It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top Ten Reasons to be Excited About General Conference
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:
OK, guys....I am no fan of Will's, but I think it is extremely wrong to suggest that there is anything inappropriate going on between Will and his daughter. Will is many things, but certainly not a pedophile.

I don't think there's anything inappropriate going on with Will. I just thought it was a little too detailed for comfort.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:
OK, guys....I am no fan of Will's, but I think it is extremely wrong to suggest that there is anything inappropriate going on between Will and his daughter. Will is many things, but certainly not a pedophile.

Agreed that Will is many things. I can only judge him based on his treatment of me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm 
abstract

harmony wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

Agreed that Will is many things. I can only judge him based on his treatment of me.

Will's daughter is battling cancer you f*****g bitch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 pm 
God

thews wrote:

So are lots of other people, thews. What's your point?

His daughter's condition doesn't negate his treatment of me or other women.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 pm 
abstract

harmony wrote:
thews wrote:

So are lots of other people, thews. What's your point?

His daughter's condition doesn't negate his treatment of me or other women.

My point is that you're an ignorant bitch. What you deem is worthy of your hate doesn't give you a free pass to insinuate such vile and despicable insinuations. You owe Will an apology... One that states "I, harmony, am an ignorant bitch that is so confused with my twisted agenda I found it necessary to accuse you of something that is so despicable, it defines the lengths I can go to in my capacity to hate." My daughter died of cancer you ignorant f*****g bitch, and if I could rub some lotion on her feet I'd be happy to do so. Continue to wallow in your :highfive: Runtu bounce-backs as he pays his dues for your continued softballs to back up his spineless pathetic "nothing is off limits" BS ... you both literally make me sick.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 pm 
God

thews wrote:
Continue to wallow in your :highfive: Runtu bounce-backs as he pays his dues for your continued softballs to back up his spineless pathetic "nothing is off limits" BS ... you both literally make me sick.

What the f*** are you talking about?

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 pm 
Stake High Council

thews wrote:
My point is that you're an ignorant bitch. What you deem is worthy of your hate doesn't give you a free pass to insinuate such vile and despicable insinuations. You owe Will an apology... One that states "I, harmony, am an ignorant bitch that is so confused with my twisted agenda I found it necessary to accuse you of something that is so despicable, it defines the lengths I can go to in my capacity to hate." My daughter died of cancer you ignorant f*****g bitch, and if I could rub some lotion on her feet I'd be happy to do so. Continue to wallow in your :highfive: Runtu bounce-backs as he pays his dues for your continued softballs to back up his spineless pathetic "nothing is off limits" BS ... you both literally make me sick.

You need to ratchet down the cray cray and drop your unhealthy fixation with Runtu. Also, I agree that harmony was ignorant and obnoxious in her comments but calling her a "f****** bitch" does not help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm 
Anti-Mormon

will you rub lotion on my feet thews?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm 
Stake High Council

MrStakhanovite wrote:
will you rub lotion on my feet thews?

"It rubs the lotion or it gets the hose!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm 
abstract

Milesius wrote:
thews wrote:

You need to ratchet down the cray cray and drop your unhealthy fixation with Runtu. Also, I agree that harmony was ignorant and obnoxious in her comments but calling her a "f****** bitch" does not help.

Listen Moran, what I need to do based on your opinion doesn't mean dick. If you agree harmony is ignorant then we have only one thing in common. what the spineless asshat does is of little concern... the minions owe him... just like Stak jumping in to drop to his knees to service Runtu... on cue.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm 
Stake High Council

thews wrote:
Listen Moran, what I need to do based on your opinion doesn't mean dick. If you agree harmony is ignorant then we have only one thing in common. what the spineless asshat does is of little concern... the minions owe him... just like Stak jumping in to drop to his knees to service Runtu... on cue.

You are an obnoxious, effing loon thews.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm 
God

Milesius wrote:
You are an obnoxious, effing loon thews.

No one gets a pass here, not even Will.

My son had cancer; so did my sister, several aunts and uncles, and my MIL is currently in treatment. She will die from it, as her cancer is incurable. I've lost grandmothers, uncles, aunts, and cousins to the disease.

While my heart breaks for anyone who has to suffer from cancer, none of that allows me or anyone else to call anyone a foul name.

Will and thews are cut from the same cloth. Just because life has dealt them a harsh blow doesn't excuse them from inexcusable behavior. To them I say: repent. Christ demands it. And I will know when you do, since I am the one you sinned against and to whom you must apologize if you will partake of the Atonement. (not that I expect thews or Will to acknowledge their sin, but at least they have the opportunity).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 pm 
God

consiglieri wrote:
I am having trouble coming up with even one reason, so was hoping for a little help here.

Runtu?

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

P.S. Soon to be a blood-dripping thread on the other board.

1) It will give you a wonderful opportunity to see just how intelligent you are. 2) You can listen to boring talks about the same old same old with a smirk on your face. 3) You can tell your wife just how stupid this all is. 4) You can begin to dream of Joseph's time and just how exciting it all was. 6) You can go for a long hike, imagining all the idiots who actually enjoy the conference. 7) You can imagine all the threads that you can start here on MD about the conference. 8) You can imagine all the threads that you can start on MDD about the conference to piss off the lds posters there. 9) At the end of the conference, you can stand tall because you will see just how superior you are to the average mormon. 10) You can dream of the next conference where the previous nine reasons can be used all over again.

We are “to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to provide for the widow, to dry up the tear of the orphan, to comfort the afflicted, whether in this church, or in any other, or in no church at all…”
Joseph Smith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm 
God

It would be funny if the Brethren recycled old talks from the 1930s to the 1970s just to see if anyone picked up on any events or ideas that were out of place. I imagine a 1930s talk on tithing would not be noticed, but I feel certain that many would notice if they mentioned darkies or failed to mention Jimmer Fredette.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:47 am 
God

consiglieri wrote:
Quote:
Cuddling with one of my daughters during part of a session; stroking her hair and brow; massaging her scalp, temples, neck and shoulders; conveying my love for her through the gentle touch of my hands. (My wife has a tradition of squeezing lotion all over her hands and massaging the children’s feet. It always fills me with emotion to watch her, and reminds me of the woman who washed Jesus’ feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.)

Am I the only one this makes a tad uncomfortable?

Hello,

Yep. Mr. Schryver has a weird penchant for putting TMI on the InterTubes. That said, if anyone is insinuating he's Pedo Bear then that's gone too far. It's a shame that Fathers showing genuine love and affection for their kids seem to have a shadow of suspicion cast on them by too many. I'm sure Mr. Schryver is a great Dad.

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 am 
God

There's absolutely nothing wrong with couples sharing a kiss, but I prefer they do it in private because I don't want to witness their intimacy. I had the same reaction to reading Will's description.

I don't know if Will's a pedophile or not, but I don't think that needs to be insinuated in order to express that what he wrote was uncomfortable to read. It would have been had any man written it, but has the added bonus of coming from someone I suspect is a little unbalanced anyway.

"Salt Lake, we have a problem." - Fence Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 am 
God

consiglieri wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Woe nelly! You are on the slippery slope now!

I am not sure that is a bad thing when considering one of the activities Will Schryver likes most to do during General Conference, as posted on the companion thread:

Quote:
Cuddling with one of my daughters during part of a session; stroking her hair and brow; massaging her scalp, temples, neck and shoulders; conveying my love for her through the gentle touch of my hands. (My wife has a tradition of squeezing lotion all over her hands and massaging the children’s feet. It always fills me with emotion to watch her, and reminds me of the woman who washed Jesus’ feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.)

Am I the only one this makes a tad uncomfortable?

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

Yeah, that's a little creepy.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 am 
God

thews wrote:

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 am 
2nd Counselor

This thread evokes the memory of the final words of Sarah Packard:

Perverted

Twisted

Crippled

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 am 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

Perverted

Twisted

Crippled

Well, if it's any consolation, I only see you as mentally twisted and intellectually crippled. Two out of three ain't bad, eh?

I suspect you aren't perverted. Sexually incompetent isn't quite the same a perverted.

"Salt Lake, we have a problem." - Fence Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 am 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

Perverted

Twisted

Crippled

I don't think such a description should be limited to this thread. There are other threads that seem to match that description around here. They'll start threads about LDS folks every now and then, and each time they turn into the above description. Its quite pathetic that they'd take your comments over at MD&D bring them here to make fun of/twist with implication. There is some sickness here, and that they don't see it is perhaps the saddest part.

Look at how cute Schmo is defending the actions. He doesn't realize how well he matches the three word description. How sad!

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next