "yelling" in my writing, I would be posting MULTIPLE WORDS AND SENTENCES OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE THIS!!! THAT WOULD BE YELLING!!!!

Comprede jerk?

ldsfaqs wrote:
Quote:

Maybe she's a liberal?

She's a mix not really knowing anything about anything political wise, but she was mostly conservative per-se.
Anyway, she's simply has done and is doing much evil while pretending to be good.
She's actually a case of what anti-mormons claim of some LDS leaders who do wrong, divorce etc., and still in good standing with the Church. She's manipulated the system well, leaving the country, pretending to repent, coming back, etc. and she's wonderful, when she's actually not.

Anyway, my family is not your business. I have no interest in personally interacting with bigots.

Quote:
Quote:
Unlike you, I judge a truthful and righteous judgment.

You are right, actually. I don't waddle around judging the righteous like some kind of cheesy video game hero.

I don't judge the righteous, I judge the unrighteous.
Good for you, that you stand for nothing except immorality.
Me, I stand for truth and right in all places and times.
I stand up to bully's in real life, and I do so here on the Net, bully's like you. People who degrade, misrepresent, lie, pick on, etc. others they view as "weaker".

Quote:
Quote:
It is liberals and anti-mormons...

Are there any other villains out there, or does everything you focus your hate on fall into the category of liberal anti-mormon?

Are there Conservative anti-Mormons?

How about Liberal Mormons?

What about a non-partisan anti-Mormon?

What about a Liberal with an ambivalence towards Mormonism?

Is it possible to be anything besides a "liberal anti-mormon liar" in Lee's Universe?

Yes, there are all kinds of villain's out there.
I'm an expert in anti-mormonism and liberalism, and thus I address those subjects.
I also address other subjects when the opportunity comes.
Yes, there are conservative anti-mormons. It's a sad thing, and I condemn them also.
Yep, liberal Mormons, and I condemn them also.
I condemn any anti-mormon, partisan or not.
I condemn liberalism, positive toward mormonism or not.

Sure.... It's possible, but that's what mostly exists here, and liberalism and anti-mormonism are exactly alike in their thought patterns, logic, their misrepresentation of the facts, etc. The only difference between them is the subject matter. Both stem from the same evil.

Quote:
Quote:

I don't know, Lee. One might argue otherwise, based on what we've learned about you. I feel much more sorry for you than I did earlier, so I guess you've got that going for you. Clearly you are hurting, profoundly, and that is obviously driving your posting habits. I understand that now. Maybe it's time to heal and stop mucking about so angrily online with what everyone, except for you, perceives as nonsense.

Sorry you accidentally married a Liberal.

My personal life has nothing to do with my posting.
You anti-mormons confuse contempt and righteous judgment with being somehow a mental or emotional disorder. You anti-mormons never fail in that judgment, no matter where I have been or when I have been there. I have sought after truth and right and fought against evil and wrong from a very young age. I've been the same before, during marriage, and now when it comes to people like you who do evil and wrong to others. I stand against it in life, and on the net.

FYI, if most of you talking to us LDS like you do here in real life, many of us especially me would punch you out. YOu have no clue how immoral you are. But, that is actually one of the reasons I say it to you, so you can one day start getting a clue if you ever humble yourselves.

Be honest of your fellow men, be respectful, and I wouldn't have a negative word to say about any of you, even if you believe the Church is false, evil, etc. I don't condemn belief, I condemn lying and unfair degrading. I don't believe in the Catholic Church, and think all kinds of things about it. But I don't lie about it, I don't degrade it unfairly or Catholics, etc. I only fight against evil, not good in the world. You all fight against good in the world, i.e. the Church, it's leaders, me, etc.

That makes you on the wrong side..... of good and evil.

Last edited by ldsfaqs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
just me wrote:

I am fairly certain that failing to heed the instruction of a police dispatcher, which in this case took the form of "We don't need you to do that" when George Zimmerman answered in the affirmative that he was following Trayvon Martin, is distinct from failing to heed a lawful order of a police officer on the scene. Fighting ignorance with ignorance is not a winning strategy.

Zimmerman claimed that what he did fell under the "Stand your ground" law. Based on what actually took place, what he did does not fall under that. ldsfaqs is claiming that Zimmerman was well within his rights to follow this boy, get into an altercation with him and shoot him dead. There is no law that I am aware of that allows that. Therefore, it was illegal.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 am 
Stake High Council

just me wrote:

Zimmerman claimed that what he did fell under the "Stand your ground" law. Based on what actually took place, what he did does not fall under that. ldsfaqs is claiming that Zimmerman was well within his rights to follow this boy, get into an altercation with him and shoot him dead. There is no law that I am aware of that allows that. Therefore, it was illegal.

Based on what I've read and seen reported, I believe the shooting was illegal and that Zimmerman should be tried for manslaughter. However, Zimmerman's failure to heed the police dispatcher, which he should have done, was not illegal in and of itself. That was the basis of my objection to your comment.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

Correct, but arming yourself with a gun and following someone, despite instructions from the police dispatcher to the contrary and in the absence of a "clear and present danger," is vigilantism.

No it's not, it's doing your civic duty..... YOu are aware aren't you that people can make Citizen Arrests if they witness a crime. In your mind, that would be "vigilantism". But guess what, it's not, and neither is what Zimmerman did.

Quote:
Trayvon was not "unarmed". He used his fists as deadly weapons and beat on a man who simply asked him a question.

According to whom? Where is your evidence of this?[/quote]

haa haa.... Perfect example that you have been only following the liberal brainwashing lying media, rather than finding out the actual facts.

I've already stated several times in this thread I think and otherwise, that from the very beginning there was the Police Report, which said from the beginning, that Zimmerman had a bloody nose, a gash on his head, and grass stains on his back, and that Paramedics cleaned him up. Further, from the beginning, a witness saw the actual altercation, seeing Zimmerman walking away, and Trayvon cold cocking him, hitting him in the face, and then when Zimmerman was on the ground, Trayvon jumped on him, beat his head in the ground, and then that person went to call 9/11, and that's when they heard the shot.

These have been the facts, clear as day from the beginning. But the liberal media almost totally ignored them. Focusing instead on the believed "slur" (which now has been apparently proven not to have been), they manipulated the audio recording, making Zimmerman sound totally race focused, when the actual call clearly indicated otherwise, the liberal media focused on the police video, which showed no blood (so he must not have been beaten), entirely ignoring the Police Report which made the facts clear in that regard. ON and on.....

Get it yet???

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

What "facts" and how do you "know" them? Were you acquainted with Trayvon? Did you witness what occurred between him and Zimmerman? Or perhaps the Mormon Holy Ghost revealed these "facts" to you in the same way he has revealed the "facts" concerning the "truth" of Mormonism.

See above jerk! It's called the Police Report.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 am 
God

just me wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

Shouldn't you be at church?

Ate too much bread last night, and it created a blockage, serious pain, was up all night, and only now the pain is starting to go away. Man, getting old.

Quote:

Again, not what happened..... He shot in self defense, and everything he did previously was entirely legal and reasonable. Zimmerman could have citizen arrested him if he saw a crime, it wouldn't matter what a "dispatcher" said. There is not a single "illegal" thing in Zimmermans actions. Going against "advice" is not illegal. Seeing someone suspicious and coming over too them is not illegal. Asking them a question is not illegal.

The only person who did anything illegal was Trayvon, and that was assaulting Zimmerman.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am 
God

Milesius wrote:
just me wrote:

A citizen is not legally nor morally required to follow the "advice" of a Dispatcher, nor even a Police Officer.
There is no "force of law" behind such advice and instructions.

A cop telling you to go into your house and lock your doors if you have an intruder, and then you don't do that doesn't make you in the wrong if you have to kill the guy in self defense. You have every right to go and do what you want within the law.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next