It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top Ten Reasons to be Excited About General Conference
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 pm 
Star A

Will Schryver wrote:
Apocalrock wrote:
Hmmm....I know a man, who has slept with three, count 'em THREE young girls. He is in his 4os and currently makes his 10 yo daughter scoot her bed up to his and "snuggle" while he administers the loving rub with lotion of a loving parent. How could anyone be creeped out by that? Damn Mormons always make excuses for bad sexual behaviour. Tell us more Willy Shcryver about what a good person you are calling women whores and outing apostates. Ha!

Twisted, perverted, and crippled, indeed. Not to mention about 29 cans short of a cold case. Now that Paul Osborne has hung up his MormonDiscussions.com cleats, only Kevin Graham remains between you and the title of "Biggest Mormon Message Board Lunatic of All Time."

By the way, I have never once, in my entire message board posting career, called a woman a whore.

Furthermore, (and notwithstanding the fact that I'm not even certain what is meant by the term) I have never once "outed" an apostate.

These are merely two among many GSTP myths without substance, repeated so often that they are accepted uncritically.

Now, I confess I did, on at least one occasion, characterize Scratch as a whore of the attention variety, and I also recollect, on at least one occasion, calling dissonance (harmony) a "bitch of a woman," for which I haven't yet been able to muster even a thimble-full of contrition.

As for you, Mr. Would-be Prophet, you'd better tread lightly or I'll pronounce a curse upon your head and you'll be crushed under the weight of the Almighty pressing upon you--or at least be reduced to driving cab for the remainder of your days in this vale of sorrow.

You are one funny guy. You call women whores and sluts all the time over here. Oh, that's right, if you can deny it it never happened. Keep going and tell how you are as good a person as stemp and too good for this place. Come on I need a laugh from you. Ciricle jerker with bad personal boundary problems.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:04 pm 
2nd Counselor

Apocalrock wrote:
You call women whores and sluts all the time over here.

Feel free to cite even one instance. I double-dog-dare you. No one's been able to do it yet, so let's see if your inestimable powers of divination will empower you to succeed where others have failed.

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:07 pm 
Star A

Will Schryver wrote:
Apocalrock wrote:
You call women whores and sluts all the time over here.

Feel free to cite even one instance. I double-dog-dare you. No one's been able to do it yet, so let's see if your inestimable powers of divination will empower you to succeed where others have failed.

No thanks, you aren't worth the weight of the skin cells that fall from your sore right wrist. Everyone hear knows what you have said to women here. Go on, keep denying it and don't forget to say how this place is the pit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm 
God

Will's a real class act:

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 ... &sk=t&sd=a

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm 
God

Quote:
Yeah, that's real nice of you wench. Now get back in the kitchen and make me some cookies.

And take off those damn shoes before I smack you silly!

Go away, Lizzie. This conversation is over your pretty little head. You want to moderate my comments, go right ahead. Put some bite in your bitchiness.

No, it’s just because Emma was a champion bitch and no one else would have her except Joseph.

I hope you and your incestuous, whorish, slutish, circle-jerking clan have a wonderful weekend.

I feel sorry for the women in your family, Will, stuck with a misogynist prick like you.

There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm 
God

Buffalo wrote:
Quote:
...I hope you and your incestuous, whorish, slutish, circle-jerking clan have a wonderful weekend.

I feel sorry for the women in your family, Will, stuck with a misogynist prick like you.

That's right. He's never called a woman a whore. Just a group of them whor...ish. Get it straight.

Will is like those dildos on Fox that seem to forget they're being recorded when they deny everything they've said. Idiots.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm 
2nd Counselor

The Rock Prophet:
Quote:
No thanks, you aren't worth the weight of the skin cells that fall from your sore right wrist. Everyone hear knows what you have said to women here. Go on, keep denying it and don't forget to say how this place is the pit.

LOL!

I rest my case.

Not only are you patently delusional, but you’re also a sucker for elementary school level propaganda.
Wooden Nickel:
Quote:
Yeah, that's real nice of you wench. Now get back in the kitchen and make me some cookies.

Go away, Lizzie. This conversation is over your pretty little head. You want to moderate my comments, go right ahead. Put some bite in your bitchiness.

No, it’s just because Emma was a champion bitch and no one else would have her except Joseph.

I hope you and your incestuous, whorish, slutish, circle-jerking clan have a wonderful weekend.

First of all, the bolded quote did not come from me. I have no idea where it came from, but Pokatator included several invented or misattributed quotes in his famous thread.

As for the remainder, I simply note that none of them attest to me having called a woman a whore or a slut. And though even the last sentence falls short of calling anyone a whore or slut, it was directed towards Scratch, who, unless I am mistaken, is male. Indeed, the only whores and sluts I’ve ever seen on this message board are all of the male gender.

So, once again, when challenged to prove the rampant allegations against me, no one can produce the goods. Nothing new there. I've made the challenge for years now, and it’s just the same old Pokatator thread of “Schryver’s Greatest Hits” that is cited—which, aside from the quotes misattributed to me, is pretty damn funny, if you ask me. I only wish everyone could read the quotes in their full context. They were much funnier in context.

But, hey, you guys keep up the propaganda campaign. It's failing miserably to impact my reputation, but watching you form into your well-practiced circle of debauchery is always a hoot. It evokes the image of pigs engaged in synchronized swimming, especially when you all dive down, leaving nothing but your little pink tails bobbing in the muddy water.

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
First of all, the bolded quote did not come from me. I have no idea where it came from, but Pokatator included several invented or misattributed quotes in his famous thread.

As for the remainder, I simply note that none of them attest to me having called a woman a whore or a slut. And though even the last sentence falls short of calling anyone a whore or slut, it was directed towards Scratch, who, unless I am mistaken, is male. Indeed, the only whores and sluts I’ve ever seen on this message board are all of the male gender.

So, once again, when challenged to prove the rampant allegations against me, no one can produce the goods. Nothing new there. I've made the challenge for years now, and it’s just the same old Pokatator thread of “Schryver’s Greatest Hits” that is cited—which, aside from the quotes misattributed to me, is pretty damn funny, if you ask me. I only wish everyone could read the quotes in their full context. They were much funnier in context.

But, hey, you guys keep up the propaganda campaign. It's failing miserably to impact my reputation, but watching you form into your well-practiced circle of debauchery is always a hoot. It evokes the image of pigs engaged in synchronized swimming, especially when you all dive down, leaving nothing but your little pink tails bobbing in the muddy water.

That's a pretty fine distinction to make. It doesn't make your douchebaggery disappear. Your language would make a sailor blush, and you're supposed to be some sort of LDS apologist? Really?

I just feel sorry for your family.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 pm 
Stake President

Runtu wrote:
10. Another opportunity to hear some Edgar Guest poetry and a "passive triplet" or two.
9. No one cares if you sleep through the meeting.
8. I can't go six months without having Richard G. Scott stare soulfully into the camera and plead with us for something.
7. Dieter Uchtdorf's tan is awesome.
6. Between sessions, they'll be showing "Laser Floyd" in the conference center.
5. I'm brimming with anticipation over what color of dark, conservative suits the GAs will be wearing this year.
4. When the camera scans the congregation, it's always fun to count the sleepers.
3. If you notice, President Eyring wears a different pair of glasses for each session, a la Randy Jackson.
2. I have a swig of beer every time someone says, "even."
1. Is this the year something interesting will be said from the pulpit?

Sorry for the late post and for bringing things back round to the top 10 but wanted to say great job to Runtu. Nicely done as usual.

http://www.ldsrevelations.com/blog

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:23 pm 
2nd Counselor

Some Schmo wrote:
That's right. He's never called a woman a whore. Just a group of them whor...ish. Get it straight.

That quote was not directed towards any women.

Quote:
Will is like those dildos on Fox that seem to forget they're being recorded when they deny everything they've said. Idiots.

If so, then it should be no problem for someone, anyone, to produce the evidence of my having called a woman a whore or a slut--or having ever said anything that could be characterized as "misogynistic." (Of course, there are a number of things I've said over the years that have been mischaracterized as misogynistic, but that's another matter entirely.)

"Schryver the Vulgar Scatologist" only exists in the form of a myth, albeit one that has been repeated so unremittingly that the indiscriminate suckers here have come to believe it. Not that anyone should be surprised about that. Baseless character assassination is probably the one skill common to virtually every Mormon apostate evangelist who posts here. It's their stock in trade, so to speak. It just so happens that Dan Peterson and I are the favorite targets, but there is hardly anyone (among believing LDS) who is immune.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
If so, then it should be no problem for someone, anyone, to produce the evidence of my having called a woman a whore or a slut--or having ever said anything that could be characterized as "misogynistic." (Of course, there are a number of things I've said over the years that have been mischaracterized as misogynistic, but that's another matter entirely.)

Quote:

Your contempt for women is palpable.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 pm 
2nd Counselor

Wooden Nickel:
Quote:
Your language would make a sailor blush ...

Say it over and over and over ... that's enough to make it true, right?

Now, I grew up around men (and some women) who had a sailor's grasp and more of the elements of the English language from the blue end of the spectrum. So I know what could make a sailor blush.

Again, I challenge you or anyone to cite examples of my own utterances that would produce this effect.

Of course, you won't be able to produce any such examples, since they don't exist. Therefore I expect that you will continue to do as all others have done before you: repeat the allegation and then claim that "everybody knows" how true it is.

At any rate, I'm going to shut the door now and let you resume your circular activities unimpeded further by my intrusion.

I've noted that the names of some of the posters here change from time to time, but this place remains a virtual constant in the universe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 pm 
2nd Counselor

Buffalo wrote:

No, that would be your humorlessness.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:49 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
Buffalo wrote:

No, that would be your humorlessness.

Using demeaning language when addressing women: hilarious! If you're misogynist, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm 
θεά

Will Schryver wrote:
Quote:

viewtopic.php?p=144932#p144932

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:03 pm 
God

Quote:
only Kevin Graham remains between you and the title of "Biggest Mormon Message Board Lunatic of All Time."

You're just jealous Will, because between the two of us, I'm the one who doesn't have to solicit academics for their support.

Are you still spending a lot of time lobbying for support for your idiotic theories at the Maxwell Institute office? It is as if you don't have enough confidence in your arguments to allow them to stand on their own merits. You have to rely on the "but look at me, I'm a faithful brother in the fold!" desperation. How are those Shakespearean date nights with Royal Skousen coming along? Does he fiddle with your pony tail while you stroke his bald head? I've never seen anyone go so far out of his way to recruit support from those who actually have some sense of credibility. You're the Bud Fox of apologetics, a liar and a coward. But your reputation precedes you.

You have no credibility anywhere anymore, which is what we predicted years ago. There is even a considerable group of apologists who are concerned by the prospect of you being published by the Maxwell Institute. Those who are afraid to see your name blemish their perceived credibility.

Maybe if you continue offering foot massages for the NAMI editors, they'll ignore those concerns and throw caution to the wind. After all, they did publish Kerry Shirts, so I guess they'll publish just about anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 pm 
2nd Counselor

MsJack wrote:
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=144932#p144932

I stand corrected. I did not recall having said that (although I do recall having thought it on occasion).

So, I am guilty of calling Emma Smith a champion bitch.

Certainly a little harsh on my part. I sincerely apologize to Emma. Upon reflection, I would merely say she was an emotionally volatile, high-maintenance woman who would have been a royal pain in the ass to deal with as a wife, and I admire Joseph Smith all the more for having put up with her all those years.

Still waiting on the "whore" and "slut" evidence ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:12 pm 
God

Will can't even remember his own comments! You should never drink the bong water, Will.

And drinking and posting can be hazardous not only to your health, but also your credibility.

God

Will Schryver wrote:
MsJack wrote:
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=144932#p144932

I stand corrected. I did not recall having said that (although I do recall having thought it on occasion).

So, I am guilty of calling Emma Smith a champion bitch.

Certainly a little harsh on my part. I sincerely apologize to Emma. Upon reflection, I would merely say she was an emotionally volatile, high-maintenance woman who would have been a royal pain in the ass to deal with as a wife, and I admire Joseph Smith all the more for having put up with her all those years.

Still waiting on the "whore" and "slut" evidence ...

Don't worry, you're in good company. Brigham Young was a vile misogynist pig, too.

2nd Counselor

Cracker Graham:
Quote:
... your reputation precedes you.

Yours both precedes you and follows you wherever you go.

You're the Nightlion squared of Mormon Apostate Evangelists.

By the way, I do hope you're still working on your Schryver Exposè, and that you plan on someday publishing your own analysis of the KEP. I've really been looking forward to those things, and I trust you will not ultimately disappoint in that respect.

Anyway, I really must take my leave now. It's been a little fun, but not enough to warrant sticking around any longer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
Anyway, I really must take my leave now. It's been a little fun, but not enough to warrant sticking around any longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next