It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Zimmerman Arrested
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm 
God

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2012/a ... rder-char/

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

Post subject: Re: Zimmerman Arrested
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm 
God

Reconquistar is a dream that has been acheived by so many hispanics. When they learn as white people have had to learn that you have no right to defend your property from theft nor to defend yourself from being beaten and having your head smashed into the pavement... When they learn that gated communities don't protect them against crime much better than our fence at the border could keep them out of the country. When they learn that the police can't really help you and that you're not permitted to defend yourself, will they learn what it means to be a citizen of Obama's world.

When I think about how unjust my country has become, the fact that my people are losing it hurts so much less. Oh they're still trying to blame white people for all this. But their blame will produce no more free lunch, because you can't squeeze blood out of a dying race. The new rulers of this continent won't struggle with the same self hatred issues that the white race struggled with.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm 
God

It just really sucks balls that we can't run around mowing people down with bullets.

What is the world coming to?

/sarcasm

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Reconquistar is a dream that has been acheived by so many hispanics. When they learn as white people have had to learn that you have no right to defend your property from theft nor to defend yourself from being beaten and having your head smashed into the pavement... When they learn that gated communities don't protect them against crime much better than our fence at the border could keep them out of the country. When they learn that the police can't really help you and that you're not permitted to defend yourself, will they learn what it means to be a citizen of Obama's world.

When I think about how unjust my country has become, the fact that my people are losing it hurts so much less. Oh they're still trying to blame white people for all this. But their blame will produce no more free lunch, because you can't squeeze blood out of a dying race. The new rulers of this continent won't struggle with the same self hatred issues that the white race struggled with.

What the hell does this mean? And what does it have to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 am 
God

This is a brown on black struggle for the right to property versus the right to case houses and take property from other people. Travon was so infuriated that Zimmerman would interfere with him while he was casing houses, that he decided to sneak up from behind the little Latino and beat him senseless. I'm sure in Travon's mind the worst that could have possibly come to him for this assault would be a few more vacation days of school suspension. But sometimes when you mess with the bean, you end up getting the whole burrito. And now the bean is in jail indefinitely. I'm sure he stands to lose his house he was so zealously protecting. Bienvenidos to the land of oppurtunity amigo. How's that hope and change stuff Mr. Obama promised you working out thus far? Are your family still all registered Democrats or has this changed your perspective a bit? I don't think Obama will win the Jewish vote this time either.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 am 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
ajax18 wrote:
This is a brown on black struggle for the right to property versus the right to case houses and take property from other people. Travon was so infuriated that Zimmerman would interfere with him while he was casing houses, that he decided to sneak up from behind the little Latino and beat him senseless. I'm sure in Travon's mind the worst that could have possibly come to him for this assault would be a few more vacation days of school suspension. But sometimes when you mess with the bean, you end up getting the whole burrito. And now the bean is in jail indefinitely. I'm sure he stands to lose his house he was so zealously protecting. Bienvenidos to the land of oppurtunity amigo. How's that hope and change stuff Mr. Obama promised you working out thus far? Are your family still all registered Democrats or has this changed your perspective a bit? I don't think Obama will win the Jewish vote this time either.

Martin lived in the neighborhood you d***a**. He wasn't out casing houses he went to the store for some candy. Yeesh.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 pm 
God

Bond James Bond wrote:
Martin lived in the neighborhood you d***a**. He wasn't out casing houses he went to the store for some candy. Yeesh.

Stories get altered a bit in the conservative press.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am 
God

If I attack someone and start punching them, then I get shot, I wouldn't consider myself an innocent victim hunted down like a "rabid dog."

Secondly, this crime has nothing to do with white people, who are being blamed for it by the liberal media who tried to describe Zimmerman as a white man. Zimmerman is a Hispanic/Jew man and a registered democrat. Part of me wants to defend him because I think what is happening to him is unfair. But another part of me wants to see him locked up for good so that the Hispanic and Jewish community rethink their political association. White men already know they have no rights against burglars and violent assaultants. Hispanics and Jews are going to learn the same hard lesson.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
If I attack someone and start punching them, then I get shot, I wouldn't consider myself an innocent victim hunted down like a "rabid dog."

Secondly, this crime has nothing to do with white people, who are being blamed for it by the liberal media who tried to describe Zimmerman as a white man. Zimmerman is a Hispanic/Jew man and a registered democrat. Part of me wants to defend him because I think what is happening to him is unfair. But another part of me wants to see him locked up for good so that the Hispanic and Jewish community rethink their political association. White men already know they have no rights against burglars and violent assaultants. Hispanics and Jews are going to learn the same hard lesson.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm 
God

just me wrote:
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2012/apr/11/zimmerman-arrested-faces-second-degree-murder-char/

IMO, The Special Prosecutor in this case over-charged George Zimmerman with second-degree murder. She should have just charged him with manslaughter instead. I could be wrong here, but we will see.

- Jacob 6:12

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 pm 
God

You are right....

Of course, he shouldn't have been charged at all, and then the special prosecuter had the gal to LIE and say they weren't doing anything because of political pressure. Further, they skipped the grand jury, further proving that lie.

What liberals ignore is that the entire reason he was released in the first place and not arrested, save temporarily detained while the facts were investigated, is because all the evidence clearly showed it was self defense. He had grass stains on his back, he had a bloody nose and gash on his head which paramedics cleaned up (hence why no blood in the video (stupid liberals)), AND there was a witness from the beginning that saw Zimmerman walking away, Trayvon cold cocking Zimmerman in the face, and then beating Zimmermans head in the ground.

It doesn't matter that Zimmerman was simply checking on the guy, making sure he wasn't doing anything. That's not illegal. Trayvon was clearly an immoral punk, as other evidence shows, and that he got exactly what he deserved. Scumbags don't have a right to beat on people simply because they don't like them looking at them. Hands are deadly weapons also. One blow can kill someone. Zimmerman had every right to defend himself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm 
God

I think we're going to be hearing about this for at least a year now. A poster over at NewOderMormon caught onto a very important part of the media bias

I'm REALLY PISSED that this case has all the attention because the kid was black, BUT there is no president jumping on the bandwagon to defend a white victim (age 13) who was just burned in Kansas by two black kids who called him "Whitie' as he burned. Where is all the attention there? Huh???? Huh???? Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU07MVS0KJs

I'm done getting worked up about this one. Let the browns and blacks fight this one out. I still can't believe CNN was stupid enough to jump on this case thinking it would fit their evil southern white men theme. I guess they just got in to deep to retract their error at this point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I think we're going to be hearing about this for at least a year now. A poster over at NewOderMormon caught onto a very important part of the media bias

I'm REALLY PISSED that this case has all the attention because the kid was black, BUT there is no president jumping on the bandwagon to defend a white victim (age 13) who was just burned in Kansas by two black kids who called him "Whitie' as he burned. Where is all the attention there? Huh???? Huh???? Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU07MVS0KJs

I'm done getting worked up about this one. Let the browns and blacks fight this one out. I still can't believe CNN was stupid enough to jump on this case thinking it would fit their evil southern white men theme. I guess they just got in to deep to retract their error at this point.

Your link is dead. So is your argument.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm 
Star B

I'm glad that the Internet exists for this reason:

Those LDS who delight in the death of one of the "blacks," an unarmed candy gobbling "punk," will have their remarks forever immortalized for the public to see.

Imagine an undecided voter researching Mormonism on the Internet because of the Republican candidate's religious persuasion and coming across comments from an author labeled as ldsfaqs like those above. I mean, ldsfaqs presumably stands for Latter-day Saint frequently asked questions, a somewhat authoritative title, and this thread chronicles how delighted the LDS frequently asked questions poster is with the death of an unarmed, innocent black child. It's as if the poster is implying that the entire Mormon faith is behind him, and the other posters here are reinforcing that. Brilliant work, folks. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 pm 
God

Try this one then

http://twoguys2012.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... ent-obama/

Quote:
Early March in Kansas City Missouri, a 13 year old White boy was chased to his doorstep by two Black boys, who doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire, while yelling, “This is what you deserve, White boy.”

Unlike the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin situation, this attempted immolation of a 13 year old boy was CLEARLY motivated by racism on the part of the criminals.

Yet, this horrific story disappears down the memory-hole as soon as the media can dispense with it. The race-baiters have nothing to say about the racism involved. Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Obama have nothing to say. No teachable moments here, apparently.

Right Mr. Obama? No wisdom for you to dispense using this Black-on-White hate crime as a convenient backdrop?

I guess when victims “look like” your fictitious son, you must rise to the occasion use them to serve your Leftist aspirations. But when victims look like my sons, you have nothing to say.

Mr. Obama, you sir, are a blatant racist. If you’re going to continue to divide Americans along whatever lines you can find to divide, so be it. But I’m finished pretending that you are a well-intentioned ideologue.

Jackson, Sharpton, and Farrakhan have their man in the White House.

Morley the fact that Zimmerman turned out to be a hisspanic sure took the wind out of their demands to make this a hate crime. He said, "coon," that makes it a hate crime. Oh darn, he's not white so we can't charge him with racism.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:33 pm 
God

Um, did those boys not get arrested? I think that is the difference.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 pm 
God

This link is a better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkuC3qnhCU

Were the perpetrators actually arrested? Everywhere I looked said that they were still looking for them and the school would not release any information on whether they would be at the public school waiting for the victim when he makes it back to school.

Even so, I don't see the major news networks trying to convict these boys on television. I bet nothing happens to them for what they did and if it weren't for internet, mainstream media would have hidden this from the general population. When nothing happens to these perpetrators, even though they may get arrested, we won't see huge "peaceful" protests nor one iota of coverage from the mainstream media.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm 
tired, less active investigator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 pm 
God

Maybe it's because I am an old guy, but I would never think of accosting any teenager on his way home with some candy. When you go looking for trouble you are bound to find it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 pm 
God

Paul Kemp wrote:
I'm glad that the Internet exists for this reason:

Those LDS who delight in the death of one of the "blacks," an unarmed candy gobbling "punk," will have their remarks forever immortalized for the public to see.

I'm also glad the internet exists, so those who LIE about others, misrepresenting their words wholesale can be seen by all, and then people can know who the ACTUAL bad people are, people like YOU.

1. I never "delighted" in anyones death. LIAR!
2. What I did delight in is that the TRUTH could be known, contrary to Liberals like you who LIE and misrepresent the truth, and I delighted in the fact that a person defended himself as he had every right to from an a physical assault.
3. Further, he was a punk, if you saw his Twitter username, his twitter posts, his most recent pictures, etc. He wasn't one of the "great moraled" people of society.

Quote:
Imagine an undecided voter researching Mormonism on the Internet because of the Republican candidate's religious persuasion and coming across comments from an author labeled as ldsfaqs like those above. I mean, ldsfaqs presumably stands for Latter-day Saint frequently asked questions, a somewhat authoritative title, and this thread chronicles how delighted the LDS frequently asked questions poster is with the death of an unarmed, innocent black child. It's as if the poster is implying that the entire Mormon faith is behind him, and the other posters here are reinforcing that. Brilliant work, folks. Keep it up!

Yes, imagine such a voter reads my words and doesn't LIE about them like you do, but takes they as they actually are, and more so then reads your lies, and then reads this response which makes your lies even more clear.

That person because he's actually objective, will know who the true immoral people are. It's not me or LDS.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm 
God

moksha wrote:
Maybe it's because I am an old guy, but I would never think of accosting any teenager on his way home with some candy. When you go looking for trouble you are bound to find it.

Since when was simply "asking a question" "accosting"???

And duh.... He was a Neighborhood Watch guy, that's his volunteer job to "look out for trouble" to help his community. He cared about people and his community.

I don't see anything about Trayvon that shows he had any sort of moral character, in fact I see the opposite. He was a slime-ball. Sure, that doesn't mean he deserved to die, but if you're going to act like a slime-ball, and beat on someone simply because they asked you a question, were checking you out, then YOUR bound to find trouble also, and he most certainly DID!