Will has acted exactly like anyone who knows his online personae in the least would expect. For those of you who hope Will will repent or change his behavior: you have more chance of winning the lottery.
A couple of comments:
Will has said he apologized privately to KA after she posted the picture of the dress, because then he realized it was a case of mistaken identity. I already commented on the fact that Will made public comments for which he made a private apology, but there’s more. Will says the picture made him realize it wasn’t KA who was the porn-dressed slush, after all. Yet his response to the picture
The breast reduction surgery appears to have been successful.viewtopic.php?p=294704#p294704
1 Nephi 14:11
So, according to Will, when KA posted her picture of the dress, he realized his error and apologized privately. And yet he still called her a whore.
Will also claims it was not possible he called Harmony a c*** despite three witnesses who say otherwise, despite the fact that what he said must have been far worse than his normal name-calling, and uses, as evidence, the fact that no on protested his language. Yet look at the responses that his “mildly calling Harmony a hypocrite” engendered.
1. First, of course, Harmony deleted the word and threatened to suspend him, which is an extraordinary action at MD.
2. Stak said “u mad, Willard?”
3. Rollo said “There's no cause for you to treat Harmony that way, Will. For one who apparently claims to follow Christ, you are acting decidedly like an anti-Christ.” My comment: only a very strong word would have prompted “like an anti-Christ
4. Kevin G said “You're such a edited by harmony. Violation of Rule #2, Will. I can't wait till we meet.”
5. Kevin G said: “And every time you act like your insensitivity and hatred towards women
is justified, just because you read a scripture somewhere that says they're going to hell (to your stupid mind anyway, since we both know no one in LDS leadership would EVER condone your behavior), it clearly throws you into the same category of the worst bigots among Evangelical ranks. You know, the ones Mormons like to complain about and pretend to be so far above them because they tolerate others religious views, etc.”
6. Cam said: “Hello,
I wouldn't mind a shot at Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver. Mr. Schryver, where could you and I meet in order to test our mettle?
My proposal: We link up at a gym, don some gear, and go at it. MMA, boxing, martial arts... Whatever... It's all allowed.
If you beat me into submission, you get to gloat to your heart's content. If I beat you into submission, you have to apologize, personally, to every female you've insulted on this board, and never insult them again.
Do we have a deal, good Sir?”
7. Rollo, in response to Will’s assertion “I'll treat that disgusting excuse of womanhood however I'd like, thank you. She deserves every word of imprecation I can muster.” said: “ I'm quite certain your stake president would find such words about another very unbecoming a priesthood holder.”
So the reaction was for posters to ask if Will was mad, to call him the anti-christ, to say his SP would be concerned, to challenge him to a fight, and to accuse him of insensitivity and hatred towards women.
Yet, according to Will, no one really protested at his language.
Interesting that one thing missing from that thread is Will’s outrage over Harmony’s unjust deletion of his mild accusation of hypocrisy.
It’s hard for me to believe that even the most loyal believers would swallow Will’s denial, particularly when he also denied other things he said, only to have to later eat crow.