It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Telestial Comments from It's Official-Stand and Shout
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
Runtu wrote:
I realize bc is just trying to get a rise out of people, but this gay-bashing stuff gets old rather quickly. Compassion is a bitch, isn't it?

No, its nice. Being lost in politically correct moralistic fantasy is the real problem.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

Post subject: Re: It's Official - Stand and Shout the Gays are Out (link)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm 
God

Quote:

Buffalo apparently only has two fundamental activities in life: playing Dungeons&Dragons in the basement by himself and posting on this board.

He's always, always here to add his various vacuities and cheap shots.

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

Post subject: Re: Telestial Comments from It's Official-Stand and Shout
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm 
(Moderator Note) Moved these two posts due to personal attacks and derailment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
Quote:

Buffalo apparently only has two fundamental activities in life: playing Dungeons&Dragons in the basement by himself and posting on this board.

He's always, always here to add his various vacuities and cheap shots.

I'm not judging you, Droopy. I just wish you'd stop judging yourself so harshly. Just be who you were meant to be. :)

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am 
God

Drifting wrote:

"Prophets anciently and today condemn masturbation. It induces feelings of guilt and shame. It is detrimental to spirituality. It indicates slavery to the flesh, not that mastery of it and the growth toward godhood which is the object of our mortal life. Our modern prophet has indicated that no young man should be called on a mission who is not free from this practice. What is more, it too often leads to grievous sin, even to that sin against nature, homosexuality. For, done in private, it evolves often into mutual masturbation-practiced with another person of the same sex and thence into total homosexuality...."
- Prophet Spencer W. Kimball, The Miracle of Forgiveness, Pages 77-79, 81-82

When the Prophet speaks, subgenius is undone...

huh?
now, i feel bad for all the comments i have posted which pointed out your intellectual awkwardness....i have just now realized that you may actually be r*******.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard_Feynman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 am 
subgenius wrote:
Drifting wrote:

"Prophets anciently and today condemn masturbation. It induces feelings of guilt and shame. It is detrimental to spirituality. It indicates slavery to the flesh, not that mastery of it and the growth toward godhood which is the object of our mortal life. Our modern prophet has indicated that no young man should be called on a mission who is not free from this practice. What is more, it too often leads to grievous sin, even to that sin against nature, homosexuality. For, done in private, it evolves often into mutual masturbation-practiced with another person of the same sex and thence into total homosexuality...."
- Prophet Spencer W. Kimball, The Miracle of Forgiveness, Pages 77-79, 81-82

When the Prophet speaks, subgenius is undone...

huh?
now, i feel bad for all the comments i have posted which pointed out your intellectual awkwardness....i have just now realized that you may actually be r*******.

(Moderator Note) Subgenius, watch the blatant personal attacks. They belong in Telestial. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm 
God

just me wrote:
Shulem wrote:
It's joy.

Paul O

It is hard to read. This makes me feel better...

Thanks for "queering" yet another thread, justme.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:46 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
Thanks for "queering" yet another thread, justme.

You know you are completely turned on by the man on may kissing....Stop pretending that it bothers you. I am guessing that you could convince wade to make out with you. Go for it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:51 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
"Droopy"Thanks for "queering" yet another thread, justme.

You know you are completely turned on by the man on may kissing....Stop pretending that it bothers you. I am guessing that you could convince wade to make out with you. Go for it!

And how would you know that?

- Thomas Sowell

Post subject: Re: Telestial Comments from It's Official-Stand and Shout
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm 
God

Sorry to have to see Liz splitting the above posts into this telestial thread. (Pain in the ass.)

Anyway, I'd like to post this wonderful telestial link from one of my favorite movies. I dedicate it to Droopy and to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo0kFXxmLDI&feature=related

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
schreech wrote:
"Droopy"Thanks for "queering" yet another thread, justme.

And how would you know that?

He doesn't know that. He's just making an assumption. But if you will hereby deny that you have any sexual atttractions towards men then we might just see the matter dropped and you'll win the argument.

Can you do that, Droop? It's easy. Just say the truth and be done with it.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:58 pm 
God

Quote:
He doesn't know that. He's just making an assumption. But if you will hereby deny that you have any sexual atttractions towards men then we might just see the matter dropped and you'll win the argument.

OK, Paul. I have no sexual attractions toward men.

There, satisfied? Good. Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled personal deterioration.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
Quote:

There, satisfied? Good. Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled personal deterioration.

I'm perfectly satisfied and will take your word at face value, Droop. I encourage other members of the board to do the same.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:

Come out of the closet droop...You will feel so much better once you embrace your attraction to men....Your continued rejection of your true feelings seems to be making you angry (and way too comfortable with your abuse of the English language). You and wade would make a fantastic couple...just let go of the bigoted, am-radio, beliefs that you have latched on to. Elohim wants you to be happy...just accept the fact that you and wade are perfect for each other. You guys can continue to make no sense while pleasuring each other sexually...Why are you denying your homosexual needs?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am 
God

schreech wrote:
Droopy wrote:

Come out of the closet droop...You will feel so much better once you embrace your attraction to men....Your continued rejection of your true feelings seems to be making you angry (and way too comfortable with your abuse of the English language). You and wade would make a fantastic couple...just let go of the bigoted, am-radio, beliefs that you have latched on to. Elohim wants you to be happy...just accept the fact that you and wade are perfect for each other. You guys can continue to make no sense while pleasuring each other sexually...Why are you denying your homosexual needs?

Although you may be right, Schreech, and Droopy-boy may be deeply in the closet, but he made a formal declaration about his sexual orientation and I have to respect that. Perhaps he is lieing to us and moreover to himself. But, I take what someone says at face value. I don't want to shove sexual orientation down anyone's throat (no pun intended).

Live and let live.

Paul O