It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why Jehovah is anti-homosexual (according to Buddhism)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:56 pm 
Teacher

According to Buddhist doctrine, the being we know as "Jehovah" or "Allah" is really "Baka Brahma"; a devah (semi-immortal being) who thinks he is the creator of the cosmos, but is under the delustion of Mara (the devil).

All Devahs used to be men, and Baka Brahma used to be a monk named Kesava. He was reborn into a higher plane, but when his "merits" (good karma) became exhausted, he "fell" into a lower planet of existence. He was the first to enter that plane/dimension, and has no memory of his previous lives. So, he concluded he must be the creator, since he was alone, and the cosmos appeared before him. He could see the lower planes/dimensions, but is totally unaware of the higher planes. Another devah was born into his "world" and declared Baka had to be the creator of the Cosmos.

Baka Brahma was a human being for millions of lifetimes, and was a monk just before he was born into the higher realms, and he retained the same personality. Thus if Kesava was anti-gay, so would Baka Brahma be also, since they are the same being.

Baka Brahma saw the entire cosmos in all the planes "under" him, and could not see any planes above him (as we cannot see the spirit-world around us). So, he concluded he must be the creator of the cosmos, and be eternal. He knows of homosexuals, and it appears to him to be "disgusting" and so he decreed to Moses that homosexuals should be killed.

Baka Brahma is not all-knowing nor all-seeing, as Jehovah in the Bible is neither all-seeing nor all-knowing nor all-powerful. But Baka Brahma DOES HAVE POWER over all souls that exist in planes below him.

Above Baka Brahma are higher devahs called Arhants that are all-seeking and all-knowing and all-powerful, but they have no care for our material plane and do not seek to effect it one way or another, but believe (since they see and know all) that the Cosmic Law does not need to be tampered with.

Bala Brahma is like "Q" in the "Q Continuum" in Star Trek-The Next Generation. He meddles with our plane/dimension out of a desire to be loved and feared and worshipped and praised. He'd rather be loved, but will accept being feared. The Arhants are like the "Daood" in Star Trek-TNG...beings who are immoral and all-powerful but who have no desire to become involved in our realm/plane/dimension. They have reached the state of Nirvana and are free from all desires. Baka Brahma (Jehovah/Allah/Vishnu) still has "desires" such as to be loved, respected, or feared, and he still has the human emotions of anger and jealousy, because he exists in a lower realm than the Arhants.

But...Baka Brahma does have "control" of souls in his own realm and relams that are lower than his; including our realm. So, if ALLAH promises those who die for Islaam "72 virgins" in Paradise, ALLAH has the power to make this a reality.

Baka Brahma is not all-powerful, and he did not create the Cosmos, but he has power to change the weather and also has power to send earthquakes to punish those who do not do what he says (according to Buddhist belief).

Baka Brahma (Jehovah/Allah/God) is surrounded by his devah ministers who praised him constantly and tell him how great he is. These are devahs who were "born" into his realm after he was. They are his "yes men" and he wants more of them.

The "second in command" of Baka Brahma is Mara, who is the minister-of-punishment of Baka Brahma; like Satan is the minister-of-punishment of Jehovah in the Old Testament.

In Buddhist belief, God did not create the Cosmos, but the Cosmos created the "gods" (i.e. devahs). The Cosmos is not a being, but the totallity of matter (including ethereal matter) and laws that govern it. The Cosmos has always existed in some form, and had no beginning. It has "evolved" over time, and changed, but ultimately has no beginning since "time" does not exist outside of It.

Devahs (including Brahmas) are not "gods" in that they are not immortal, and no all-seeing, not all-knowing, and not all-powerful. Yet, they are much more long-lived than humans and much more "seeing" and much more "powerful" than humans; like the "Q Continuum". They have no power to create or distroy matter, but they do have power to affect it.

Arhants are All-Seeing, All-Knowing, and All-Powerful, but are "above" the need for adoration, or praise, or power, and they no longer have any desires because they have reached absolute BLISS, and when we reach Absolute Bliss we no longer have "desire" or "wants" for anything. They do not desire worship, and will not respond to prayers. They could stop Baka Brahma if they wished, but have no desire to, because they have no desire for anything.

Baka Brahmā (literally "crane-Brahmā") appears in the Majjhima Nikaya, where he is a deity who believes that his world is permanent and without decay (and that therefore he is immortal), and that therefore there are no higher worlds than his. The Buddha refutes Baka's claims, relating the concept of anitya or impermanence, but one of Baka's attendants (influenced by Māra) asserts that Baka is the Creator, that those who praise him will be rewarded, but those who deny his powers will be terribly punished. The Buddha identifies the real speaker as Māra, and states that he is free of his power.

Baka then states that it is futile to escape his domain (which he imagines to be universal), and points out that if the Buddha depends upon any of the things within Baka's cognizance, he will be within his realm, and Baka can act upon him as he sees fit. The Buddha responds that Baka does have this much power, but that there are realms which Baka knows nothing of, and that the Buddha's knowledge places him beyond Baka's power. Baka is at last convinced by a display of the Buddha's superior magical power and his ability to explain his present situation by reference to his past lives.

Baka was in a past life a human ascetic named Kesava; by various means he saved many people from destruction. For his meditative prowess he was born as a Bṛhatphala deva, and in successive rebirths gradually sank through the levels of the Rūpadhātu until he became an ordinary Brahmā.

On another occasion, Baka believes that no monk or ascetic can enter his world (through supramundane powers of manifestation), but the Buddha himself and several of his disciples visit him to prove him wrong.

Baka Brahma thinks male homosexuality is "tohu" (Hebrew: "disgusting") because that is how all heterosexual men also feel. Remember, Jehovah did not condemn lesbians in the Law of Moses, only homosexual men. Heterosexual men don't think Lesbianism is disgusting, just male homosexuality.

He can see our plane, and the act "disgusts" him so he desires not to see it. If he was all-powerful, he could make sure no homosexuals are born, or he could kill all homosexuals with a word, but....he can't. He does not have the power to do so. But, he does have power over them if they enter his plane/world/dimension.

If a homosexual man enters his planet/dimension/world, Baka Brahma sends them to "TARTAROOS"; which means the place of absolute blackness, the space between stars. Otherwise known as "Outer Darkness". Basically, it means to be conscious and awake but have no sight, and no hearing, and no feeling and no dreaming--to be conscious only of one's own memories. Like being blind, deaf, and dumb and laying in a sensory deprevation tank (no bodily feeling).

In order to escape this fate, homosexual men must reach a higher plane/dimension than that where Baka Brahma dwells; which means they have to become ascetics and practice meditation and good works so they will be born in higher worlds outside the reach of Baka Brahma. This is what Jesus may have meant when He said that some "become eunuchs for the sake [goal/purpose] of the Kingdom of Heaven".

Post subject: Re: Why Jehovah is anti-homosexual (according to Buddhism)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 pm 
God

Thank you for explaining the cosmos using the most reputable of sources:

Misunderstandings from Buddhism
Star Trek
The ramblings of a deranged imagination (yours)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm 
Teacher

I do not suffer from "Maya" (self-delusion), but Mormons do, and so do atheistic ex-Mormons.

The Nehor wrote:
Thank you for explaining the cosmos using the most reputable of sources:

Misunderstandings from Buddhism
Star Trek
The ramblings of a deranged imagination (yours)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm 
God

daheshism wrote:
I do not suffer from "Maya" (self-delusion)

Other things you do not suffer from:

coherence
reason
egalitarianism
kindness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm 
Teacher

If Jehovah exists, and if he has power over our realm, then the fate of homosexual men is not good, unless they can avoid his realm.

I used to be very "kind" to all people. n*****s took that as a sign of weakness, and pounced on me for it. I'm not "kind" to n*****s. I am no longer "kind" to Mormon women. If they s*** on me, I very quickly s*** on them. It's the only way you can get any respect out of them.

The Nehor wrote:
daheshism wrote:
I do not suffer from "Maya" (self-delusion)

Other things you do not suffer from:

coherence
reason
egalitarianism
kindness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 pm 
God

daheshism wrote:
If Jehovah exists, and if he has power over our realm, then the fate of homosexual men is not good, unless they can avoid his realm.

All they have to do is become a level 9 cleric and plane-shift.

Quote:
I used to be very "kind" to all people.

I believe this. You do know what putting a word in quotes like that means right?

Quote:
n*****s took that as a sign of weakness, and pounced on me for it.

lol

Quote:
I'm not "kind" to n*****s.

Racist.

Quote:
I am no longer "kind" to Mormon women.

So you blame them for their lack of free will? Misogynist.

Quote:
If they s*** on me, I very quickly s*** on them.

I'm hoping this means you've found a woman who shares your scat kink. Congrats I guess.

Quote:
It's the only way you can get any respect out of them.

I find myself doubting that defecating on women is the route to respect. Admittedly I have never tried it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm 
God

Quote:
I used to be very "kind" to all people. n*****s took that as a sign of weakness, and pounced on me for it. I'm not "kind" to n*****s. I am no longer "kind" to Mormon women. If they s*** on me, I very quickly s*** on them. It's the only way you can get any respect out of them.

MsJack? Harmony?

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:48 pm 
Teacher

If Jehovah exists, and he has power over our souls/spirits, then homosexual men are going to outer darkness (Tartaroos), where there is only blackness, no feeling, no hearing, and only their own thoughts as their eternal companions.

Let's hope Jehovah does _not_ exist, or, if he does, he has no true power over the souls of men.

"Racist"="one who believes their own race is superior to others?

Do I? No.

"Negrophobe"=one who is paranoid of blacks because via decades of experience he has found they are often prone to violence and interpret repect from whites as signs of weakness like lions interpret a limping gazzel as a sign of weakness.

Darrick=Negrophobe

Darrick=Always respected Mormon women. Always honest with them. Always 100% respectful of them.

Mormon women=had no respect for Darrick because he was poor, often lied and played head-games with him for entertainment and to punish him for the sins of other Mormon men. Often slept or gave oral sex to his single Mormon roommates and friends.

Conclusion: Mormon women have earned Darrick's ___DIS___respect, because of their mentality and NOT-CHRIST-LIKE actions. They are "selectively" honest (which means dishonest), and "selectively" moral (which means IMmoral), yet they believe they are "daughters of God" because that is what they were raised from birth to believe. Mormon women=completely and UTTERLY self-deluded. Perhaps not their fault, but the fault of a Church which NEVER taught them they were sinners destined for Hell unless they repented and were BORN AGAIN.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 pm 
God

Darrick = Hater

Haters go to hell.

Darrick is going to hell.

That is, assuming Darrick is judged mentally competent of being responsible for his own actions. This is highly questionable.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm 
Teacher

As far as I am concerned homosexuals can go to Heaven and have their own planet and butt-**** each other for all eternity. Really. I don't care. I don't want to SEE it myself, that's why they need their own eternal planet. As long as they don't "bother" me I really don't care at all. Really...not at all.

But, I'm not Jehovah (Baka Brahma). He's the hater, not me.

The Nehor wrote:
Darrick = Hater

Haters go to hell.

That is, assuming Darrick is judged mentally competent of being responsible for his own actions. This is highly questionable.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm 
Sunbeam

Interesting read Darrick. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm 
God

daheshism wrote:

Sounds like n***** Mormon women are in really deep s***.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:13 pm 
Teacher

You must treat a n***** like you do a dog who is attacking you...you bloody it, and it will stop attacking you.

Mormon women are the same as spoiled children. You have to "spank" them occassionally to get their respect. I would cut my own throat in order to make Mormon women moral and honest, but they simply are NOT, and I have little hope they ever will be. They are raised in a Church which teaches them a FALSE gospel, and imflates their already over-inflated egos to Lucifereian proportions. I'm affraid the only thing that will "save" them ultimately is Hell-fire.

consiglieri wrote:
daheshism wrote:

Sounds like n***** Mormon women are in really deep s***.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm 
Regional Representative

thanks daheshism.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am 
Teacher

I'm not a Buddhist, so I cannot say that Jehovah is Baka Brahma. I'm also not a Mormon, so I cannot say that "outer darkness" actually exists.

But I do KNOW this...

When the Bible refers to "bene belial" ("sons of perdition") they are referring to homosexual men.

But, if Joseph Smith was NOT a Prophet of God (and I do NOT believe he was), then what he said about Outer Darkness is meaningless.

What does Daheshism say about the fate of homosexual men?

I have no idea! Only 1% of the writings of Dr. Dahesh have been translated into English, and he makes no reference to homosexuality. He only says we all shall be judged by our actions toward other sentient beings.

The Nehor wrote:
Darrick = Hater

Haters go to hell.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 pm 
Founder & Visionary

daheshism wrote:
Baka Brahma (Jehovah/Allah/Vishnu) still has "desires" such as to be loved, respected, or feared, and he still has the human emotions of anger and jealousy, because he exists in a lower realm than the Arhants.

I've gotta admit, that makes the Old Testament a lot more sensible.

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:31 pm 
(Moderator Note) Thread moved due to blatant racist and sexist comments.