It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My bosom was burning last Friday
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm 
\m/ \m/

Hey, for those of you who do not believe in burning bosoms, go to your nearest Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. Take their Blazin Challenge. Eat 12 wings in under 2 minutes, slathered in their hottest BBQ sauce. You don't pay for the wings, you get a t-shirt that says you survived the Challenge, and you get your photo taken (with sauce yet on your face) and posted on the wall. Oh, and did I forget to mention, you get a no-charge bosom burning. You don't even need to give the Church 1/10th of your wings, but I suppose some might give 1/10th of their T-shirt as tithing to the LDS Monolith.

I took the challenge for the first time last Friday, with a friend (we went to a late lunch, to let the business lunch crowd clear out first). I kicked ass. 1:59 was my time, even using no damn strategy. My friend, 3:05. But he's a damn good wingman, Maverick! (tip of the hat to Top Gun; puns intended).

Based on Moroni 10:3-5 and my experience last Friday, I can testify that I know with every fiber of my being that the blazin sauce at BWW's is the hottest damn BBQ sauce I've ever had.

words lose their original meaning in Mormonism when the evidence doesn't support the definition of the word. Craig Paxton

So as white lard is pumped into a Twinkie, God so fills your soul with joy? Gadianton

Post subject: Re: My bosom was burning last Friday
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
That hot s*** is f*****g awful. OMG. It's horrible. I enjoy food as much as anyone, but BWW uses the lava from the f*****g pool of fire made famous in the Book of Revelation on most of its food. Jesus Christ don't eat that food.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm 

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
Also no photo no belief. I wanna see the 3rd degree burns on your cheeks and hands before I believe you ate the lava sauce from hell.

MASH quotes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm 
\m/ \m/

B23 wrote:
Also no photo no belief. I wanna see the 3rd degree burns on your cheeks and hands before I believe you ate the lava sauce from hell.

I'll see if my friend will send me the pix, then I'll PM them to you.

words lose their original meaning in Mormonism when the evidence doesn't support the definition of the word. Craig Paxton

So as white lard is pumped into a Twinkie, God so fills your soul with joy? Gadianton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm 

Lol nice. I still don't know how you can survive eating that stuff. I ate only some of the middle grade sauce and it lit me up. I don't particularly enjoy hot food (a bit of heat "jalepeno" style is good but) damn the hottest sauce in 2 minutes? H/t if the photos come through. :D

MASH quotes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm 
\m/ \m/

Still have that adolescence competitiveness. I didn't do it for the culinary enjoyment. Damnit, man, I beat their challenge!

I wanted them to play Queen's We are the Champions, but they said they'd only do that if I come back during NFL season on a Sunday and get under 1:20. I'm in training for that as we type... .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm 

sock puppet wrote:
Still have that adolescence competitiveness. I didn't do it for the culinary enjoyment. Damnit, man, I beat their challenge!

I wanted them to play Queen's We are the Champions, but they said they'd only do that if I come back during NFL season on a Sunday and get under 1:20. I'm in training for that as we type... .

Lol. 1:20? You'll need "We Will Rock You" and "We Are Champions" to bookend that eating accomplishment. (Although we won't have a football season so maybe...hockey season!).

MASH quotes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm 
\m/ \m/

B23 wrote:
sock puppet wrote:

Lol. 1:20? You'll need "We Will Rock You" and "We Are Champions" to bookend that eating accomplishment. (Although we won't have a football season so maybe...hockey season!).

Well, B23, the mods are chasing me down and moving my threads from Terrestrial. Damn. I'm looking for an entire new board to take up residence at.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 am 
Happy?